• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy for the Extramundane

What is the correct answer?

• A

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B

• C

• D

• Total voters
Jin responded to the headmasters voice "I am here because i tried to kill my friends and get there souls i know i was an hideous fool"

"Good, acknowledgement is the first step" replied Daisy as she motioned him to sit in the desk as she put a map on the desk. "I don't like kicking out students, so you have one more chance here" stated Daisy as she drew a path on the map. "You punishment is lunch detention for a month, you will get you food and come here and do whatever task I've put on your desk. Understand?" continued Daisy as she let out a sigh. @ZackIsDead

"Well I have time," Ashe said scooting closer to her. "I want to know more a bout you." She bit into another one of her fries and listened close to what Melody had to say.

@Federoff

"What stuff do you want to know?" asked Melody as she took another bite of food, revealing that she will be as open as a book as long as she understood the question. @AceXCrossix

"Alright good, now I am feeling grateful, so you can spend today's lunch not in here, but starting tomorrow, you better now be late" replied Daisy as she got up and opened the door, signaling that this was over for today. @ZackIsDead

"That's what I just said" replied Daisy in a calm tone, still holding the door open for him. @ZackIsDead

"I got gardening, then fighting class" replied Kylia as she took another bit of food. "I feel sorry for the poor person that I get to fight" chuckled Kylia after she swallowed the food. @Nenma Takashi

Shinji finally went outside and felt the earth again he had forgot about the earths sun and moons wonder he went to his dormroom walking

Mine thought. "How do you fight Ky you said before you can control sound how do you fight with it do you throw sound waves at them?" Mine said she was looking at Ky like a child does to a awesome new toy.

"Your favorite color, animal, preferable habitat, you know, the usual," Ashe says shrugging. "I mean if you're ok with talking about those stuff." She scratched the back of her head with a sheepish look on her face.

@Federoff

"Well, one technique I have is the ability to influence and distort enemy attatcks while strengthening my own along with allies if needed to be. My voice can be very, very persuasive ( ;) ). Symphokenesis also gives me some minor Kinetikinesis, so I also have an awareness of my surroundings, and I can use Kinetic energy to increase the force of my blows. I also have developed my own fighting style" explained Kylia, taking in a deep breath, she had forgot to breath. She looked around to see a lily flower growing on the wall and plucked it. After plucking it, she closed her eyes and hummed to herself as the flower began to glow and change shape: it was now a black rose, than she handed it to Mine and smiled, "I also have minor Flower manipulation" chuckled Kylia as she took another bite of food. @AceXCrossix

Mine put the flower in her hair. "Cool but how's your cqc close quarter combat?" Mine said she was getting really excited talking about this kind of stuff.

Ashe laughs at her list. "I'll remember to take you to somewhere beach related over break," she said holding out a pinky for Melody to take while holding her other hand. "Promise."

@Federoff

From behind her jacket she pulled out a katana and put them on the table. "I've combined Shaolin snake style, Ba Guan Zhang, and Kalarippayattu, along with dancing and rhythm. I am best with these baby's and my fists" replied Kylia as she finished her food. "These baby's are made out of dragon scales and titanium, very light and elegant, yet sturdy and powerful" smiled Kylia. @AceXCrossix

Ashe pondered for a moment before saying, "What does Zane like? I could ask him myself but he isn't here right now. She trails off patting Melody on the head before shoving another one of her fries in her mouth. Zane has been gone for a while and it worried her but, knowing him, he could take care if himself.

@Federoff

"C-c-can I hold it please please please with cherries on top!" She said pointing at the sword with a huge smile on her face.

Melody thought about this for a while before finally responding. "He likes these things called breadlef and sourpear, both from Bingtown. Breadleaf is kinda bland but very nutritious according to Zane, and then sourpear is a super sour and acidic fruit that tastes delicious to him" Melody took a bite of food before continuing. "He also likes you" she added in with a chuckle. @AceXCrossix

"Sure!" she chirped as she handed the sword carefully to Mine, making sure not to cut anything nor hurt anyone. @Nenma Takashi

Mine held the sword and scaned it. "So cool this is really cool!" She put the sword back on the table. "Man your so cool Ky I could just fall in love with you!" She said hugging her.

"The last one, I know," she chuckles. More questions filled her mind but one stood out from the rest. "Have you ever.. Fallen in love?" That had been a trouble for her. Ashe had never felt love for anyone and the feeling Zane emitted was something she couldn't explain.

@Federoff

"Plenty of times, but sadly the people I fall for don't..." she trailed off, obviously trying to figure out how to phrase her next words. "The people I fall for don't swing the same way as I do" smiled Melody as she let out a light blush. @AceXCrossix

"Well I'm not one for promising myself to someone, but I am definitely free to tango with you" said Kylia as she gave her a playful wink. She then preceded to take her blade and twirl it back to being behind her jacket.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back