• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy for the Extramundane

What is the correct answer?

• A

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B

• C

• D

• Total voters
Luna watched as Moki, as Hana called the small creature, unpacked for the girl. She smiled in awe. "That was neat...!" She laughed softly. Even though special powers and abilities had been a part of her life for the passed couple years, she still was surprised when she saw them in action. Most of them were really extraordinary. Until violence formed out of it. Luna smiled at Lucario when he invited her to go with, "I'd love to, I don't have any other plans." She shrugged slightly then looked at both of them.

Aiden walks past a few dorm rooms when a group of guys taking up all the space in the hallway walk towards him. They are having an argument about.....Neil? Aiden moves to one side of the hallway indicating that he is going to pass them but they totally ignore it and Aiden bumps into one. "Watch it asshole!" the fool said. Aiden decided he was going to have a bit of fun. After he was about 10 feet away from them Aiden turned around, made a gun shape with each hand, and shot some black bullets at the backs of the douche bags, his intentions were not to kill them but just to upset them a bit. The bullets hit their backs like paint balls leaving a small black slimy residue that dissolved almost instantly. The douche bags argument quickly escalated and they began brawling and throwing punches at each other while Aiden just watched and laughed.

Zane sat right next to Ashe and gave her a quizzical look with an raised eyebrow. Either way he made a mental note of Ashe's weird remark. @AceXCrossix

Melody nodded and smile before poking Malaine and retorting "Yeah ok" while smiling @DemonicPrincess

"Cool" Lucario smiled then turned to Hana. "Are you ready?" Something at the back of his mind told him that they had already left the spot, but he was going to go anyway.

Malaine stoped walking once she got to the line she put Melody in frount kf her. "Ever rode one? "She asked turning Melody around so she was facing her.

Outside the dorm Luna sensed darkness and rage coming from out in the hall. She bit her lip slightly and focused on Hana and Lucario. The darkness wasn't uncommon at this school, especially with all the demons, but Luna always felt nervous when she sensed it close by. She waited for the others to be ready.

Melody thought about this for a while before smiling. "No, but I've rode a dragon, does that count?" asked Melody in a childish manner. @AceXCrossix

goldcat16471 said:
Outside the dorm Luna sensed darkness and rage coming from out in the hall. She bit her lip slightly and focused on Hana and Lucario. The darkness wasn't uncommon at this school, especially with all the demons, but Luna always felt nervous when she sensed it close by. She waited for the others to be ready.
(is this me?)

(Sorry :( I dropped my cup and had to clean up the glass.)

"Yes." Hana exclaimed, and followed after Luna. She was nervous, but considered herself lucky to have already met some nice people. And one of them is my roommate!

She held her hands together behind her back as she waited.

Lucario began to walk down the hall. He noticed Luna's facial expression change, "Are you okay?" The teen raised an eyebrow. Maybe she was the type that wanted to stay alone? Were they just pressuring her to join them? Lucario mentally dismissed his thoughts. They seemed too ridiculous to him sometimes.

(ill take that as a yes :D )

Aiden starts walking again leaving the douche bags fighting each other. That was fun it yelled in Aiden's head. His eyes turned lime green, the personality broke through. It keeps walking hoping to cause some chaos somewhere because he hasn't gotten out in a while.

Ashe pouts and got out as the ride stopped. "You're no fun without any expression on your face " she said feeling his warm breathe by her ear. "Where to next?"

@Federoff

@LOLMAN101- Yeah it's you :)

@Koyuki Hana- Yikes, that's no fun!

Luna smiled at Lucario, "I'm alright it's just..." She frowned for a moment. He'd probably find out soon enough what it was. Something was clearly going on in the hallway, "Eh, nevermind, let's go you guys!" She grinned softly at them then walked out into the hallway, where she saw the Douche Crew brawling against one another. Darkness radiated off of them, "Oh geez... That's what's wrong." She looked at Hana and Lucario, sighing then saw another boy walking away from the crew, and raised an eyebrow at him. He radiated the most darkness out of all of them.

(Not going to be on much tonight. Sorry I've been awol, my time zone is a lot different than most of yours, and today's a holiday, so I've been with family.)

Zane shrugged and apologized for his lack of emotion. "Sorry, you just can't expect much reaction out of someone who's been on something going 300-400 m.p.h and doing the same stunts 6,000 feet in the air" explained Zane as they made their way off the ride. He thought about her question for a while before responding. "I don't know, your the expert on these things" said Zane in his stupidly innocent ways. Although there was an idea forming in his head, but he would need to fumble around with it some more.

@AceXCrossix

Aiden sees a group of three. yay! lets see what they are up too > :) Aiden starts walking towards them waving his hand "Hi! How you lot doing?" He tries to say it at convincingly as possible.

Hana followed them, looking around aimlessly. She didn't seem bothered by the fighting, but her emotions spiked and she discreetly hid herself behind luna when the stranger approached.

Lucario looked at the brown haired guy that approached them, "We're okay and you?" He saw the fighting then looked back at Aiden. It was that one crew so Lucario didn't really care much.

Ashe stared at him wide-eyed and shocked. "Well.. Can't expect any less from you," she said when a light bulb went off. Yes, the lightbulbs, they are evil. "Hey Zane~ Want to enter the haunted house?~" she cooed but thought twice on that. Maybe it wasn't such a good idea, seeing as she will punch the person who tries to scare her.

@Federoff

"I guess it does." They finally got to the frount of the line and she pulled Melody to the cart and sat her down and strapped her in before doing the same to herself.

((Its lagging on me...))

Luna noticed Hana hide behind her subconsciously and listened to the boy. Lucario answered for the three of them. Luna narrowed her eyes suspiciously at the boy and crossed her arms, "You seem a little... Mad." She spoke with a very slight taunt within it. She didn't trust the boy with all his darkness, and his glowing eyes weren't helping either.

Aiden forgot about the fighting going on behind him he immediently undos the spell he put on them within his mind. "Honestly kind of bored, still waiting for a room mate so I was just reading in my room and found these pricks fighting outside" Aiden loves lying Leave them alone! a voice in the back of his head yells.

"Yea the guys back there tried to get me into it so im a bit annoyed as well"

"anyway my names Aiden whats your's?" He says with a smirk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back