• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy for the Extramundane

What is the correct answer?

• A

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B

• C

• D

• Total voters
Zane and Melody arrived at the spot where Ashe told them to meet her and sat on a nearby bench waiting for her "surprise." Melody was humming to herself like normal, while Zane brought out the boon and began to continue from where he left off.

"Koyuki Hana." She smiled and stood, picking the brown suitcase up with both of her hands."but..just Hana." Hana bowed her head lightly, "thank you."

"Malaine.. " she said pushing her hair back "..well i gotta go. See you around i guess." She said and said and mumbled a few silent words and with a bright purple flash she was gone and appeared in the spot Ashe told her to go and she waited silently.

Luna found herself walking aimlessly around the academy on the school free day. This year had started off very quiet for her. She hadn't talked to many people, and still had yet to find a roommate for her dorm. The girl knew she had to find one soon, before she got into trouble. As she wandered around she was lost in thoughts. Brooding when alone, was a common thing for Luna. Maybe the reason was because she had already died once, but had gotten lucky and came back to life. She didn't know, but for that she was always a little more grateful to be alive than most others. Even if their was an animal in her mind, Luna could learn to control it. She wasn't one to like violence, though being at this academy, that was one thing to expect. The girl sighed and crossed her arms, continuing to stroll around the academy.

Okay...she didn't shake my hand. That's cool. Lucario moved his hand through his hair, "So Hana you need help with that suitcase?" He eyed the object then looked back at her.

"Lucario!" She calls. It was still weird to say his full name but who cares? Ashe pounced on his back. "Hey you wanna hang out? You can bring your pretty lady friend too," she says with a smile.

@Koyuki Hana

Hana glanced at the suit case, "no, but thank you." She flinched as a blonde girl jumped into Lucario's back, blushing lightly from her words. Pretty?..

"Huh?" Lucario looked over his shoulder to see Ashe's face. "...sure I guess" He responded shifting his gaze back to Hana. It was odd to him because Ashe had just told him that she needed to stay away from him.

Ashe got off his back and took out her camera, snapping photos of the girl's blushing face. "You're cute!" She exclaims. "Oh and meet at the front gate in a couple of minutes if you wanna join. You can too if you change your mind," she told them walking away again. "I'm Ashe by the way!" She calls back, disappearing down the hall.

@Koyuki Hana

After Ashe left, Lucario laughed a little when he saw Hana blushing, "Come on let's get you to your dorm". He began to walk then looked back at Hana, "Ready to meet your dorm mate?"

Luna directed her strolling to the dorms. She knew that she had to find a roommate soon, so she might as well take care of business now. She went to the office, and they told Luna that there was a new girl without a roommate. If Luna wanted to meet her, the girl should be in soon. So with that Luna sat down at the bench, waiting for the girl, hoping she'd come soon.

Tanna's eyes widened as she watched the whole scene play out. She blinked in confusion afterwards and looked at the boy. "So let me get this straight: I have to live with you?" She said, sighing. "Just don't do anything weird...especially when I'm sleeping...." She said, walking back to her bed.

@ZackIsDead

"H-Hana.." She began to reply but the words drifted away as the girl named Ashe disappeared. So much energy .. Hana looked back up to Lucario and nodded with a determined expression,"yes!" She was nervous about meeting her roommate, but also excited to know who she would be living with.

"Okay the faster we make it to your dorm the sooner we'll meet her" Lucario replied picking up his pace just a bit. He wasn't too fast that she would get left behind with her suitcase though. The teen was only a few steps ahead of her. "May I see your key?" Lucario asked.

To her surprise, Hana kept up with him pretty well. She reached into the pocket of her jacket and took the key out, handing it to him as they walked. "Right Here." She almost tripped but ignored it since Moki, the starry fox creature, moved to her other shoulder to help her balance.

(I'm having issues loading the pages.)

The people at the office reported to Luna that the girl was given the dorm number, so she didn't have to wait at the bench. Luna happily got up and went to her own dorm room and looked around the room. Her side wasn't too messy. There was enough evidence that someone lived there but no random scraps of food were laying around. Luna smiled softly and sat on the edge of her bed waiting, anxious to meet her roommate.

(Yea but not a lot. A little lag here and there, that's it)

Ashe skips around for a little more but seeing no one else, she went towards the front gate where the others were seen. "Hey! You guys ready to go?" She asked. Luke was the only one left but, he could catch up.

@Federoff @DemonicPrincess

Lucario looked at the key, "Oh you're kind of across my room...just a few rooms over". He caught her almost trip at the side of his eyes then noticed that she didn't really care. It was better to not point it out then. Within moments they were in front of the dorm room. Lucario unlocked it and gestured Hana to go in first, "Best if you put that suitcase down by the side once you step in. You got to relax a little you know?"

((Yeah the website is being a douche to me with loading as well -_- ))

Zane and Melody nodded their heads in unison. "Yes" Zane replied as he and Melody got up from the bench

@AceXCrossix @DemonicPrincess

Luna heard the door unlock and looked up, excitement coursing through her. She started to stand up and bit her lip slightly, waiting for the entrance.

"Yeah-" she rubbed the back of her neck and sat the suitcase down next to the door once she entered the room. Moki gave a bell-like sound as it jumped from her shoulder and onto Lucario's, giving him a nudge with it's nose. "Moki.." Hana noticed the girl sitting there smiled while giving a gentle wave, "h-hello! I'm Hana, your roommate!"

"Yea im ready.. " Malaine said going to stand next to Ashe."So its just us? " she said softly running her fingers through her hair trying to untangle it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back