• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy for the Extramundane

What is the correct answer?

• A

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B

• C

• D

• Total voters
Kylia walked into the class room, took a seat near a window and began to tap on the desk and hum to herself, her headphones now lightly playing music.

Astroth dropped to the roof of the dorms. A set of black wings on his back disappeared the moment his feet touched the floor; being replaced by a bag. He looked around with a bored expression, lanky arms crossing his chest. "Well, it is fancier than I thought it would be."

Yup, definitely fancier. For a moment he thought about checking out the courtyard, but- there might be rabbits in all that greenery. He glared down at the ground as if contemplating something serious, but really he was trying to figure out a way to go about avoiding the courtyard. The phone in his pocket vibrated and he opened it, reading a message that appeared on the screen. "Bingo~"

Astroth walked over to the edge of the building and hopped off. The land was pretty soft on his feet, so he had no problems with turning around and going inside of the dorms.

Once he made it inside, he followed the different numbered doors until he reached the specified one from the text. With a smile plastered on his face he opened the door, waving the moment he saw her. "Hey, Lilah!"

@Ran

Lilah Jumped when she heard a noise coming from the door. she looked up and met the figures's stare before realizing who it was: "Astroth?" surprise leaped onto her features at the sight of the white-haired male, but it quickly faded into something dull. "I thought that Mannie was coming to see me, not you."

"Ouch." He frowned when his attempt at a friendly greeting was rejected.

"Mannie? Oh--No, I have her phone." Astroth shrugged, smirking as he closed his eyes momentarily. "She left it laying around so I got curious and took it."

Lilah's surprise quickly turned to agitation as she listened to him. "So, you're the one I've been texting?" she questioned, glaring up at him with a frown. I knew there was something off about how she was texting me, but astroth?

"Don't get so worked up. I am going to be your classmate." Astroth squatted down in front of her sitting form. "Anyways, I already told Mannie about it. She'll be here tomorrow to get it and drop off my stuff. Oh! I got you a snack." He twisted the bag around him, falling onto his bum as he rummaged through it. "Ta-da" a clawed hand brought out two small bags of donuts. One was filled with powdered donuts, and the other was chocolate. "The chocolate is mine." He said as he dropped the white-coated pastries into her lap.

Lilah could only watch him move around, surprised at his refusal to accept her bad mood. she looked at the donuts in her lap and sighed, peeling the bag open. it was like he could read her mind, or her stomach really. "thanks, Astroth" she whispered stubbornly as she took a small ring of bread from her lap and bit into it.

In a quick fit to change the subject, Lilah looked around the room aimlessly "so, who are you rooming with? I have a roommate, though I haven't seen him in a few hours."

"I have no idea." He looked around as well, munching on a donut. With a swallow he managed to muffle,"I don't even have my room number yet." Astroth's attention quickly shifted to the papers that were sprawled out on the bed. "I should probably get a schedule, too."

She stopped chewing and looked at him with a dull expression yet again. "you haven't gotten your papers yet?" Lilah sighed and rolled the bag of donuts up, placing them onto her bed just before standing. "come on, get up, lets go."

"I don't want to..." He groaned, avoiding eye contact with her as he whispered "there might be Rabbits."

Astroth had a stubborn look settling into his pale visage, and his arms folded across his chest. He wasn't going near those trees.

"rabbits?" Lilah could feel herself getting annoyed, "you're afraid of rabbits?" she tried not to laugh as she imagined him running from one of the fluffy tailed creatures. "I haven't seen any rabbits yet, so lets go before I drag you to the office."

"They're too cute to not be evil." Astroth pouted, looking away from her completely. "Plus, they hurt when the bite." After a few minutes of trying to think of ways to weasel out of going outside, he decided to just accept it.

His tail twitched when he stood, "if I see a rabbit then you owe me. I don't know what yet, but you'll owe me."

"yeah, yeah, yeah." she walked out of the room and waited for him outside of the door, trying not to let his childish fear get to her nerves. Once he was outside she locked the door behind him and began to lead him to the office. the school yard was basically empty except for the few students who, like her, had this period off.

Astroth followed along, and stuffed his hands into the pockets of a black jacket. Rustic eyes looked around the yard in boredom while they walked, keeping an eye out for those little pests. After they reached the office he went in, got his papers filled out, and came back outside. "Got it."

while he was in the office she had taken rest on a bench outside to wait. it was hard for her to not get up and leave him there seeing as he had tricked her into believing he was Mannie earlier. Nevertheless, she waited until he emerged from the building. "good, you should probably go check to see if you have a roommate yet. I, however, am going to go get something to eat. see you" she waved and strolled away, disappearing in front of a few students.

gtg, ttyl.))

Astroth sighed and plopped onto the bench that Lilah was previously sitting on. "No good" he said to himself, running a hand through the white hair atop his head. A thin, black, tail swayed around and tapped the ground below him whilst he began to zone out.

Zane turned to the clock to see it was about noonish, and so he preceded to wake Ashe up. "Hey Ashe, wake up" whispered Zane as he gently nudged the sleeping girl. @AceXCrossix

Users who are viewing this thread

Back