• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy for the Extramundane

What is the correct answer?

• A

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B

• C

• D

• Total voters
"Ahhhh sorry she is talking about ashe my rival i messed with her a bunch of times and who would mess with a cute girl like you"Jin realized what he said and blushed

" beaten abused ran way, hunted more beatings only its not from my parents now , and as of last week because i you saw it i was branded like a cow and if you must because i know what comes next" she lifts the the front of my shirt exposing my belly and the 20 or so scars there , " whips knives bullets a and yes there are a few initials carved in " she turns around and shows you her back a it had long gashes short ones ones from things being burned onto her long ago and others that you cant tell where they are from and then the brand from last week red and healing into another scar to join her body she put her shirt down and lifted her hair to show the line on the back of her neck " i have no reason to be shy about them " she sighs and leans aganst the wall more relaxed and looks at Jin" that is my past"

@ZackIsDead & @UnwantedTruth

" no my father did it , mom loved my powers , father killed her for it and then beat me" blue looked at the floor and then at a plant in the corner and it bloomed flowers " any other questions?"

Federoff said:
((Morning))
(Morning! Did you see my question to you? It's a few pages back.)

Tanna looks at the scars. "Those are pretty bad....but I think I can compete." She said. She then took her shirt off and turned around, exposing her scars on her upper back. "I'm a fallen angel..." She said. She then looked at a pocket watch she stole. "Oh, damn! I gotta get to class!" She said. She then put her shirt back on and sprinted out of the room towards fight class. When she got there she opened the door and walked in.

Blue woke up the next morning with a scream , she had a nigh terror again . a while later she calmed down and made breakfast

(oh sorry , uhhh its her first day she would be settling in still soo how about i change it to nap and lunch :) )

Federoff said:
((It is not morning, it is 4th period))

Zane continued to chat with Ashe until the teacher showed up, while Melody sat their while humming to herself. @UnwantedTruth
Tanna saw Melody and took the seat next to her. "Hey." She whispered, smiling a bit.

blue wandered the campus and finds the main office where she gets her schedule , tomorrow will be the first day of school for her , she wanders the school

Tanna placed a finger on her chin. "Not much....oh, I got two concert tickets to a band I've never heard of! It was in some guys wallet."

Melody snickered a little. "So you finally got one?" replied Melody in a playful manner, sticking out her tongue to signify this.

Tanna raised an eyebrow. "A few actually. A few strangers, my pervy roommate's and Ashe's!" She said, giggling. "I still don't know who I should take to the concert. Do you happen to like music?" She asked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back