• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy for the Extramundane

What is the correct answer?

• A

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B

• C

• D

• Total voters
Melody took the slice and began to eat it. "Thank you" chirped Melody as she swallowed her pizza. "Since your a little tired, we can rest if you want" continued Melody as she took another bite of pizza. @DemonicPrincess

Jasmine stood at the back of the line, weary of finding some one to room with; she had not been expecting to have a roomate. What was she going to do? She didn't know anybody here, or see anyone that would be so much a willing to room with her. No matter, she quietly stood in line and continued to observe the crowd.

Melody swallowed her bite of pizza and smiled. "I love pizza" she stated as she took another bite. "What do you think of that Tanna girl?" asked Melody after taking another bite. @DemonicPrincess

Aiden went to his dorm and had a shower. but while in the shower he heard the dorm phone ring. He quickly ran out of the shower and answered the phone because he was expecting a call from the office to meet his new room mate. Lucky enough this was that phone call. Aiden was so exited that he quickly walked to the door to leave the dorm but then stopped because he forgot that he was totally naked. He quickly put on his clothing and burst out the door heading straight to the office.

(I have a feeling you are thinking that its the beginning of the year because of the big crowd and the line up. it is actually the middle of the year on a free day/weekend so yea if I am wrong then ignore this ;p) @Brea

As Jasmine was waiting in th office, she looked around. Then she saw a man sprinting toward the office. "Are you my new roomate?" she addressed the man. @LOLMAN101

LOLMAN101 said:
(I have a feeling you are thinking that its the beginning of the year because of the big crowd and the line up. it is actually the middle of the year on a free day/weekend so yea if I am wrong then ignore this ;p) @Brea
(( We are a week into the school year))

"Hmm..okay.." she shrugged and finished her pizza"Want another slice? "She asked looking at Melody.

Marin soon entered the campus with the same glum look he always has wherever he went, along with him he had an wheeled cart full of personal objects and plenty of herbs and other plants that he cares for. The wind picked up while he was walking making his cloak and hair flow through the wind in an majestic sort of away but also in his face, he rushed to get inside for he could stand it no longer. The next thing he planned to do was to find Daisy for he was shure she would of liked to meet her staff in person especially if they were going to work in her precious school amongst these students still learning to master themselves so he made his way to the office an simply asked "is miss Fele in I would love to speak to her" he spoke calmly with an complete lack of emotion.

Melody nodded and let out a light blush at hearing her compliment her. "Wonder where the love birds could be" giggled Melody as she got up. @DemonicPrincess

"Oh hello Marin" greeted Daisy as she opened her office door, "What can I do for you?" asked Daisy as she smiled in greeting @Aroura

Brea said:
"I'm Jasmine." she replied quietly @LOLMAN101
Aiden noticed Jasmine was a bit nervous so he said "Don't worry when I arrived here I was really nervous too. Come on you should see our dorm :) " he said reaching out his hand.

Lucario eventually made it to the location. "A fair?" He questioned looking around. "Have you been to one of these before? I've only seen places like these in movies" The teen said looking back at Hana who seemed to be distracted by her own thoughts.

@Koyuki Hana

He semi-smiled as he had finally able to meet the woman in charge she seemed very kind as a person and behind that an brave and stressed out princible managing costs. "The pleasure is all mine madam" he paused then spoke once more "I would have been here earlier but it seems my treck here took longer then I anticipated" he did not look as sorry as he sounded but he wouldn't had noticed "I would like to set up my stuff in the classroom as well as in the teacher dorms if you would be so kind to lead me there I would appreciate I very much" this was followed by another semi-smile and a pause awaiting her response. @Federoff

While walking to the dorm Aiden asked "So where you from?" God this is boring let me out thought the alternate personality. No! You already hurt people that I didn't even know! Aiden responded to it.

Hana shook her head, "I was never allowed to leave the premises of my home." she looked around at the people entering and leaving the fair, curious as to where they were all going. "well..other than school, that is." blue eyes studied the rides now, absorbing the sights and bright colors into her memory.

"I um...I'm not sure. I grew up in many different places." she turned, thinking she heard something. "Did you just hear something?" @LOLMAN101

"Woah" Lucario looked up at a roller coaster then glanced at Hana. "Hey you want to go on that? It looks awesome" His eyes were glowing with excitement. He felt like a kid again seeing all the lights and rides even if he hasn't experienced them for himself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back