• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy for the Extramundane

What is the correct answer?

• A

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B

• C

• D

• Total voters
Brea said:
"I um...I'm not sure. I grew up in many different places." she turned, thinking she heard something. "Did you just hear something?" @LOLMAN101
Aiden also turned around not hearing anything. "uhhh no I didn't. There are lots of people just doing things in their dorms it probably was just that." Aiden starts walking again seeing the entrance to the dorm not too far ahead.

(I'm back~)

Ashe started walking aimlessly around, trying to blend into the background. This time, a girl dressed as a zombie came running up from behind her and gave her a hug. Ashe screamed, punching her and ran again. She found a small corner in the dark and rocked back and forth in a ball. "Z-Zane," she muttered the only name she thought of.

@Federoff

Last edited by a moderator:
"Probably." Jasmine continued walking, convinced she had heard a voice. "Is that us?" she gestured toward the nearby doorm. @LOLMAN101

Zane's ears quickly picked up on Ashe's voice and he quickly ran to spot he heard it from, and he found the girl on the ground. Poor girl thought Zane as he looked around for Ashe, but from the heat of the mansion he couldn't pinpoint her location. "Ashe come out" he yelled as he continued in trying to pinpoint the girl. @AceXCrossix

"Oh its no problem at all, I'm just glad you could make it" said Daisy as she continued to smile as she closed the door behind her. "Here let me show you to your classroom. Do you need any help with carrying anything?" asked Daisy as she started to walk right by him. @Aroura

Brea said:
"Probably." Jasmine continued walking, convinced she had heard a voice. "Is that us?" she gestured toward the nearby doorm. @LOLMAN101
"
"Yep, This is ours" Aiden said opening the door. "Your bed is on the left" Aiden pointed out. Gesturing towards the bathroom that is still a bit wet from his shower he said "Bathroom there." and leaping onto his bed "and we both get our own TV its pretty nice compared to some of the hotels I had stayed in.. Do you need help unpacking?" @Brea

"Sure!" she exclaimed, a little excited herself about the rides. This wasn't Hana's usual behavior, but she wanted to have some fun after what had happened in the dorms.

(sorry if it takes me a minute to reply, I'm eating.)

"Yes! Let's go!" Lucario began to run through the crowd of people to get to that one large ride that went upside down and everywhere...and stuff. He dashed through not pushing anyone. The teen kind of just dodged the people.

(no problem)

"Yea same here Mel." She held Melodys hand tighy as they walked trying to find Ashe and Zane. She started to wonder where they could have ran off two.

@Federoff

Ashe heard Zane's voice and slowly made her way out to face him. Teardrops fell from her eyes as she ran to hug him. "I was so scared.." She managed to huff out as the hiccups started. A large spider came out of nowhere and she freaked out again. "L-Lets get o-out of here." Ashe jumps on his back and buries her head into his shirt, not wanting to see anymore.

@Federoff

He took bit to think up an answer before he let out a definitive one as he walked his way to the classroom he must had looked lost in thought in a moment but then said in a calm demeanor "I think the trouble is more of the setting up if you could help with that it would be great." They turned a corner as he saw more students it looked as if there was an event being held around he school if he didn't know any better he would of thought there was a festival afoot which meant noise and a lot of it. "Your students seem awfully excited for the beginning of school" he said softly in his usual tone as they approached the classroom. @Federoff

LOLMAN101 said:
"
"Yep, This is ours" Aiden said opening the door. "Your bed is on the left" Aiden pointed out. Gesturing towards the bathroom that is still a bit wet from his shower he said "Bathroom there." and leaping onto his bed "and we both get our own TV its pretty nice compared to some of the hotels I had stayed in.. Do you need help unpacking?" @Brea
"Sure. Just promise to not ask questions about some of the things I have." Jasmine said as sh blushed. She wasn't used to people offering to help her.

Hana ran after him, Just barely keeping track of where he was through the throng of people. It was hard for her to dodge them as he did, and she almost tripped a few times, but she made it to the ride. She stopped for a breath of air, propping herself up with a hand to the knee.

Zane lets out a "Ack" from the impact of Ashe jumping on his back, and after realizing it was her, support her onto his back as he slowly made his way out of the mansion, talking to her about the past to keep her mind off their surroundings. "Sometime in the future, the four of us should have another one of these trips, next time me and Melody will take you two to Bingtown, my birth place" said Zane as he slowly found the exit. @AceXCrossix

Melody smiled at her and said "I'm sure you will, me on the other hand though..." said Melody as they continued their look for Zane and Ashe. @DemonicPrincess

Daisy smiled and nodded. "I'll be glad to help you set up. As for the event its saturday so they are most likely excited to not be in school" said Daisy as she let out a light laugh. "Well here we are" said Daisy after a few minutes of walking around campus, they have arrived at a greenhouse room. @Aroura

"Sure I Promise." Aiden says getting started. I wonder what kind of things she would have Aiden thinks.

(BTW Italicized font means thoughts and if you want you can control what I take out by just saying something like Jasmine watched Aiden take out ????) @Brea

"You'll find somebody trust me,your too be pretty to me alone Mel." She said pinching her cheek. Melanie looked around seeing if she could spot them.

"Really? T-Tell me more," she urged, her voice muffled by his shirt. Ashe still didn't want to look up, scared of what might pop out from the shadows. Karma was a jerk. They exited and she let out a breathe of relief. "S-So tell me about B-Bingtown." She was still shaking from the experience but overall, the blonde was ok.

@Federoff

"How kind you if I may" he stood in front of the door and unlocked it leading himself and his stuff inside "ah it is nice and roomy for an greenhouse much larger then I pictured it being." he started setting boxes and boxes of seeds and materials that he required for demonstrations with plants then set an box down by her "careful with those they are filled with deadly nightshade and other poisonous plants I would like hem placed somewhere under an magical lock" he said this with a lot more serious voice as he did not want to be the cause if someone being poisoned it was an warning of danger. He finished setting up boxes in the classroom but still had another pile of then on the cart "these will be in my room when you show me too it" he said in a lot more normal voice from the one before.

Lucario turned back to look at Hana, "A-are you okay? I'm sorry Hana I should've...not done that". He looked down guilty for making her have to catch her breath before riding something so awesome.

(Brb in an hour and a half sorry)

"Thank you, but..." she trails off with a half smile. "The romantic connections I make aren't really received the same way... if you catch my drift" says Melody cryptically as she continued to smile. @AceXCrossix

Daisy took in the sight of the greenhouse, now it actually looked like one and this made her happy. "Sure follow me to the apartments right outside the academy" smiled Daisy as she existed the greenhouse and started towards them. @Aroura

"i-its ok!" she took a deep breath, standing back up with a smile. "I haven't had a good run like that in a while."

(okay.)

"Thank you." Jasmine said distracted. He seems like a sweet guy. I hope I don't blow this. "Are you sure you didn't hear anything? I swear I keep hearing these whispers..." her voice trailed off as Aiden picked up a book in another language, hoping that he wouldn't ask what language, or what it was about.

he chuckled to himself by the time I'm done the room I have will also look like a greenhouse" he left the room and all of its contents behind as he walked out the door waiting for Daisy to follow before locking the door and leaving. He was kind of worried about leaving the poisonous plants behind but the door was locked ad preventing anyone from getting in so they were guaranteed safe......hopefully. He made his way down the many hallways when he thought of something "Who will be sharing a room with to clarify ?" he gave a small change in the eyebrows to show an question kind of glance and thought maybe they are quiet and wont be bothersome. @Federoff

Users who are viewing this thread

Back