• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy for the Extramundane

What is the correct answer?

• A

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B

• C

• D

• Total voters
Even Hana could tell the guy was a bit off. She watched their feet and listened; the fighting had stopped. At least it is less noisy..but still, he's kinda creepy.. She unknowingly tightened her clasped hands, refusing to make eye contact with anything but the floor for the time being.

((Teh lag is real :P )

Melody giggled as she was being strapped in by Malaine and started to hum, waiting for the ride to start. @AceXCrossix

(OOPS totally forgot about the question i asked before this lol ignore this)

Aiden notices that the group seems to be nervous Hmm what to talk about this is kinda awkward "So! what kind of things can u guys do? Must be at this certain school for some reason eh?"

"Okay hold on." She whispered to Melody as the ride started to go slowly up hill then once at the top it went down a big slop fast doing loops and turns.

Lucario moved a hand through his hair. He wasn't one to be rude, but they needed to get to the gate...at least the gate. "Technology manipulation" The teen responded not listing his other abilities. He was practicing his patience without making it evident. Lucario kept his calm composure.

"Okie~" she purrs grabbing hold of his hand and walks in the old looking mansion. Cobwebs were hung and the eyes on every painting seems to be looking their way. Ashe squeezed onto Zane's arms tighter, hoping it wouldn't break off. That would just be freaky and awkward.

@Federoff

Luna sighed, her suspicion towards him sticking around. "I'm Luna. This is Hana, and Lucario." She replied to his name question. The darkness from the crew behind them disappeared, but Aiden's stuck around. Luna could tell the other two were uncomfortable as well. She listened as Lucario told his power. She wasn't sure if she wanted to admit her own powers to the boy. She looked at her two new friends, and then at Aiden, frowning ever so softly.

hmm this is getting boring I want fun,CHAOS, not casual talk! hmm I could make the girl hiding fearful enough to try to attack me... that might work Aiden leans against wall using his powers so a stream of darkness can get into the wall then into the floor where he could get too all of their feet. without them noticing

Melody laughed and giggled the whole time through the ride while screaming and yelling could be heard form the other people, causing Melody to laugh even more. @AceXCrossix

Aiden connected to Hana and Lucario starting to increase their emotions of fear and annoyance. But for some reason he couldn't get to Luna. Which greatly annoys him. He does this all while he is still leaning against the wall.

A person suddenly pops out with a chainsaw and threatens to saw them in half. At that, Ashe couldn't hold it in. She screamed and knees the guy in his soft spot before taking off towards the exit, unknowingly leaving Zane in the dust. I knew that was a bad idea.. She kept running, calming down after a while. Huh.. Where's the exit? The thought struck her. Ashe shouldn't have left like that. Now she was alone in the creepy old mansion.

@Federoff

Luna sensed darkness seep from the guy into the ground and into the others, and her eyes widened. She grabbed Hana's and Lucario's wrists trying to absorb the darkness from them into her. She knew they might think she was weird for grabbing their wrists, but she didn't care, so long as it would protect them from Aiden's darkness. Her own mood plummeted somewhat as she absorbed the rage, and she released Hana and Lucario. Clenching her fists and teeth she muttered, "Listen, I don't know what you're trying to do, but I really recommend stopping..."

A bell rang in her ears and Hana got restless, her nervousness taking over. No..Pink flooded her cheeks as she slipped through Lucario and Luna. She was creeped out, but she couldn't stay near that guy. Or else..A small tear in her seal was made when that guy's magic touched her. she could feel a small amount of darkness was let go. Already? It had only been a while since she's been here and someone already managed to crack it more? Geez.. Hana had stubborn and embarrassed look on her face as she walked away.

Lucario felt a sudden change of emotion run through him. His annoyance that Aiden strengthened in him caused him to turn and walk away, "This is taking too long I got places to be and people to meet". Suddenly the teen felt a hand grab his shoulder. Lucario looked over his shoulder glaring at the guy even as he noticed that it was Mr. Callahan. The teacher looked at Lucario and adjusted his emotions. Lucario blinked a couple of times not remembering what he just did. "Hm your emotions are weak" Marco said then turned to Hana adjusting her emotions back as well. The teacher glanced back at Lucario. Usually people didn't forget what they did after their emotions got altered. Marco looked at Aiden, "Oi stop it".

She can stop it?!? She surely must have a breaking point.. Aiden Pumps darkness into Luna not realizing what is going on with Lucario and Hana

Even though Luna didn't absorb all of it to make the others completely relaxed, she kept them from getting violent. She realized Aiden was trying to send more darkness inside of her and Luna found herself absorbing some of it through the air, without meaning to. Her fists clenched tighter and she looked at where the other two were walking away. She had to get out of there too. Too much darkness could make her go feral minded and that was the last thing she wanted. "You're messed up." She told the boy. Suddenly she saw Mr. Callahan walk over and and told Aiden to stop. Her lip quivered in annoyance and she pushed past Aiden struggling to get to her room.

Hana paused when she felt her emotions put at ease. She turned around, not making an effort to go near that guy again when she noticed Luna heading back to their room. Probably isn't a good idea to mess with her right now... Hana sighed kind of sadly, her cheeks still stained pink whilst leaving the dorms.

The Fresh air was good for her nerves. She took a seat on the grass outside and waited patiently while scolding herself for acting so foolishly. Embarrassed..

Marco felt another person within Aiden. There was a whole other personality beneath him. He too would learn how to control it in time. Though it was obviously not the most simple thing to do. Marco twisted his wrists and made the students' emotions return back to normal. After that, he walked away. Lucario turned around and made his way to Hana, "Hana...you still want to go?" He asked quite shyly unsure of what just happened because he had "forgotten" the most important parts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back