• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy for the Extramundane

What is the correct answer?

• A

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B

• C

• D

• Total voters
Jin entered and saw the body and Jasmine And Jin said to Jasmine while sitting next to the injured person "ummmm is he alright And what actually happened between you two"Attempted murder or was he going to commit suicide"Jin said to Jasmine While curiously looking at her

(zack if u read before i already have awoken and gotten out of the bed)

"Umm hi" Aiden says confusedly, looking at Jasmine he whispers "Who is this guy?"

Mine stopped and looked threw her data for her schedule while doing this her eyes went white and the different files could be seen in them. "Oh I have history with you." She said finding it. "Shall we go."

Jin saw them whisper and thought"maybe they are a couple"Jin sat near the man who was awake and said "Hey i am a guy who just heard crying and came to carry you to the infirmary"

"Yea come." She said leaving the dorm and walked slowly so she didn't leave Mine behind. Melanie waited by the classroom door for her. "Well right now everyone is working on this project where you have to bring something from a past era, explain what it is, and why it is an important discovery. " she said explaning it the best she could.

ZackIsDead said:
Jin entered and saw the body and Jasmine And Jin said to Jasmine while sitting next to the injured person "ummmm is he alright And what actually happened between you two"Attempted murder or was he going to commit suicide"Jin said to Jasmine While curiously looking at her
"He's okay, just drained. His name is Aiden by the way." she took a breath, and turned to Aiden "Is it okay if I tell him? This is Jin by the way. He helped me get you here after he heard me crying."

Kylia came walking towards history class with her headphones blasting music from around her neck, and a look of confusion written on her face. She spotted two girls standing around a door and approached them. "Hey cuties, do you know where I can find Mr.Luce's History class?" asked the girl as she turned down her headphones so she could hear the two. @DemonicPrincess @Nenma Takashi

ZackIsDead said:
"Oh she cried alot but she was very brave and helped me carry you to the infirmary"Jin said while smiling to the person on the bed
"Umm sure no point to keep him wondering" Aiden told Jamsine

"oh thanks a lot then, we were just about go to get breakfast at the cafeteria if you wanna come?" said Aiden

ZackIsDead said:
"Oh she cried alot but she was very brave and helped me carry you to the infirmary"Jin said while smiling to the person on the bed
"I was not brave. I was upset, and worried that I had really hurt you. Next time, don't let my curiosity get in the way of saying no okay?" she said with a worried tone. I hope that they get alone well, they both seem really nice. But there seems to be a conflict in my emotions. Jasmine turned to Jin "here's what happened: Aiden came to get me from the office because I am his new roomate, and then he offered to help me unpack. Then he asked if I wanted to play a game where we got to know eachother a little better, that's when he told me about his alter ego. I found it interesting, so Aiden let me meet him; it went well at first, I was only facinated, then he attacked me. Like he was trying to kill me, so of course I fought back, but I wasn't trying to hurt him. I was only trying to defend myself, but then I got upset, and I lost control, and I sort of...well let's just say I'm a demon." Jasmine explained as they went to the cafeteria.

Last edited by a moderator:
Malaine instantly blushed not being use to being called cute "Well..right here actually. " Malaine giggled and looked at the girl to memorize her face "Im Malaine but call me whatever."she put her hand out to her.

@Federoff

"Hah i will go to breakfast with you but are you ok Jasmine you look kinda upset"Jin said while looking at Jasmine with a Curious look

"How convenient!" exclaimed Kylia as she preceded to give Malaine a handshake, vibrations could be felt out of Kylia's hand in a massage type way. "The names Kylia" (Ki-lia) continued Kylia in the most memorizing and beautiful voice possible as she tilted her head to the left and smiled, her right eye now glowing a brilliant blue. @DemonicPrincess @Nenma Takashi

ZackIsDead said:
"Hah i will go to breakfast with you but are you ok Jasmine you look kinda upset"Jin said while looking at Jasmine with a Curious look
"I was not brave. I was upset, and worried that I had really hurt you. Next time, don't let my curiosity get in the way of saying no okay?" she said with a worried tone. I hope that they get alone well, they both seem really nice. But there seems to be a conflict in my emotions. Jasmine turned to Jin "here's what happened: Aiden came to get me from the office because I am his new roomate, and then he offered to help me unpack. Then he asked if I wanted to play a game where we got to know eachother a little better, that's when he told me about his alter ego. I found it interesting, so Aiden let me meet him; it went well at first, I was only facinated, then he attacked me. Like he was trying to kill me, so of course I fought back, but I wasn't trying to hurt him. I was only trying to defend myself, but then I got upset, and I lost control, and I sort of...well let's just say I'm a demon." Jasmine explained as they went to the cafeteria.

"Nice eye." Malanie simply stated before taking her hand back as she said the name over in her head 3 times so she could remeber. She looked around "You know we should probably get into class..before the bell rings." She said playing with the ends of her long ponytail.

@Federoff & @Nenma Takashi

Mine stared at the girl's face and added her name to ger data finally holding out her hand. "Mine Powers pleasure to meet you." She said smiling.

Jin was suprised to hear thay she was a demon and Aiden had an alter-ego Jin remember hearing that He was going to meet a one that had an alter-ego and a one that is a demon Jin said to both of them "Excuse me you two go to the cafe ok i have to go somewhere"

"You'r probably right" smiled Kylia as she started to sway back and forth. she turned to Mines and smiled, preceding to give her a handshake as well. "Nice to meet you Mine" smiled Kylia as she continued to sway back and forth, her had giving off the same massage vibrations as before.

@DemonicPrincess @Nenma Takashi

Brea said:
Aiden waved goodbye to Jin "see you later hopefully!" Aiden turned to Jasmine "I'm extremely sorry, there was no excuse for me to let him out expecially knowing what he has done before"Aiden said stopping "oops I forgot about what I said earlier . Would you like to try teleporting the rest if the way?" Aiden asked Jasmine

Mine pulled the girl close and to studie her face more and began to look at her hand. "Interesting how do you do it?" She asked always happy to learn new things.

ZackIsDead said:
Jin was suprised to hear thay she was a demon and Aiden had an alter-ego Jin remember hearing that He was going to meet a one that had an alter-ego and a one that is a demon Jin said to both of them "Excuse me you two go to the cafe ok i have to go somewhere"
"Oh, okay..." Jasmine said with slight disappointment. "Will you be around later?"

Brea said:
"Oh, okay..." Jasmine said with slight disappointment. "Will you be around later?" she turned back to Aiden "I'd love to."

Kylia smiled and started to act like she was drumming, the strangest thing was that her air-drumming sounded like an actual snare-drum. "Symphokinesis" responded Kylia as she continued to drum away, producing a marching pulse. "I control music and sound" explained Kylia in a sing-song fashion, in time with her own beat she produced. @Nenma Takashi @DemonicPrincess

((Night everyone D:))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back