• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy for the Extramundane

What is the correct answer?

• A

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B

• C

• D

• Total voters
"I um, I accidentally create chaos when I'm upset. Also, I like the darkness thing." I hope that I don't creep him out...or scare him off. He seems like a pretty cool person. @LOLMAN101

He smiled at her as she grabbed her hand and shook it. He let go after some seconds so she wouldn't feel awkward. ''A summoner? That's awesome. An honor meeting you then, Lilah! Are you new here too? I just arrived and i'm quite confused.''

Brea said:
"I um, I accidentally create chaos when I'm upset. Also, I like the darkness thing." I hope that I don't creep him out...or scare him off. He seems like a pretty cool person. @LOLMAN101
"Really? I get stronger, faster, and all around more powerful when things get really chaotic so i we are ever fighting someone off for whatever reason that would be kinda a cool synergy."Aiden said Man she's pretty he thought. You will have to tell her about me next. I know, I know

LOLMAN101 said:
"Really? I get stronger, faster, and all around more powerful when things get really chaotic so i we are ever fighting someone off for whatever reason that would be kinda a cool synergy."Aiden said Man she's pretty he thought. You will have to tell her about me next. I know, I know
"Sounds like we would make a pretty good team. I...um...I..." Jasmine stumbled over her words. "I'm sort of...a demon...like, not full on or anything...but I have a lot of demonic energy." Now you've blown it, you shouldn't have said anything like that. Are you trying to ruin the chance of having friends? Jasmine looked away as her face flushed.

"I'm afraid I can't be much help there, I just got here a little while ago myself." she rubbed the back of her neck, realizing she really didn't know much about this school other then what the people in the office told her. Lilah took a momentary glance at the ground in thought before she smiled again, "Do you have any rules for me, roomie-wise? not really that I have any, I just don't want to end up overstepping any boundaries.." she could feel herself getting nervous, but tried to ignore it.

(sorry it took so long..got a little caught up in an anime.))

Aiden noticed her blush "Oh that's fine! I unlocked my powers by making a deal with a demon. Even though he DID betray me in the end. Which leads me to my next point..."Aiden starts shaking a bit nervously "I...uhhh... I have a split personality.... he is really mean and likes to.... hurt people sometimes...I mean I can show you if you want but he probably wont be nice.." I shouldn't have told her she's going to think i'm an out of control sociopath. It's fine she would have found out eventually > :)

"Hey, don't be shakey like that. It's totally cool." Jasmine grabbed his hand gently "I would love to meet him, but only if you're comfortable with it." She looked at him with genuine curiosity "I don't even know what I'm fully capable of. I can also control fire." @LOLMAN101

He started stratching the top of his head, brushing hsi hand trough his hair, thinking about hwat they'd have to do and all that. ''No! Of course not, how can I put rules? For me bring in a lion, feel as comfortable as you like. Do you want to go explore the school? We should get a hint of what we've got in to.''

Brea said:
"Hey, don't be shakey like that. It's totally cool." Jasmine grabbed his hand gently "I would love to meet him, but only if you're comfortable with it." She looked at him with genuine curiosity "I don't even know what I'm fully capable of. I can also control fire." @LOLMAN101
"Uhhh...sure" Aiden lied because of Jasmine's curiosity. Ok....you can come out FINALLY Aiden's eyes turn lime green and and unnatural smirk sparks on his face. The light level of the room suddenly drops and Aiden teleports right beside Jasmine in an attempt to scare her. "Hello darling" Aiden says mockingly.

"uh.." Lilah glanced at her stuff which was still partially unpacked with a frown. she bit her lip, doing a little gesture with her hand and watched as the clothes and various objects put themselves into the places she assigned them mentally. Once it was done, she looked back up at him and nodded "Sounds like a good idea."

LOLMAN101 said:
"Uhhh...sure" Aiden lied because of Jasmine's curiosity. Ok....you can come out FINALLY Aiden's eyes turn lime green and and unnatural smirk sparks on his face. The light level of the room suddenly drops and Aiden teleports right beside Jasmine in an attempt to scare her. "Hello darling" Aiden says mockingly.
"Hi there." Jasmine replies lightly, "Do you have a name?" She was overwhelmed with curiosity, and she had no idea why. He doesn't seem so cruel. She thought to herself.

He raised hsi eyebrows when he saw she moved objects with her mind. He knew she was a summoner, but not that she could move objects with her mind, telekenisis. As they walked out of the dorm, he started to whistle while they walked around the school. He extended his hand and folded it to her neck, hugging her neck with a hand, while facing forward. ''You know, you're pretty good looking! Who's the lucky one, Lilah?'' he said, while smiling. He had no intention of being perverted, or intruding her privacy, he simply did it in a friendly manner, rubbing her head.

Lilah couldn't help but blush lightly from Kaneki's sudden intrusion into her space. she could tell he meant nothing bad of it, but still looked away with an expression of shy stubbornness, "No one is that unlucky." Very few people ever asked her that question, though it isn't entirely their fault considering she had a habit of ignoring people to keep from drawing too much attention to herself.

Brea said:
"Hi there." Jasmine replies lightly, "Do you have a name?" She was overwhelmed with curiosity, and she had no idea why. He doesn't seem so cruel. She thought to herself.
"haha no I'm just Aiden. Some people say i'm Aiden's bottled up rage or the demon that betrayed him but I don't know or care all I know that he is me"Why am I being so nice... Aiden summons 2 hands made up of freezing shadow to come up of the ground and grab Jasmine's legs forcing her to kneel. "Did you know that the occult that Aiden talked about, the people who raised him, were brutally murderd by his hand. Well technically I was in control but his hand is the same as mine" @Brea

He shook his head at her ''Unlucky?! I know people that would kill for such a pretty girl like you. Consider yourself lucky!'' he said to her, while he let her go of his arm. He didn't want to hold her that long in that manner, people would think they're a couple, even tough that idea didn't bother him.

LOLMAN101 said:
"haha no I'm just Aiden. Some people say i'm Aiden's bottled up rage or the demon that betrayed him but I don't know or care all I know that he is me"Why am I being so nice... Aiden summons 2 hands made up of freezing shadow to come up of the ground and grab Jasmine's legs forcing her to kneel. "Did you know that the occult that Aiden talked about, the people who raised him, were brutally murderd by his hand. Well technically I was in control but his hand is the same as mine" @Brea
"No, I didn't know that." Why am I so intruiged by this? What is wrong with me? Jasmine's eyes grew dark, and her voice dropped an octave, or two. "Would you et go of my leg? It would make it easier for me to sit with you, and have a proper conversation." There was a shimmer in her eye.

Brea said:
"No, I didn't know that." Why am I so intruiged by this? What is wrong with me? Jasmine's eyes grew dark, and her voice dropped an octave, or two. "Would you et go of my leg? It would make it easier for me to sit with you, and have a proper conversation." There was a shimmer in her eye.
Aiden was annoyed how Jasmine was reacting but persisted "Do I look like I want to have a proper conversation!?!" Aiden yelled as the arms he controlled squeezed tightly. Come on show me the chaos that you spoke of SHOW ME! Aiden goes a step further and tentacles with sharp pointed edges are now hovering near Jasmine's neck.

not really..the last boyfriend I had was in grade school...She could only laugh nervously, scratching her head with a finger as she looked at the ground. that didn't end well..In a hurry to change the subject, Lilah blurted something out that she regretted, "so, Kaneki, I noticed you have a stuffed a-animal! I have one or two, too." idiot, Lilah.

EasternGhost said:
Alrighty then, no one feels like answering. Later then. I'll just make an exit from this one.
(Srry it is a freeday nothing else to really tell I expect its getting dark because this day has taken a long time)

LOLMAN101 said:
Aiden was annoyed how Jasmine was reacting but persisted "Do I look like I want to have a proper conversation!?!" Aiden yelled as the arms he controlled squeezed tightly. Come on show me the chaos that you spoke of SHOW ME! Aiden goes a step further and tentacles with sharp pointed edges are now hovering near Jasmine's neck.
"LET ME GO!" Jasmine's eyes turnd black, and her voice turned to a deep growl. Wind blew around her, and fire flew from her hands. "COME ON! PLAY WITH ME!" she demanded uncontrolably.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back