• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy for the Extramundane

What is the correct answer?

• A

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B

• C

• D

• Total voters
"So far? Interesting. I asked Zane out," she said with an amused expression. "And how's yours Miss. Wallet Stealer?" Ashe was curious to know what she might've been doing with a mortal life and body.

Tanna giggled. "What a coincidence! I have a crush on one of Zane's friends!" she said, grinning widely. "I've pretty much told you my life story!" She said.

Jin went to the cafeteria if there was any free food when he saw three girls Ashe,Tanna and another girl Jin said to them "what are you guys doing hmmmmmm"

Jin went to the cafeteria if there was any free food when he saw three girls Ashe,Tanna and another girl Jin said to them "what are you guys doing hmmmmmm"

Ashe raised an eyebrow as curiosity once again took over. "And who might that be?" She asks. The girl was dense to the core but still had some dominance in her. After saying that she eyed Jin. "I should be the one asking you that Mr. Pervert." She took his wallet out and showed the condom in it. "Who would this be?"

Tanna stole a slight glance at Melody then looked back at Ashe. She smirked. "I'm not telling you!" She said, blushing. She then looked at Jin. "Hey there pervy roommate."

"That's your condom and wallet.." Ashe says with humor in her voice. It was suppose to be them washing their eyes out, not him.

"I....i......i can explain thats my parents i took it when they were in a meeting because i didnt want a brother"Jin said looking directly in Ashes eye

(Oh yea sorry)

Then, Ashe looks over to Tana and spots her glancing at Melody from the corner of her eyes and smirks. "Does someone like a certain girl next to me?" She asks teasingly in a whispering tone next to Tana's ear.

Tanna blushed and looked down. "Perhaps...." She said with a smirk. She looked at Jin. "Of course it is. We totally believe you." She said sarcastically. She chuckled a little. "But then again, it's a lot more likely to be true than him actually being able to use it."

(if i was in jin's shoes...i can't even sdfjsdlf that's awkward)

Lucario walked over to the science room and twisted the knob. Locked. "Grrr" He growled putting his back against the wall and sliding down to sit on the ground. Some teachers were still in their rooms during this time. Especially Mr. Callahan who just exited his room and locked the door behind him. The teacher walked down the hall and stopped by Lucario who was hiding his face in his crossed arms on top of his bent knees, "She won't be here till later. What do you need?" Lucario looked up to see Marco, "...". The teen blacked out and fell to his side not being able to start his discussion with the teacher.

(LOL)

Ashe pokes Tana's side. "I'm gonna tell Melody~ she's gonna be so excited!" She squeals and looks up to Jin. "Wouldn't you not have taken the condom if you didn't want your parent giving birth?" She asks quizzically.

Luce was walking down the balls when he noticed Marco with a passed out student on the floor. He came to their aid immediately, picking Lucario up. "Marco Polo, I'll take him to the infirmary," he confirms and teleports there. He placed Luce on the bed and mind links Ashe to come over.

Tanna looked at Ashe with wide eyes. "Don't you dare! I will hunt you down and steal your camera! And then murder you!" She said. She then looked at Jin. "Yeah...if you're gonna lie, make up a good lie."

"Guys the truth is i.....i.....i am a half breed guy and and uhhhhh it is secret i am a big pervert because my dad was a big pervert too you guys will think i am disgusting and all and and it doesnt explain why the condom was there right the thing is i stole it from a person and it has been like six years since i kept it in my wallet"Jin said with hesitation

Marco stood there watching Luce take care of the situation. He would have to thank him later. The teacher walked off out of the school building.

Ashe shrugs. "You don't know where I keep my camera and you can't kill me. School rules Tana," she said smirking, knowing she had the upperhand. Just as she said that, Luce had mind linked her to tell about the situation he was put in. "Hey Tan, want to head to the clinic? A friend of mine is burning up with fever," she explains.

Luce places a cold wet towel on Luke's head. The boy was burning up. He had an unusual temperature of 123 degrees and it kept going up. He wasn't a health expert so trying to cool Luke down was not the best idea. Where was Ashe when you need her most?

Tanna grinned. "Yeah! Clinic time! It kinda sucks that your friend has a fever though..." She said, rubbing her arm. She then added in a mumble, "easier to steal from..."

Lucario shivered when Luce put the towel on his head. He suddenly stopped breathing for a few moments. Deep inside him his nanites were going crazy. It felt as if they were ripping right through his bones when really they were multiplying themselves within them and dissolving the older nanites into his blood.

Ashe laughs at the comment before transporting them into the room with one of her spell cards. They came into the infirmary where Ashe was saw Luke lying there with a wet towel on his head. He was hardly breathing. "Luke!" She cries and ran up to his bed. With another spell, blocks of ice fell onto his face in attempt to wake him up. "Hey, hang in there! Tell me what I need to do."

Tanna slipped her hand in Luke's pocket, bringing out a wallet. "Will he be alright?" She asked with a worried expression on her face.

Lucario gasped for breath feeling his breathing pattern return. He was still unconscious but his nanites continued to run everywhere. The 123 degrees began to drop...rapidly. Within moments it became 88 degrees then 73 degrees. His body felt cold, but he felt hot.

Ashe looks at Tana's hand and back. Well, bad habits are hard to break. She felt Luke's skin again and it was cold. It felt like it was almost below temperature. Her eyes widen more. She looks to Luce for help but he just snapped his fingers for a ghost pepper to appear. It was one of the hottest peppers around. Ashe turns to give him the 'are you kidding me?' Look but he just shrugs in response. Sighing, she bit her lips before stuffing the whole thing in his mouth to keep him from cooling down more.

(Haha, I feel like in trying to kill Lucario xD )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back