• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy for the Extramundane

What is the correct answer?

• A

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B

• C

• D

• Total voters
Malaine looked between Mine and Kylia and smiled "Ill be in class find me when you two are done. " Malaine gigglef and went inside the classroom and toke a seat and hummed a soft tune to herself.

@Federoff & @Nanma Takashi

Mine was in awe at what she saw. "Awsome!" She said imitating Kylia using her built in speakers she made the same sounds.

(Night to you to I'm hitting the sack now to.)

Aiden grabbed onto Jasmine's hand "Ok let's go don't be surprised if all you see is black for a couple moments I can only teleport to shadows or dark places so ya" Aiden and Jasmine teleport into the large ,pitch black broom closet for the cafeteria. Aiden turns on the light and turns to Jamine "how do you feel?"

"That was cool. How do you do it?" she got the curious look in her eyes. "Wait...is it dangerous?" @LOLMAN101

Last edited by a moderator:
Brea said:
"That was cool. How do you do it?" she got the curious look in her eyes. "Wait...is it dangerous?"
"No it's not dangerous, I just think of the place I wanna be and I get teleported to the closest dark spot near that area" Aiden explained while opening the door to the hallway that leads into the cafeteria.

Jin grabbed a book and went to the corner where it was silent and opened a dimension to his father and he said to his father"Father something serious is happening the legend of a grim reaper meeting a demon and a one that has an alter ego they are all true i have found them now what shall i do?"Jins father said to him "You have killed your mother but for this time only i am trusting you on this Kill them and bring there souls to me and we will send them to the grand master"Jin said to his father "Yes father i will have to kill them"Jin said with a evil smile then Jin closed the dimension and went to the cafeteria and saw Jasmine and Aiden coming through a portal so he said to them "Hey guys"

"Oh, hey Jin. That was fast." she stayed closer to Aiden, not liking the look in Jin's eye. "What do you usually eat?" Something is going on, but what is it? It has to do with that look in his eyes, I just know it. I should warn Aiden, but about what? He'll think I'm just paranoid...

"Uhhh hey yeah i had to go bring a book to a friend of mine"Jin said to Jasmine and Aiden "Ummm i would like some pancakes is that alright"Jin said while looking at both of them while sitting down "oh you two have a seat"

Brea said:
"Okay." She said sitting down. "Sooooo... what do you want to talk about?"
Aiden sat down with Jasmine "Ugh I could eat everything in this place" Aiden said joking I know right especially after that rumble last night Shut up! do you have any conscious?!. "I'll have sausage and....... scrambled eggs"Aiden said a bit annoyed because this is th first time Aiden has speaked to him since the fight

(Is the cafeteria like a restaurant xD and sorry i was watching a movie i can post more often now)

Jin said to Jasmine"Jasmine are you alright cause you seem to be kinda worried you got something to tell us"(yes it is like a school restaurant)

(yeah) "Haha. You guys don't seem very talkitive. Why don't we get to know each other a little better?" Jasmine said in hopes of a less awkward situation.

Brea said:
(yeah) "Haha. You guys don't seem very talkitive. Why don't we get to know each other a little better?" Jasmine said in hopes of a less awkward situation.
"Well you kind of know everything about me now" Aiden told Jasmine also noticing the bit of worry on her face. "So....Jin what kind of stuff can you do?" Aiden asked

"Well i can kill,kill,kill and kill but other then tha i can suck the souls out of humans and also kill demons and people that has alter egos but who would kill you you guys"Jin said laughing

She turned to Jin curiously. "I don't like that answer." She looked at Aiden worriedly. There's no way he can fight.

"Uhhh...... Jasmine......Let's eat outside..." Aiden says cautiously and slowly getting up from the table. This guy is really creeping me out..

"Okay, see you around Jin." she followed Aiden outside. "There's no way you can fight Aiden. What happens if he attacks?"

"I'm really not sure if he meant it or not, but either way I think we need to stay away from him..." Aiden replied

"Hah me attacking Aiden why would i do that because he is a big pussy compared to me right Aiden"Jin stood up from the table and said to both of them"Where are you two going i thought we were going to have fun"

Brea said:
"Okay, see you around Jin." she followed Aiden outside. "There's no way you can fight Aiden. What happens if he attacks?"
Aiden now more sure that Jin would attempt and attack grabbed Jasmine by the arm and quickly teleported back to their dorm room "you don't think he knows our dorm number right?" Aiden asked Jasmine

Lilah woke with her face pressing against the sketch she was working on. She got up and walked over to her bed, dropping the papers onto the mattress with a sigh. "It's so quiet.." As expected... Lilah sat next to her bed and pressed her back against the side before flipping a phone from the pocket of her jeans. She yawned and began to tap away at the screen, trying to enjoy her free class while she could. With a deep breath she began to hum and tried to ignore the growing boredom.

Jasmine approached Jin cautiously. "Fear? No. Suspition, and skeptisism are better words." She looked to Aiden, "The way you spoke, and the look in your eye when you came back. I think you need to stay away from us." she said without hesitation. @LOLMAN101 @ZackIsDead

Users who are viewing this thread

Back