• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy for the Extramundane

What is the correct answer?

• A

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B

• C

• D

• Total voters
Ashe lightly smiles. "Great, so do I!" she cheerfully replies heading in the same direction as them. I wonder what today's lesson is.. I really need to learn more about fighting..

@Federoff

"Cool" replied Zane as they arrived at the field after a couple minutes of walking. Melody smiled at this before giggling. "Looks like you two get to spend more time together" teased Melody as she continued to giggle.

Kylia giggled as she began to run backwards before breaking into consecutive back flips. After the 6th one she jumped into the training field and posed. She looked around to see the new people she could meet and spotted two girls and a tall boy walking. She quickly approached them and smiled. "Hey cuties, I'm new to the school and was just wondering if this was the place for the fighting classes" stated Kylia as she waved at the three. @AceXCrossix

Last edited by a moderator:
Ashe grins and waved back. "Apparently it is..." she trails off not knowing what the girl's name was. And there was a guy who she also didn't know trailing behind her. New people..? She guessed looking at Zane and Melody with a quizzical look.

@Federoff @Nenma Takashi

Zane shared the same quizzical look as Ashe, wondering just who the new people were, Melody just smiled and waved at the two new people.

Kylia looked at Ashe and smiled. "That's nice, the names Kylia" said Kylia as a greeting, extending her arm in a kind gesture before quickly turning her head to Cyrin and retorting with "Yes they were" after doing so she turned her head back at Ashe and continuing to smile. @AceXCrossix @Nenma Takashi

All Ashe could do was smile back. "I'm Ashe, and these two are Melody and Zane," she introduced them and kept on walking into class. She lets go of the two and took a seat, waving for them to come over.

Zane and Melody followed Ashe and took 2 seats next to her, also waiting for class to begin. "Well, she was.. unique?" stated Zane, trying to think of a good adjective to describe the girl. Kylia took a seat near a window and began to tap on her desk while humming to herself.

@AceXCrossix @Nenma Takashi

"She seems cool," Ashe agreed humming to herself to keep from being bored. "Hey Zane." She turns to face him fully. "Why do you like me?" There was seriousness in her voice when she asked that question. It was very unusual for a person to fall in love with her, and she wondered why he would lover someone like her.

@Federoff

"Everything: Your not afraid of being you. Also your very pretty" said Zane as he blushed a little bit. @AceXCrossix

"I'll show you sometime" said Kylia in a ominous tone, winking at him to tease him even further. @Nenma Takashi

Rushing out the door Aiden asks Jasmine "So what do you have first?" I hope that we have a similar schedual.. @Brea

Users who are viewing this thread

Back