• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy for the Extramundane

What is the correct answer?

• A

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B

• C

• D

• Total voters
Lucario groaned as he slowly opened his eyes. He put one of his hands on his head feeling himself burning up by the minute. What? All I did was go to a fair. Maybe he had been near someone who was ill. Or maybe his writer didn't get any notifications from this website. Who knows. Lucario shifted himself in his bed to look at the time. His hand grabbed the phone by his bedside as he propped himself up on with one of his elbows and dialed the office. "...Lucario Anderson. ....I'm sick. Fever....yeah. Okay thank you" He hung the phone back up and pulled a pillow over his head.

"Well, like I said I apply knowledge from 3 different fighting styles along with dancing to the beat and attacking in rhythm to the pulse, my hand to hand combat is powerful blows through light strikes, I'm usually moving in a circle to keep people guessing. The light calculative strikes are from snake-style, the powerful blows from my spirit is Kalarippayattu, along with my flexibility, and the movement is from Ba Guang Zhang. " smiled Kylia. "Even I don't know what I'll do" continued Kylia as she took in another breath, she has a habit of doing this.

Daisy's voice broke through the microphones placed throughout the school: "Hello everyone, and I hope you are all having a wonderful time. I'd like to tell everyone that tomorrow we are having a special concert froom the talented Pop star of Japan: Kylia right after school, so don't be late. It will be held in the courtyard"

"Aww, I wanted her to keep it a secret" whispered Kylia to Mine as now the cafeteria was overran with talk and swoons from the students.

"Who?" Lucario muffled under his pillow. Whatever. He sighed thinking about the work he would have to make up. History, normality, tech, and...science. Lucario thought to himself too tired to even make sure if that was the right order of his classes. The teen hadn't been sick since he was five years old before the nanites were injected into him. This was odd. His mind began to think of all the possible reasons as to how his body gave in to a fever. Lucario needed to check the rate of his immune system..not now though. He levitated another blanket over him then adjusted his position.

"Well tomorrow you get to hear me sing" chuckled Kylia. "As for the fighting, it would be an honor" continued Kylia as she smiled. "But I would recommend you bring your A game, I don't wanna scar up that pretty face of yours to much" giggled Kylia she she put a hand to her hip, and the other one under her chin: leaning in closely to examine the girl. "Although, a scar would make the boys go crazy for you" teased Kylia as she stuck her tongue out as her. @Nenma Takashi

"Then how do you.. Swing?" Ashe was obviously curious. Her eyes were big with excitement just waiting for the words to come out of Melody's mouth.

@Federoff

Lucario couldn't sleep again even if he was in a super comfortable position. He had maxed out all his sleep hours. Why did he feel so cold when his body was burning up? Yeah it was a fever but... Lucario took his own temperature with his mind. ...120 degrees Fahrenheit? "WHAT?!" The teen sat up then wrapped his arms around himself, lied back down, and pulled the blanket back over him. Sooo cold.

Kylia laughs again as her tongue slowly dissipates into nothing. Kylia sticks out her tongue again and winked at the same time. "Close, but no cigar" laughed Kylia @Nenma Takashi

Tanna grabbed her food and sat down at a random table. She noticed it held Melody and someone she hadn't met. "Hey there Melody! What was that you said? I missed it!" She said as she took a bite of food.

Ashe gave her a reassuring smile. "Don't be so worried about that, I don't judge. It's fine to like girls," she says giving Melody a bear hug then turns to face some other girl, cocking her head in confusion. She didn't know who the stranger was.

@Federoff

"Well hey there pretty," Ashe said winking at her, trying to act all flirty but failed to hold in the laugh that erupted. After she calmed down, she said stuck her hand out for a shake. "Nice meeting you."

@UnwantedTruth

Tanna smiled and waved. "Hey there! I'm Tanna! Wheres your wallet?" She asked, grinning. She had overheard what Ashe said about liking girls, due to it being much louder than Melody's comment. "Yeah, it's fine! I'm personally the same way!" She said giggling.

"Left front pocket," she answers raising an eyebrow in question. "Why? I don't have money." This was the weirdest greeting she had with another person. Usually she would be the one cracking a joke or two but Tana seems way better at this than she does. Ashe smiles at the girl's enthusiastic face.

Tanna grinned in excitement. "Someone actually has a wallet! And tells me where it is! You're amazing! I don't really care about the money! I'm just a Kleptomaniac!" She said. "I'm a fallen angel by the way!" She turned Arians and lifted up her shirt slightly. "These are my scars! I used to have wings!" She said in a completely happy voice.

((No notifications, sorry D:))

Melody laughed as well, Tanna was quite entertaining. "That sounds painful, how big are the scares?" asked Melody out of curiosity.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back