• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy for the Extramundane

What is the correct answer?

• A

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B

• C

• D

• Total voters
Lilah emerged from a black car holding her bags and waving goodbye to a silver-haired girl in the backseat. After the vehicle disappeared she inhaled a deep breath and took her first steps onto the academy's premises. The place was huge compared to any of the schools back home, and rather modern at that. she walked down the cement path to the office and got all of the things she needed, including a map from the lady at the front desk. good thing she called in advance.

oi, that's a lot of walking. she read the map, a tired expression drooped onto her pale features just from looking at the distance to the dorms. Nevertheless, Lilah swung her bags over her shoulder and, with a quiet sigh, walked the entire distance without stopping. It wasn't really that long of a walk, she realized when she looked back-I am lazy. she turned around, setting her things onto the ground and pulling them inside when she opened the door to the dorms. I wonder if I have a roommate already..

Lilah shrugged and picked her bags back up, heading towards the room number assigned to her. she pulled a key from the pocket of a gray jacket and unlocked the door. the room looked relatively empty, so she assumed no one else was rooming with her at the moment. she took the right side of the room, unplugging her earphones so that the music on her phone could play while she began to unpack her things into the furniture provided.

Brea said:
"Yeah, that's probably it." Jasmine picked proceeded to put the clothes she brought away neatly. Why didn't he ask about the book? Most people at least ask about the language. Does he know what it says? But that would mean...and he's not...
"So....Wanna play a game? I'll tell you something about myself and you tell me something about you.

They went through the hunted house with easy, Melanie only punched one evil clown in the face so she called that a win. "Alright where are they.." she said as she sat Melody down once they where out of the hunted house.

Ashe cocks her head, puzzlement written across her face. Zane has been acting weird. He smirked -which was surprising- and was now laughing. She felt his forehead, checking his temperature. "Are you.. Ok?" She mentally facepalmed at how weird that sounded.

@Federoff

"Yeah, why?" asked Zane as he too cocked his head, wondering what she was talking about.

Melody re-attached herself to Malaines hand as Malaine began to search for Zane and Ashe. After a while, Ashe spotted something through Malaine's eyes, and after a few moments noticed something that Malaine did not. "Over there" she said while pointing towards Zane and Ashe

@AceXCrossix

Kaneki let out a loud yawn as he exited the yellow cab. He walked slowly into the giant school, closing his jaw as he was almost eating flies. He walked around it, trying to find his dorm. He facepalmed as he remembered he had a map inside his jackets pocket. It was a loong way there, so his feet changed into somewhat steel. He ran there, going as fast as a car, passing trough everyone. When he arrived he was completely out of breath, yet laughing. He loved going at fast speeds, the adrenaline his body produced made him start shaking. As he finally catched his breath, he walked into his dorm, seeing a pink haired girl unpacking her stuff. He threw his backpack in and layed down on his bed, smiling at the girl.

((
@Ran Roommates? :3 ))

"Okay. " she pulled Melody along as she stopped next to them "Sup guys we have been looking for you." Melanie looked to Ashe and smiled "You guys have fun?"

"Ok sooo... I can control darkness which is pretty cool i guess" Aiden says making black tendrils appear out of his back to help him put away the clothing he was unpacking. Don't forget about me, Shhh that's last

Melody smiled and waved at Ashe and Zane, glad to see her friend and brother again. Zane thought about this for a while and shrugged before turning to Malaine and Melody. "Hello" he responded to the two.

@AceXCrossix @DemonicPrincess

Ashe shrugs Zane off and smiles at Malanie. "Did you see a zombie girl lying on the floor with a nosebleed and a guy holding his 'little junior' in there?" She pointed at the haunted house. "If you did then yes, it was kind of fun."

@DemonicPrincess

(sure c: @Keiser )

Lilah spun around the best she could from her spot on the floor when she heard someone enter the room, looking for a source of the noise. she peeked her head over the white-blanketed mattress and saw the guy on the other side of the room. slowly, she lowered her head back behind the bed like she had seen a ghost. "are you my roommate?" she called from behind the furniture, turning her phone off and listening for a response.

"No i didn't but if you go back you'll see a clown holding his red bloody nose." She said and giggled a little as she looked at Zane " Have fun with your girlfriend? "

"I can read, and speak any language. I found that out when I over heard a conversation in a language I hadn't spoken before." @LOLMAN101

Ashe giggles at Malanie's comment. "We aren't official yet.. But we're about to be." She stood and held Zane's hand. "Will you go out with me?" She asks, a smile playing at her lips.

@Federoff

Zane began to think to himself. Is that what this time calls this? thought Zane as he let out a light blush. "Yeah, this has been fun" replied Zane. Melody giggled and teased him by sticking out her tongue at the two.

@AceXCrossix

As he sat on his bed, he pulled out a stuffed frog out of his backpack. After he had it on his hand, he carefully placed it at the side of his pillow. That frog, even tough it seemed childish, he had him since he was 4. It helped him trough the tough times with his parents, troughout all the beatings and emotional pain. He then looked back at her room mate and said cheerfully and with a smile ''Correct! I'm Kaneki, an organic manipulator.'' He then extended his arm to her.

"Awee so cute..." she said felling a sharp pain in her heart but hide it with a smile "So you guys ready to go home? " she said holding Melodys hand tight at the small thought of him.

"huh that's pretty cool" Aiden said a bit disappointed that Jasmine didn't find his darkness impressive That explains the book. He continued "I was raised in the occult and learned how to do many different rituals and spells." @Brea

The smile on her face broke into a grin. She hugged the life out of him once he said yes. It was pretty weird. A girl asking the guy out.. But hey, she was the definition of weird so it didn't matter. "So since we're all together, you guys want to go on the Ferris wheel?"

@DemonicPrincess @Federoff

(Aww bai )

Lucario smiled and looked ahead, "We're almost up...so where did you come from Hana?" He decided to get to know his acquaintance to make the most of that time.

@Koyuki Hana

((Awee okay..))

"Sorry Ashe I kinda wanna go back and go to my dorm. I had enough fun for a day." She said as she attached Melody to Zanes arm."Can we go back? "

With a minor flash of hesitation, Lilah held a small hand out and shook his "I'm Lilah, a summoner." she hadn't expected her roommate to be a guy, but it didn't really bother her "It's nice to meet you, Kaneki." she smiled lightly, fingering a hole in the jacket's sleeve with her free hand.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back