• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy for the Extramundane

What is the correct answer?

• A

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B

• C

• D

• Total voters
Ashe laughed along as well. This one was rated as a happy go-lucky type. She made a mental note of that.

Unconsciously, she reached her hand up to touch the scars on Tana's back. How could she be happy about this? Ashe just shrugs. Some things, you'll never know.

Tanna flinched a little as she felt the cold hands touch her back. "I got thrown out of heaven for stealing! So the tripped off my wings and threw me on earth!" She said with a large smile.

Mine giggled. "Haha Y-yeah your tongue was definitely going for your tongue. " She said as she moved her other hand away from Ky's stomach she acted without thinking when she got ready to punch Ky.

(( The princess is back, bow down before my awesomeness!))

Malaine watched the two interact with each other and smiled softly and she ate what seemed like her 10th giant muffin. She looked at her empty glass of milk while she thought over what the Headmaster said over the speakers about Kylia being a Japanese Pop star,it was cool but it wasn't important;Malaine isnt the one to be a fan girl.

Melody also looked quite puzzled, how could someone be happy to have their wings cut? That would be the end of the world in Melody's opinion, but Tanna sounds happy, so she shrugged it off. @AceXCrossix @UnwantedTruth

Kylia giggled a little as she started to drum on the table like it was a drum, and after a few moments of drumming she winked at Mine. "I wouldn't do that, I don't wanna do anything stupid till tomorrow" said Kylia as she turned to Malaine. "You've been awful quite blushy, something wrong?" asked Kylia with curiosity in her voice. @Nenma Takashi @DemonicPrincess

"No Im fine,just enjoying my milk and muffins. " Malaine said with a smile as she finished her last muffin wiping the crumbs off her face. "Im so full now.." she said rubbing her stomach for affect she giggled."We have some time before next period what do you guys wanna do?" Malaine asked while redoing her ponytail.

(Gonna use my new character now)

Cyrin knocked on the head master's door and waited. He was pretty excited for all the wrong reasons. "I'll be able to achieve my goal of a hearm here I just know it."

Mine thought. "Welllll everything that I'm coming up with is pretty dangerous sooo."

The idea of her happy state made Ashe even more confused. "Hey Tana, how come you're not in depression after what happened?" She asks. If she didn't ask that question by now, it would've bugged her later on.

((Just use different colors so you can use multiple characters at once, like me :P ))

"I don't know, as long as we do something soon, I'm not good at sitting still for long" explained Kylia as she continued to drum on the table. @Nenma Takashi @DemonicPrincess

"Come in in" yelled a voice through the door, Daisy was busy typing away on her computer. Ugh Paperwork's the worst though Daisy as she continued to type. @Nenma Takashi

Tanna shrugged. "Despite having a lot of good things that Earth doesn't have, I feel Heaven doesn't suit me. To many restrictions. I like the ability to easily steal here! Besides if I do something extremely kind and selfless, I can go back to heaven." She said with a small giggle.

Ashe shook her head chuckling. "Well, feel free to steal anything from me, just not my camera, and you won't get sent back," she said with a small smirk, almost feeling the pain Tana has.

Malaine thought for a little while "Hmm..we can go walk around and talk? We can go to the Art room? Or we can just stay here? " she said lifting a finger for each option she said."I wanna to go to the Art room but anywhere is fine." Malaine said with a warm kind smile.

ZackIsDead said:
(Where are you Tanna in this rp)
(Sitting and having lunch with Ashe and Melody)

Tanna put her shirt back down and sat down. "So, Ashe, has a boy names Jin flirted with you yet? He's my perverted roommate." She said.

Zane finally came back and sat right next to Ashe, eating his breadleaf, he was still out of sourpear sadly. "Sorry that took so long, Daisy was talking to me for a bit" apologized Zane. Melody turned to her brother and waved. "No biggy Zane" said Melody with a smile. @AceXCrossix

@UnwantedTruth

((Nighty nighty, this be my last post till tomorrow))

Cyrin opened the door and saw the headmaster. "Hello headmaster." pretty cute pretty cute indeed. Cyrin thought to himself as he sat down.

Night same for me tonight

Ashe sighs and a hint of sourness washed over her face as she asks about Jin. "Yes apparently he scared me on his first day so I punched him, knocking him unconscious. Then we met again and he tried to flip my skirt. The last I saw him was when he was chasing me yesterday morning." She gave Tana a list of all the things that happened.

Tanna nodded. "Yeah, I know the feeling. Just remember, I have to sleep in the same dorm as him. God knows what he'll do to me when I sleep..." She said with a sigh. She then pulled out a wallet and grinned. "I got his wallet while he tried to stick his tongue down my throat."

Lucario was shivering so much that he shivered off his bed and fell onto the floor, "Aaugh". He threw himself back onto his bed then put another layer of blanket over him. His closed his eyes connecting himself to his dorm room's heating system. Lucario mentally adjusted the temperature of the room by increasing it.

Jin had to get some food but he was in lunch detention so he wanted someone else to pay for his lunch so he went to the cafeteria and saw ashe,tanna and another girl

"Haha, open it then. I want to see what's inside," she urged Tana as curiosity took over her features. Ashe knew it wasn't good to pry but hey, he was now officially her rival.

Tanna opened the wallet and took out two twenty dollar bills. "Not a bad haul." She said smirking. Then a condom fell out of the wallet. She poked it with her finger. "Is that what I think it is?" She asked, getting a sour face.

Ashe widens her eyes more. "..." She didn't say anything for a while and simply smacked Tana's hand away from it. "You don't know where that's been! Don't touch it," she warned and scoops it up with a napkin before placing it back in the wallet. Wow. Now she knew he was a real pervert.

Tanna nods and stuffs the wallet back in her pocket. "Let's never speak of this again..." She said, sour expression still on her face. "So, um, what has your life been like?"

Suddenly Lucario jumped out of his bed and quickly did his usual morning routine. He was on a mission to fix whatever the heck was wrong with him. It had to do with his nanites. This definitely was not a normal fever. Lucario rapidly walked out of the dorm area and out onto the campus. His target destination was the science room. He didn't have enough energy to create his own x-ray machine at the moment, but he knew that the science room had one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back