• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy for the Extramundane

What is the correct answer?

• A

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B

• C

• D

• Total voters
Luce smiles and let her down into the water. It was surprisingly warm in the cold weather. He finally settled for dropping her and pulled off his shirt as to not get it wet. "How is it?" he asked kissing her once again.

@HonestlySurviving

(The loading lag is real O O)

Zane got up and stretched, causing loud multiple cracks and pops of the body to be heard, then made his way over to Melody and nodded her to wake up. Melody sat up and let out a "Morning" through her yawning as she also preceded to stretch herself. "So what are we doing today?" asked Melody as Zane helped Melody up. Zane shrugged and pointed towards Ashe "Ask her" he replied .

@AceXCrossix

(Uuuhbhmmm...)

Iwa wandered the halls, forgetting about classes. Wondering what of her consequences.

Lucario continued to walk with his head down as he passed a few trees here and there. He remained quiet as he walked around. There was nothing particular for him to do at the moment anyway. Suddenly, Lucario's foot got caught on a weird root causing him to outstretch his arms in an effort to flip over and "save" himself by landing on a bench's seating portion. He grimaced pulling the half ski mask off after his hood fell from his head. At least there was something soft that supported his head. He looked above him seeing the back of a brochure being held in front of his face. Lucario noticed that his head was supported by a girl's lap. How did he notice that? Oh um well, he could see the girl's face above his. Lucario quickly sat up and looked over his shoulder, "Sorry". If ever the guy had a bad mood...it failed to last even half of a day.

Ashe was happily humming a tune to herself while in the bathroom, mind linking her brother.

Hey wanna hang out with us today?

I would but I'm kinda busy..

Hot springs?

How did you know?!

I have my ways. Alright cya

She finished up and walks back out. "I'm gonna go ask around. See if anyone will want to join. All is invited~" she chirps happily. Ashe hasn't told them where she was taking them but hey, a little mystery would be cool.

@Federoff

(Umm sorry just got internet)Jin saw that the person who opened the door was too cheerful so he held her chin and pulled her closer to him and said "well you are a pretty girl i would go on a date with you"

Hana jumped, startled from the sudden presence. She hid her face in the brochure, looking over at the guy. She hasn't ever met a guy in person, but even she could tell the difference in male and female. For instance, he didn't have boobs. "It's ok." She said quietly, not really bothered by it.

Malaine flipped out of the tree and landed gracefully on the ground. "Hmm..music room here I come.." she whispered to her self as she began her walk across campus to the music room.

"It's like you're trying to find something in the brochure....ya need some help?" Lucario adjusted himself to have a proper sitting position then looked back over at brochure face. Yep, that dark mood of his can't last.

Ashe looks up at Jin. "I'm good. Already taken," she stated quickly walking away from the pervert, remembering what happened yesterday. No one wants their skirt flipped. And wasn't be suppose to get revenge on her. Eh. Ashe shrugged it off and walks aimlessly around. She saw Malanie and ran up to her. "Hey Mal!" She ran up to the brown haired girl. "Do you want to hang out today?"

@ZackIsDead @DemonicPrincess

After watching him move she pulled the brochure from her face. "Yes.." She took a small breath,"I was looking for the dorms." Hana waved the brochure a little with a nervous smile,"this really isn't much help."

She stoped humming her tone and looked at Ashe and smiled."Yeah sure,I was going to go work on the song in the music room but,hang out with you sounds better." She giggled "What are we going to do? "

"I got your back" Lucario said standing up. "Right this way miss...? What's your name? I'm Lucario by the way" The teen introduced himself as he put his hand out toward her.

Malanie looked at the boy who she guessed was talking to her. She looked him up and down before looking back to Ashe "Who in the jolly ranchers is that boy,seems like a total prick..."

"Actually we're going with a group and that's a secret. Meet in front of the gate in a couple minutes," she told Malanie before walking around again. Not long after she saw Luke and another girl and strolls towards them.

@DemonicPrincess

"Okay ill be there Ashe.." she said just as she walked away leaving her there with the boy. "Oh well now that you mention it, you look like a pervy idiot. " she giggled. "Okay sorry for judging you. " she gave her best smile "Well i gotta go pack i think.. "

Users who are viewing this thread

Back