• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy for the Extramundane

What is the correct answer?

• A

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B

• C

• D

• Total voters
"Moki huh?" Lucario questioned eyeing the creature on his shoulder. He laughed a little then began to make his way to Hana's suitcase not being able to see her room mate from the angle he was at.

Blake waited at the his dorm. Nothing is happening he thought. He wanted to mess with people help newer students or something to overcome boredom but there wasn't anything.

Luna smiled at Hana, "Hey! I'm Luna, it's nice to meet you." She looked down slightly, smiling then glanced back up, and noticed the suitcase. "Oh, did you need help? Um your sides over there." She pointed to the other side of the room, then made her way over to the girl, and started to reach for the suitcase, intending to bring it to Hana's bed. She didn't see the boy, in her distraction, and suddenly crashed into him, and started to trip.

Ashe nodded, writing a note and placed it on the gate. It told Lucario the directions of the place. "Yup, now lets go!" She teleports them all to what looks like an amusement park. Ashe giggles, "I got us tickets to the fair," she explained.

@Federoff @DemonicPrincess

Zane looked around looking kinda awe struck. "What the?" was all he could mutter, utterly confused. What is this place? thought Zane to himself as Melody just giggled and cheered. "I haven't been to the fair in years!" exclaimed Melody as she laughed to herself.

Lucario walked into a girl who threw off his balance and went down to the ground completely missing the suitcase. "...ah" He mumbled this was the second time he had fallen this morning. SECOND! The teen looked up noticing that Hana's roommate was still in the process of tripping. Lucario quickly grabbed her hands and spun her into his arms as he stood up. He let go of the girl and looked back at Hana, "Today...I'm just really accident prone today. I apologize". His gaze shifted to her roommate, "Sorry".

Hana watched the incident with surprise. "I-It's fine, really, it is." Moki gave him another nudge and ran a tail across his neck as it turned to hop back onto Hana's shoulder. The feeling She always got from moki's gesture was like a cool breeze, rather than fur. Hana looked at both of them with a sense of worry.. "Are you two ok?"

"Yes" replied Melody with her own smile, Zane chuckled and guided her over to Malaine. "Take care of my sister" he said as Melody grabbed Malaine's hand.

Luna's clenched her eyes shut as she fell, but then found herself stop moving, and was caught in a firm grip, she opened her eyes cautiously and pulled away from the guy. "Uh thanks... I'm sorry too, that was kind of my fault. Hope you're not hurt." She looked back at the Hana, then started laughing. "I think we're okay! ... Well this has been a great first meeting!" She shifted her focus to both of them and crossed her arms, amused, "Anyway, yeah I'm Luna, it's a pleasure to meet you Hana! I'm excited to be roommates." She told the girl truthfully. "And, it's nice to meet you too... Mr. Accident Prone?" She said in substitution for his name.

Last edited by a moderator:
This school wasn't going well for Aiden so far. He never really talked to anyone yet and his divided mind seemed to only get worst. Probably because he only had it to talk to. I wonder when we are going to get a roommate he thought looking at the bed on the other side of the room. No one would ever want to live with you it chimed in. Oh shut up! He started blocking it out. Aiden wondered how much longer he could do it because he didn't let it take control over him for the past couple days. "He is going to be angry when he finally gets out." Aiden said to himself. He put down the book he was reading and walked outside his dorm.

"Yeah I'm okay" Lucario smiled a bit then looked at Hana. He laughed a little and responded, "Lucario". Moki caught his attention when his/her tail ran across his neck. The teen laughed again having been ticklish in that area.

Last edited by a moderator:
"What shall we go on first?" laughed Melody as she was being transferred over to Malaine. Zane threw a quizzical look at Ashe and then preceded to smirk.

Ashe crossed her arms and gave him a long hard look. He hardly ever smirks and it was getting creepy. "What..?" She asks cautiously.

Luna smiled at both of them, and thought for a moment, and looked at Hana, then at her suitcase, "You want unpack at all?" She asked the girl then bit her lip looking back up at both of them, "Do either of you have plans today?"

"It's a pleasure to meet you too, Luna! I look forward to " Hana blushed lightly from all the excitement and giggled at Moki. "Yes, I should probably get my things unpacked.." She slipped through them and grabbed the suitcase with a quiet whisper: "Excuse me."

It was a habit to use her manners, even in casual conversation. She walked over to what would be her bed and sat the suitcase down in front of it. Without Hana expecting it, Moki took care of the rest: it drifted into the air, divided into separate tendrils of light, and put the contents of the suitcase away in/on her dresser. When Moki finished it formed back and dropped into Hana's hands. "Oh..thank you, Moki." Moki sounded a jingle and fell asleep. She placed the animal-like creature onto her bed to rest.

"Well, that was easy.."

Ashe looks at him suspiciously but shrugged it off. It was probably nothing. She walks alongside him and wraps her hand around his, pointing to the roller coaster. "The line is pretty short, lets head on there," she turns towards Zane and have him her innocent smile. Yes, very innocent.

@Federoff

Zane's eyes began to glow red as he analyzed the thing Ashe had pointed at. So that is what a roller coaster is thought Zane as he turned his head to Ashe and nodded.

@AceXCrossix

"I was going to head to the front gate and meet up with some friends...not sure what they want to meet there for though" Lucario replied to Luna. "Want to join us?" He asked not wanting her to be left alone. It seemed like she was really interested in getting to know her roommate.

The line shortened and she got on, patting the seat next to hers for Zane to sit. "Just to be safe, if you feel the need to excrete waste, please turn the other way," she informed him.

@Federoff

Users who are viewing this thread

Back