• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy for the Extramundane

What is the correct answer?

• A

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B

• C

• D

• Total voters
Luna looked back at Lucario and Hana, feeling bad for bailing on their newly made plans, and slipped inside her room. The darkness she absorbed left her in a bad mood, and she didn't want to go out. Luna was scared. The only way to relieve herself was to influence darkness onto others, just like Aiden had done, or to let her mind go feral for a couple hours. Suddenly, she realized Aiden and her might not be that different. The girl pouted slightly and went into her bed, cuddling into the covers to think.

(Got to go now, talk to you all later :) )

(Alright, talk to you later!)

Hana nodded quietly, standing back up from the ground. "Y-yeah.." She needed something to get her mind off of that creep named..what was it?

She couldn't remember what he said his name was, but shrugged it off with an embarrassed laugh. Probably a good thing I can't remember..

(Bye :) ) @goldcat16471

Aiden was pissed off he didn't get the fun he wanted but he could tell that the original personality was starting to come back. I'll get my chance soon He thought No you wont! The real Aiden came back changing the colour of his eyes to the natural golden colour they originally were. Aiden probably should have been upset and angry at himself for what he did but was mostly relived that it wasn't worst. He rememberd the first time he changed the occult that was his family was brutally murdered. He would never forget that. (g2g be back in a hour or so)

"whatever you say" chirped Melody as she ran to keep up with Malaine. During their wait in the line she turned to her and said "I'm glad we get to hang out today, this is so much fun." @DemonicPrincess

"Alright let's get going then" Lucario began to make his way to the front gate. "Don't worry, there's not a whole lot of us here that can manipulate or influence emotions like that" He said reassuringly.

"Yeah me too." She said smiling softly. "Today has been really fun for me." She said as they moved up in the line."Wanna eat after this then go find Zane and Ashe?"

"That's good." She said quietly. I'm glad one of them is a teacher.. Hana followed along side Lucario, looking around the area curiously. This school was much bigger than saint harts, and it was filled with all different kinds of species. It amazed her to know this, but also intimidated her to realize how small she was in power compared to some if them. A soft sigh left her parted lips as they came to a stop. There are so many people at this school..

"Sure, after we eat we can go find the love birds" giggled Melody as they moved up the line. "I wonder what they have to eat here" said Melody as she started to ponder this question. @DemonicPrincess

Lucario stopped in front of the gate and read the note that Ashe had left them. "I feel like we're looking for lost treasure" He said putting the note in one of his pockets, "This way Hana". The teen continued to walk past some trees.

(brb in an hour or less)

"Yeah..me too but we'll find something promise. " they made it the start of the line. "Come on Mel.." she strapped her into the seat and did the same to her.

Hana followed without a word, her hands clasped behind her back again. She was lucky to have transferred on a day without school, and to have such a nice roommate. Getting lost in her thoughts, Hana stared aimlessly ahead like a doll.

Melanie started to giggle watching Melody laugh her little but off,it made her laugh to. They where laughing so much people started to look at them as if they where crazy

In the background, Melody could hear the fearful screaming of the people behind the, and this caused her to laugh even harder. "Why is it that boys yell the loudest on rides?" giggled Melody as the ride zoomed across its course. @DemonicPrincess

"Yea just a little tried.. " she said as she started to guide her through the fair. She stopped at a little pizza stand and got them both a slice."Lets go sit and eat." She guided them both over to a bench sitting them both down giving Melody her slice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back