• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy for the Extramundane

What is the correct answer?

• A

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B

• C

• D

• Total voters
Cyrin began to laugh. "Great that's all I need to know. Oh and one more thing." He stood up and went to the door and opened it before walking out he turned and said. "Hope you have a great nurse." He shut the door behind him and left.

Jasmine blushed, and smiled. Her heart was warmed, and she had butterflies in her stomach. "So...what does that make us?" she asked lightly her head still rsting on Aiden's shoulder @LOLMAN101

Daisy sighed to herself after Cyrin closed the door. "Note to self, hire help for nurse" mumbled Daisy to herself as she opened a mini-fridge to reveal a slice of pecan pie, her stress reliever as she has had one heck of a day.

Cyrin made his way down the hallway past the cafeteria he stopped when he saw Mine. "Well well well." He made his way over to her. "Hey Mine long time no kill I mean see yeah see." Mine looked over when she heard a familiar voice she was shocked to see Cyrin. "C-Cyrin what are you doing here?" She knew Cyrin from the same organization that created her she was supposed to be apart of the escape plan but deemed it to be too dangerous and backed out.

Aiden shrugged"A couple? Girlfriend and boyfriend? Whatever you want us to be called I'm fine with it" Oh please.. Kill me now. Shhhh let me enjoy this @Brea

"Then couple it is" Aiden said growing more comfortable with this new feeling inside of him. Tick tock tick tock. Huh? Aiden looked at the clock across the room suddenly remembering it was Monday "Oh shit! We are going to be late for your first class!!" Aiden exclaimed standing up quickly.

Zane and Melody came walking into the clinic to see everyone gathered around. "Hey Ashe, you ok?" asked Zane with concern in his voice as he led Melody over to them. "Everything alright?" asked Melody to everyone, also concern in her voice. @AceXCrossix

Kylia walked out of the cafeteria and into the courtyard to help some students set up the stage for later, and preceded to lift support beams up for the stage.

Mine sat there in silence as Ky left she wanted to have her stay as she talked to Cyrin just in case but it'd be bad if she got rapped into this. "S-so Cyrin what is it you want?"

Cyrin chuckled. "Well alot of things a mansion boat load of cash a hot girlfriend. Right now though I want to challenge you to a fight nothing personal oh wait that’s exactly why."

Mine stood up. "Lead the way!" She didn't like it but she knew he wouldn't give up till he got his fight. "Although you never could beat me back then." She said coldly

Cyrin chuckled again. "Cute but that was back then this is now." He stared back finally leading her to the back of the school.

"Yup, everything's fine," she answers looking up at them and then back to her hand. She was trying desperately to bandage up the injuries she had caused on herself. And it was a huge fail. Rolls of bandages were scattered everywhere. Why do I feel so frustrated today? What is wrong with me? I was always so calm.. Whatever was happening to her has got to stop.

@Federoff

Zane saw Ashe's injured hand and walked over to her, than preceded to help her wrap it up, after ward he gave her a kiss on the forehead. "Please try to be more careful" said Zane as he ran his hands though her hair. @AceXCrossix

Ashe melted into Zane's touch. It was soothing and calmed her down. "I will, but no promises," she responded with a smirk. The blonde then turns to Melody. "Hey Mel, Tana told me something interesting about her crush and she wants to tell you who it is." She smiles slyly knowing it was Melody but didn't want to ruin the moment. If Tana wanted to tell her, she would in her own time.

@Federoff

"Oh due tell" exclaimed Melody as she smiled, it was nice that she had made so many friends that would tell her personal things thought Melody as she began to wonder who it was. @AceXCrossix @UnwantedTruth

Mine followed Cyrin and as they got behind the school she spoke. "I'll warn you now you don’t want to do this you'll only get yourself hurt." She watched as Cyrin just yawned and frowned at her. "You should know me better than that Mine I don’t just quit." Mine let out a sigh she wanted to at least try but Cyrin was not one who talked with his mouth he talked with his fist. Cyrin moved in close but Mine was ready she began to dodge all his attacks and sighed. "I always did tell you to get faster." Cyrin gave her a smile that sent a shiver up her spine. "Careful what you wish for!" His punches got faster and Mine couldn't keep up his fist became a blur and her pain grew finally they stopped and Mine fell to the ground unconscious.

LOLMAN101 said:
"Then couple it is" Aiden said growing more comfortable with this new feeling inside of him. Tick tock tick tock. Huh? Aiden looked at the clock across the room suddenly remembering it was Monday "Oh shit! We are going to be late for your first class!!" Aiden exclaimed standing up quickly.
"Shit. We gotta go. Thanks for reminding me!" Jasmine followed Aiden out of the room.

Kylia could hear the sounds of sparing and began to follow them before stumbling upon Mine and Cyrin fighting and quickly ran over to the now unconscious Mine. She began to shake her lightly wow out cold thought Kylia as she stood up and started to examine the boy. "Wow, you look like fun" stated Kylia as she got closer to examine him. @Nenma Takashi

Ashe put a finger to her lips. "Nuh-uh. I don't want to die young! So.. why don't you ask her? Its more than likely she would tell you," she says patting Melody's head. "Tana wouldn't dare say no to such a cute person." So far, this was going pretty well. If she kept this up, she may or may not be strangled by Tana and hook them both up. But, this was not her place to tell. Her instincts were usually wrong.

@Federoff

Cyrin was a little surprised by the girl but got back into his rhythm quickly. "You aren't so bad looking yourself sweet cheeks." He snapped himself out of his flirting and turned his attention to Mine. He walked over to her and knelt down next to her. "Looks like I won after all these years heh guess I always thought sis would be here when I won."

Kylia smiled a bit as she began to hum to herself. "We should fight sometime, based on what I see it looks like you will be able to put up a fight" giggled Kylia as she went over and picked up Mine. "Lets get you somewhere comfy sleepyhead" hummed Kylia as she started to walk towards her dorm. "You coming or what?" asked Kylia as she continued to walk. @AceXCrossix

Cyrin had nothing better to do so he followed keep his eye on Mine unconscious. "How do you know little ol Miney?" Cyrin asked the girl seemed to know Mine to a certain degree.

Ashe turns to face Zane. "Aren't I always love?" she asks in a mysterious voice, bursting into fits of laughter. She stopped later on to check the time. Lunch was almost over. "Should we get back to class?" she asked the duo siblings, extending both arms for them to take.

@Federoff

"You know Mine?" asked Kylia as they continued to walk towards the dorms, curious about the topic. @AceXCrossix

"Nooo I just beat up random cute girls I run into for real though we kinda I guess grew up together I guess we're childhood friends." Cyrin kicked a few rocks and they shot off into the distance.

"Melody and I have fighting" stated Zane as they walked towards Mr.Mason's training field. @AceXCrossix

After a few minutes of walking they arrived at Kylia's dorm, and she preceded to open it. In it was a lot of music posters, a laptop on the couch, an electric guitar, and some food lying around. Kylia moved the laptop from the couch and replaced it with Mine. "I gotta go to fighting class" stated Kylia as she began to write a note explaining what happened and putting it besides Mine. "Cya!" exclaimed Kylia as she jumped through her open window and towards the fighting field. @Nenma Takashi

Users who are viewing this thread

Back