• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy for the Extramundane

What is the correct answer?

• A

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B

• C

• D

• Total voters
Brea said:
Jasmine let out a cackle unlike any other. "Give me what you got." At that moment, Jasmine's body went limp, and her consciousness entered Aiden's. We don't jave much tim like this, so I need you to fight with all you got while I attack physically. This is your body, and your head. You should be th one in control. I don't want to hurt you, but I'll hurt him if I have to.
I can't do much from in here expecially when he is using Chaos empowerment but go for the head and knock me unconscious and it might bring me back when I wake up. But do not make skin contact with the armour it will latch onto you like a parasite. GET OUT OF MY HEAD Aiden throws up the back goo trying to spray the clones with it

"Yeah thanks"Jin said to Tanna and went to rest on the courtyard Jin saw a grass that was shining and took the spot and said to Tanna"Come one rest"

Jasmine re-animated herself with a rerefreshed strength. "You're the one who wanted to play dirty." She, and the clones focused in on Aiden's head, and struck with as much forc as possible, careful to avoid contact with the armour. This better work. Jasmine thought, she was beginning to run out of energy to keep fighting.

Tanna nodded and laid down on the ground. "This is actually pretty relaxing..." She said, yawning. Soon her eyes slowly closed and she fell asleep for a nap.

Jin noticed that Tanna had fallen asleep so Jin left a note in her hand saying "Have fun with the grass and sorry for leaving you"And Jin went to find the girl of his dreams

(Brea where are you)

(In character I am in Aiden's dorm, being as we are roomates. However, there is a battle happening.)

Brea said:
Jasmine re-animated herself with a rerefreshed strength. "You're the one who wanted to play dirty." She, and the clones focused in on Aiden's head, and struck with as much forc as possible, careful to avoid contact with the armour. This better work. Jasmine thought, she was beginning to run out of energy to keep fighting.
In a last ditch effort Aiden while falling used his tentacle to throw Jasmine into a wall. Aiden then hit his head on the hard wooden floor with the force of Jasmine's punch knocking him unconscious. The armour and tentacles reducing to a black puddle forming under Aiden's body

what a waste of time..Lilah got up and threw away all of her dishes, leaving the cafeteria in a sluggish motion. I'm just going to be hungry again in a few minutes..she walked all the way back to the dorms without a problem, and up to her room. a sleeve-covered hand rubbed her eye as she closed the door behind her, took her shoes off, and slid over to her bed. when she reached it, she didn't bother jumping, but rather flopped onto the mattress and curled up into a ball. She grabbed the moose stuffed-animal and pulled it into her embrace just before glaring at the lamb. "stupid lamb..learn to have fun." with that, Lilah let out an exaggerated sigh and began to fall into a deep sleep.

LOLMAN101 said:
In a last ditch effort Aiden while falling used his tentacle to throw Jasmine into a wall. Aiden then hit his head on the hard wooden floor with the force of Jasmine's punch knocking him unconscious.
Jasmine suffered the blow, but it was not enough to knock her completely unconscious. The rage faded, and Jasmine was in her human figure. She went to Aiden, and sat next to him. "Aiden! Aiden wake up! I am so sorry. I didn't..." Jasmine started weeping.

Jin heard weeping coming from a dorm room so Jin started to eavesdrop when he heard more weeping he opened the door and said"Ummm why are you crying?"

Jasmine stood up, addressing the man in the door way "Because I've knocked him unconscious." She wiped the tears from her eyes, "Who are you?"

(I have to go to sleep so being knocked out is a good place for my interaction to stop but you guys continue and put my body on my bed or something lol)

Brea said:
Jasmine stood up, addressing the man in the door way "Because I've knocked him unconscious." She wiped the tears from her eyes, "Who are you?"
"Uhhh come with me i can help you get that person to the infirmary"Jin said to the girl while trying to lift the unconcious body

"Ugh, fine but only one more Mel that's it. " she said as she brought Melody back to her side. "Right after im leaving Mel." She said smiling as she looked at het.

Mine got off the bus and stretched she was pretty excited for her new school life the kind of data she could collect the people she could met it was all so wonderful she scaned the area and stored it in her database. "Now to met the people in the area."

he chuckled to himself by the time I'm done the room I have will also look like a greenhouse" he left the room and all of its contents behind as he walked out the door waiting for Daisy to follow before locking the door and leaving. He was kind of worried about leaving the poisonous plants behind but the door was locked ad preventing anyone from getting in so they were guaranteed safe......hopefully. He made his way down the many hallways when he thought of something "Who will be sharing a room with to clarify ?" he gave a small change in the eyebrows to show an question kind of glance and thought maybe they are quiet and wont be bothersome. @Federoff

"Yay!" She tugs at Zane and brought them to the Ferris wheel. Ashe pales again after seeing it. Her fear of heights has returned. So many fears.. Still, she kept a brave smile and was determined to get over it. While waiting in line she asked, "How was today?" It was indicated everyone.

@Federoff @DemonicPrincess

"I had a surprisingly good day with Mel,but all that laughing made me teird." She said laughing softly at the memory of her and Melody on the batman. "There was this one boy who screamed like a total girl" Melanie laughed more remebering his scream. "It was so funny. "

@AceXCrossix & @Federoff

"It was really fun, Malaine and I had a blast" laughed Melody as she smiled at them all. "It was nice" replied Zane. chuckling at Malaine's comment on the boy and his screaming. @AceXCrossix @DemonicPrincess

"Being a teacher, we actually get our own rooms" clarified Daisy as she stopped at a door and preceded to unlock it. "Down the hall is Luce, another teacher here. If you have any questions about this place, it would be best to ask him" smiled Daisy as she opened the door. @Aroura

Users who are viewing this thread

Back