• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy for the Extramundane

What is the correct answer?

• A

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B

• C

• D

• Total voters
Jin heard the bell ring and went away from the door and didnt know where to go he just leaned against a wall waiting until a person calls him

(Ugh, I'm pretty sure the last person I was rping with on this rp is rping with someone else, so anyone wanna rp with me? :D )

(Mine is Blake Redurdo a half human half demon and im messing with jin currently)

Blake saw what he called the sleeping beauty when he went back into his dorm. He secretly took all his clothes except his underwear and all the one is his closet and took it back to his dorm where he froze them into a giant pile.

(Kk! That sounds good!)

Tanna was sitting down on her bed, playing a guitar. She was waiting for her roommate to arrive, and still hadn't been asked on a date. She was beginning to doubt her psychic.

UnwantedTruth said:
(Kk! That sounds good!)
Tanna was sitting down on her bed, playing a guitar. She was waiting for her roommate to arrive, and still hadn't been asked on a date. She was beginning to doubt her psychic.
Jin woke up and remembered that he hasnt gone to his dorm yet and he went to his dorm room and heard someone playing music he was curious so he knocked the door

Tanna heard the knocking and placed the musical instrument down. She walked to the door and opened it. "Hiya there! My names Tanna! What's your name and where do you keep your wallet?"

(Morning :| )

Ashe scooted closer until she realized she was on the bed with Zane. Her eyes widen and she rolls away and landed on the floor with a *thud*. Aw great. I get hurt first thing in the morning..

@Federoff

"No. Its a hot spring,," Luce laughs and went in deeper, still holding Keani in his hands. The water was now up to his knees.

@HonestlySurviving

"You ok?" asked Zane as he gazed at Ashe on the floor with an eyebrow raised and an arm extended to help her up

"Nn.." she groaned pulling herself up with his outstretched hand. "Not dead yet so I'll be fine." Ashe stood up and sat on the bed. "Are you ok?" She indicated to what happened yesterday.

@Federoff

Zane nodded and replied with an "Yes" as he helped Ashe get up. Zane scratched his head and said "Sorry about your floor" apologizing for the fact that now their is dry blood all over it.

@AceXCrossix

"Its just a blood stain, I'll clean it up.. eventually," she responded stretching. "Is it a school day today?" Another dumb question she could've asked but Ashe never checks the calendar to see if it was the weekends or not. If it was, she'll have something planned for the two.

@Federoff

Zane scratched his head and thought about this for a bit. "I don't think we have school today" said Zane in a questioningly manner, not sure if he was right or not.

@AceXCrossix

"We don't? That's great!" Ashe jumps up and trips on her foot, falling down again. "Ow.. hey get ready. You and Melody. I'm taking you and others out." She told him going into the bathroom to do her normal routine.

@Federoff (Sorry was eating)

A flat circle of light lit up a section of the sky in a blue glow, dropping a figure to the ground just before disappearing again. Not a sound escaped from Hana's mouth as she hit the ground, falling onto her back.

"Geez.." She sighed, sitting up whilst dusting off her skirt. A light similar to the one before appeared over her shoulder and a small creature floated from it. It was a fox-type creature that was small enough to lay across her shoulder with ease. "Hello, moki." She ran a small finger down it's spine, causing it to make a bell-like noise. The creature was almost translucent except for the blue hue and star-like patterns on it's body. "Alright, let's get this over with." Hana stood, picking up her suitcase, and headed towards the office to get a schedule.

-

After getting a schedule, Hana started off her search for the dorms. She left the office and looked around with a confused expression while whispering to herself, "where are the dorms?" Her arm was getting soar from holding the suitcase, so she took rest on a bench in the courtyard and pulled out a brochure. Sadly, a map wasn't apart of it, leaving her confused.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back