• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy for the Extramundane

What is the correct answer?

• A

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B

• C

• D

• Total voters
Jin was feeling tired so he went and heard some noises coming from the dormroom maybe it might be Tanna Shinji opened the door and saw Tanna and he said to Tanna "Oh hey Tanna"

Tanna's eyes slowly opened as she looked over at her roommate. "Oh..hey perv..." She said. Her eyes then shot open. "WHY WERE YOU WATCHING ME SLEEP?!" She screamed, sitting up.

Tanna glared at him. "Then what exactly do you call pointing your eyes in my direction while I am sleeping?" She asked, holding her blanket against her body.

"I wasnt staring at your private parts ok i was just uhhhhhh you know what just shut it i am outta here"Shinji shut the door as loudly as he can and went outside

When Jin left the room, Tanna got out of her bed. She changed out of her tanktop and incredibly short shorts she slept in and changed to sweatpants and a short sleeved T-shirt. She opened the door and poked her head out. "Um, Jin, I'm decent now..." She said.

Tanna left her room and looked at Jin. "Why are you such a pervert all the time? It'd be easier to find an actual girlfriend if you weren't. Oh, and do you wanna know who I've got a crush in?" She asked, grinning widely.

Jin looked at Tanna and said "Nobody likes the ones i have found and befriended are taken and i am alone "Jin said while looking away from Tanna

Tanna sits down next to him and placed a hand on Jin's back. "I'm sure you'll find a girl of your dreams. I know I've found my love..." She said, thinking about her newfound crush.

Blue arrives on campus with 3 bags and her headphones in , other gifted students walk by but i keep my head down trying to not draw attention to myself i adjust my heavy backpack and carry my other bags in one hand adjusting my sleeves i press across campus to find my dorm room i look around to see if ive been noticed

ZackIsDead said:
"Uhhh about your crush who is your crush"Jin said with curiousity
Tanna hesitated. "Her name....is Melody. Do you know her? Have you perhaps stalked her before? Because I'll tell you, she's worth stalking..." She said, gazing into space, day dreaming.

"Woooooh wait what the helllllll?You like somebody else well nevermind"Jin said while looking at Tanna "Umm i am gonna go outside oh and Good Luck with ya girl"Jin said while closing the door and going outside

ZackIsDead said:
"Woooooh wait what the helllllll?You like somebody else well nevermind"Jin said while looking at Tanna "Umm i am gonna go outside oh and Good Luck with ya girl"Jin said while closing the door and going outside
Tanna blinked and watched her roommate leave. "Um....did he think it was him? Because that's never gonna be the case...or maybe he just has something against bi and gay people..." She continued to ramble to herself.

(correct me if i do this wrong )

blue walks keeps walking , her head down when she bumps into Jin in her haste , her bag breaking open and spilling" i- i -i-im s-sorry " blue keeps her eyes down stuffing stuff into her bag.

Jin went outside and saw a pretty girl(Sixx)So Jin said nervously "Hell...llo"

Jin tumbled into a girl he said to her "Hello sorry you dropped your things"Jin said that and started picking up her stuff

(Ummm ignore my first post)

Blue looks up at him and turns red " its it um its m-my fault " she was so shy she was shaking then the stranger helped her , she smiled a little " t-thank you, you didnt h- have to help " she bit her lip , stupid stutter

blue smiles and takes her books and stuffs the last thing into her bag and zips it up " thank you , c- can could you help me find my dorm ? im new , i got a single dorm umm " blue looks at her dorm number on her hand and shows it to him

"Ummm oh its actually nexts to me and my roomates dorm come follow me"Jin said while going to his dorm and opening the dorm next to his

Users who are viewing this thread

Back