• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy for the Extramundane

What is the correct answer?

• A

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B

• C

• D

• Total voters
"Come on where next in line." Malaine said and moved up pulling Melody along so they could be seated."You two love birds get your own seat." She said strapping Melody in like it was a second nature then she did her self.

@AceXCrossix & @Federoff

"I thank you kindly I will be able to take it from here" He said as he began to set hanging plants up in his room and placing plants on the nearby shelf next to it a pile of his old spell books. By the time he finished packing his room looked like an floral masterpiece and he had grown tired but he set up everything exact so he wasn't worried about moving it around for the time being. He now had to face the decision of leaving his room or not it was the weekend so he wasn't teaching classes anytime soon and he already had the first couple lessons planned out the rest was student involvement he was completely free to do anything for the time being.

(Those no notifications though))

Melody giggled at Malaines comment and could barely hold in her suspense when she was strapped in. "I've never been on a Ferris wheel before!" exclaimed Melody. Zane sat right next to Ashe and raised an eyebrow at her. Whats on my mind? thought Zane as he mind shifted through thoughts and today's events. "Today's been really fun, thanks for dragging me here" smirked Zane as they waited to be taken up and around. @AceXCrossix @DemonicPrincess

"No problem" smiled Daisy as she left his room and headed towards the front office to continue the dreaded paperwork. Man I hate paperwork thought Daisy as she made her way back to the office. When she arrived at the office she saw someone standing right outside it and went up to her. "Why hello there, what can I do for you?" asked Daisy in a smile

@Aroura @Nenma Takashi

Mine turned to the voice and scaned there face. "I'm Mine Powers the new student it's so nice to met you." She said and bowed her head she had practiced what she would say on the way to the school she was determined to make sure that she didn’t mesx this up.

Ashe pouted. "I didn't drag you here, you willingly came on your own! There's a big difference," she emphasized big to prove her point. They had slowly gone up the wheel when Ashe looks down. And yes, she was almost begging the gods to let her survive if she fell.

@Federoff

"Yea same here." Malaine said while smiling at Melody. In the next few minutes it started to move stopping every once in a while to let people off an on. The soon got close to the top. "Its so pretty from up here.."

@Federoff

"I'm glad" smiled Melody as they slowly made their way up, compared to the rest of the day, this was nice and relaxing. @AceXCrossix

"So your Mine, I'm Daisy" smiled Daisy in greeting, another new student is always fun to meet. Daisy walked into her office and signaled for Mine to follow, resting behind her desk she started to print up some papers, then preceded to hand them to Mine. "Here you go" said Daisy as she handed the papers to her. "This is your schedule, a map, and its up to you to find someone to dorm with, unless you want to dorm by yourself" continued Daisy with a smile.

@Nenma Takashi

Mine took one look at her schedule and map and scaned them she then ripped them up and threw them away. "Thank you I hope to find a nice room mate." She said smiling.

((It seems like my roommate dropped from the rp she can be Malaines roommate. ))

"Next freeday we should go to the beach.." she said as she let herself relax as the gently winter brezze flow around them."Man,tommorow we have classes its not gonna be fun.." Malaine gave a little chuckle.

Ashe pulls her head back in and lightly slapped Zane's arm, giving him her best glare, but failed to keep a serious face. She burst out laughing like a madman, rocking their box a little. "This looks like a nice way to die," she commented pointing out the view they had and pulls herself closer to him.

@Federoff

"At least we have no classes today" giggled Melody in response as she continued to soak in the tranquility of the Ferris wheel. "Besides, having school just means we can see each everyone again" chirped Melody as they continued the ride. @AceXCrossix

"Yeah guess your right.. " Malaine looked down watching all the people as they slowly went back to the ground."I know as soon as we are back im going to get me a muffin." She said with a soft giggle.

@Federoff

"Quick question, what would you do if I fall off this thing?" she asks shaking the box again before snuggling into Zane's warmth. It was pretty refreshing on the ride. It made her forget all about the things that had happened. Ashe could stay on it forever but she knew they had to get off soon.

@Federoff

"So do you know of anyone who I can room with Daisy?" Mine was very happy thag she could get a roommate and maybe a friend. (I'll take demonic she said she doesn't have a roommate.)

"Save one for me" giggled Melody as she stuck out her tongue playfully. @AceXCrossix

Daisy thought about this for a while before typing on her computer. "Ah here we go" excalimed Daisy as she found the list of roommates available. "It looks like Malaine is in need of someone" continued Daisy as she scrolled down the list. @Nenma Takashi

"California" Lucario replied. He looked up hearing a few screams. "So what do you want to do after this?" The teen asked.

@Koyuki Hana

Mine almost jumped out of her chair. "Where's the dorm I'll room with her!" She didn't really care who she was just ready to make a friend and get Mary's praise.

Ashe rolled her eyes playfully. "Yes, yes you will," she answers sarcastically, giving Zane a smile. The wheel came to a halt to let them down. "That was fun! We should do this again sometime," Ashe childishly giggles and jumps on Zane's back again. The girl had already planned another surprise trip. "Do you want to go home now?" she asks him, poking his cheeks.

@Federoff

Malaine paused and looked at her"But...fine ill save you one muffin. Just one." She said her tone joking but she was dead serious. They finally got to the bottom ."Alright. " she unstrapped Melody and got out taking Melody's hand pulling her out gently. Malaine brought them both off to the side so they can wait for Zane and Ashe to come over to them.

@AceXCrossix

Melody giggled in response to Malaine as she was brought out of the cart and to ground. Zane let out another light grunt when Ashe jumped on his back. "Its up to you" retorted Zane in a teasing manner as he got off the cart and walked over to Malaine and Melody, supporting Ashe on his back the whole time. @AceXCrossix @DemonicPrincess

Daisy took a marker and circled an area within the dorms. "Right here" she responded with her smile. @Nenma Takashi

"Well.. there was one more thing I wanted to do, but I don't think you'll like it.." she trails off staring at Zane. It involved food. If anyone knew any better, food would be the last thing you should give Ashe, because, well, you never know what she might do with it.

@Federoff

"What did you have in mind Ashe?" Malaine asked softly while holding Melodys hand bring her close almost protective like.Melanie wanted to go but being with them and having fun so she hide her tiredness.

@AceXCrossix @Federoff

Zane looked to Melody and Malaine then back over to Ashe. "I think Malaine has had enough for today" said Zane as he was noticing that Malaine was showing signs of exhaustion.

Mine bowed and ran yelling back. "See you later and thank you!" She ran to the dorms and opened the door but no one was home she shruged thinking she was probably out right now. She took out her lab top and began setting up he machines she place a guard bot by the door and took out her chemicals

Users who are viewing this thread

Back