• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy for the Extramundane

What is the correct answer?

• A

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B

• C

• D

• Total voters
ZackIsDead said:
Jin opened a portal to where they are and went in there and said "why?what is wrong are you afraid of me Jin your friend"
"My body may be weak at the moment but my mind is not! Jasmine close your eyes!" Aiden said quickly grabbing a blood stained spell book the occult gave him and opening it facing Jin. A extremely bright, hot beam blasted out of the book hitting Jin square in the chest.

"What did you just do?" she asked when is was okay to open her eyes again. "Did you just kill him?"

Brea said:
"What did you just do?" she asked when is was okay to open her eyes again. "Did you just kill him?"
"No it should only stun and confuse him. You can open your eyes just didn't want you to be blinded by the light." Aiden said panting

"You shouldn't have done that, you need to rest." she fussed over his state. "I can handle him, but now you're weak. We need to get you back to the infirmary, it's not safe here." Maybe I can posses Jin while he's unconsious. We need to know what we're up against. @LOLMAN101

"You are up against a person that is already dead a grim reaper you cannot hurt me"Jin said while turning into his true form a skinless demon

"Aiden, run! You can't fight." Jasmine turned to Jin "Why are you doing this?" she asked with pure curiosity @LOLMAN101 @ZackIsDead

"I am doing this for my family my village and i have to kill you two because you two are destroying our kind little by little you two are like little viruses"Jin said while looking at Jasmine

"I'll tell someone a professor or anyone" Aiden said gripping his spell book and running into the hall Why did you not just kill him the spellbook has extraordinary power in it even the undead can cripple underneath its power. Because I don't take pleasure in killing unlike you!!!

Jasmine tried to stay calm "What did he do? I can understand myself being a virus, but him?" Her eyes grew darker, and her voice began to turn into a growl.

"Go ahead!" as she cackled "I don't even need it." she transformed into her demon form @LOLMAN101 @ZackIsDead

Last edited by a moderator:
Aiden ran into the first classroom he saw thankfully Mr. Walters was there "Mr. Walters please come a student named Jin is trying to kill me and Jasmine!!" "Take me to him" Mr. Walters calmly replied knowing Aiden's powers. Aiden teleported him into the dorm room then fell against the wall because of his lack of energy he had left.

Jasmine lept in front of Aiden before Jin could touch him. "You don't touch him! He did nothing wrong!"

Mr. Walters quickly put a shield on Aiden and then pushed Jin against the wall behind him with a large gust of magic holding him there. "You better stop this right now before I have to hurt you" he said sternly looking Jin in the eye

Growing ever more furious, she threw put up a wall of fire between Aiden, and Jin. "I SAID YOU DON'T TOUCH HIM!!!"

Jin looked at his hands and looked at the people who were in fear and realized what he was doing and turned back to his human form and started crying

Jasmine extingushed the fire, morphed back into her human form, and turned to the teacher "Sorry 'bout the mess." she turned to Jin "Don't tell me you have feelings now." she said furiously as a teenage girl gets.

Jin said turning to Jasmine"I have realized what i have been doing look at me trying to bring back my village my kind

Killing my mom eating human souls why am i doing this my mom is dead i cant bring back my kind or my village"Jin started crying again

Mr.Walters teleported Jin to a magically bound holding cell in the school office. "Please calm down Jasmine the school will deal with him" Mr.Walters said calmly. He then looks at Aiden who is still sitting against the wall to exhausted to speak "I know what would help" Mr.Walters casts a simple spell to start bringing Aiden's energy back. (I need to sleep bye :( )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back