• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy for the Extramundane

What is the correct answer?

• A

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B

• C

• D

• Total voters
Jin entered the room and saw musical instruments "Maybe she is a musical girl well this will be melodic"Jin thought

Jin was feeling romantic so he standed close to her and held his hand out to give a handshake

Ashe listened to all the things Zane said about Bingtown, awed that the place he described seemed so cool. "The town seems epic. Maybe you should take me there," she said wrapping her arms around his neck, still on his back. "Hey, when we meet up with the others, I want to ask you something," Ashe stated grinning.

@Federoff

Tanna blinked. She glared at the boy's hand, then at his face. She then smirked. she shook his hand. "I guess we should get along. Tell me a bit about yourself, perv." She said with a smirk.

Jin held her hand tight and brang her closer to Jins face as if trying to kiss her And Jin said to her"You seem like a pretty girl i could go on a date with you ahhhhh a date with a perv like me wouldnt that be nice"Jin said that with a smirk

( @ZackIsDead : DO not use " " to symbolize thoughts, use Italics so people are not confuse, DO NOT respond to this message ))

Zane nodded and began to think for a bit. "I don't know, why?" asked Zane curiously as he made his way over to a bench and then preceded to put Ashe down gently before sitting down right next to her. @AceXCrossix

Tanna fell backwards as the guy tried to kiss her. "Agh! You're disgusting! I'm not going on a date with you!" She said, placing a hand on his chest and pushing. "I just asked you to tell me about yourself and you try to stick your tongue down my throat! Seriously, lay back!"

((Alrighty I'll cya later Ace)

Zane gave her a quizzical look but shrugged it off,
she'll reveal what she has to say when she wants to thought Zane as he brought Ashe closer to his cheat ,emitting his draconian warmth to her. "You ok now?" asked Zane with concern in his voice. @AceXCrossix

LOLMAN101 said:
(are you going to respond to what i said earlier or...)
"Thank you." Jasmine said distracted. He seems like a sweet guy. I hope I don't blow this. "Are you sure you didn't hear anything? I swear I keep hearing these whispers..." her voice trailed off as Aiden picked up a book in another language, hoping that he wouldn't ask what language, or what it was about. @LOLMAN101

"I really don't hear anything Jasmine. Maybe its part of the power you have." Aiden said. When Aiden picked up the book that was in a language unknown to him. He simply just shrugged and put it on the end table beside Jasmine's bed. Are you planning on telling her about me? In time, maybe when we get to know each other better He thought to himself

((Oh my glob im so sorry didn't see it. Forgive me?))

"Hmm..Okay Mel. " she said and looked around harder "Oh my gosh where could they be, what could they be doing... " she said and froze as the image of Zane and Ashe making out by a hotd

ZackIsDead said:
"Fine! I will leave you alone and ah sorry"Jin said with a sorry look in his face
Tanna sighed and scooted over and patted the spot next to her on the bed. "Sit down, tell me about yourself and don't try to make out with me. Sound reasonable?" She said, frowning slightly.

((no problem, after all we are all human))

Melody did not respond for a time, until she pointed towards the direction of the haunted mansion. "Did you hear that? It sounded like Ashe screaming" replied Melody as she tried to hold in a laugh but failed to do so. @DemonicPrincess

"Yeah it did lets go. Mel when we get there no more laughing it might hurt Ashes fellings.." she throw Melody over her shoulder and walked over to the hunted house.

LOLMAN101 said:
"I really don't hear anything Jasmine. Maybe its part of the power you have." Aiden said. When Aiden picked up the book that was in a language unknown to him. He simply just shrugged and put it on the end table beside Jasmine's bed. Are you planning on telling her about me? In time, maybe when we get to know each other better He thought to himself
"Yeah, that's probably it." Jasmine picked proceeded to put the clothes she brought away neatly. Why didn't he ask about the book? Most people at least ask about the language. Does he know what it says? But that would mean...and he's not...

"Yea, I'm fine. I think you should be more worried about those two back in that haunted house.." Ashe gave him a sheepish look and laughs. She had kneed a guy and punched a girl to unconsciousness, what's there not to laugh about? "Should we go find the others?" She asks standing up and held out a hand for him to take.

@Federoff

"I know, its just funny when people scream, it just sounds weird to me" admitted Melody while she tried to stop laughing. When they got into the mansion, no matter what popped up she simply greeted the person who tried to scare them with a smile. @AceXCrossix

Users who are viewing this thread

Back