• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy for the Extramundane

What is the correct answer?

• A

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B

• C

• D

• Total voters
Zane finally got to the roof and took a place right behind Melody. "Hi Zane, glad you can make it: Now I can see the fireworks!" said Melody in a very happy voice.

As Kriv approaches Jorah, he notices little figures on the table fighting. He proceeds to sit across from Jorah and looks at him. He then very bluntly asks "Why were you staring at me?"

Ashe looks up at Zane as he appears and releases Melody's hand, completely forgetting her fear. It was good to be free. "Wonder how this year's firework would turn out," she thought happily and mentally chuckles at the last time she went to a firework show with her brother. They had went past security and blew up the whole stand. Literally. Now she knows not to mess with matches.

Zane preceded to take Melody by the hand, and the moment he did a little flash of purple came into his eyes for a moment before he looked up "They should be starting now" said Zane. Daisy appears right next to them, waiting in eager to see the firework show this year.

THE FIREWORK SHOW STARTED TO COMMENCE- [media]

[/media]

"So pretty!" said Melody as the show was underway not even looking up, Zane not taking his eyes off the sky for a second.

Ashe looks up staring in awe as the bright lights flashed through her eyes. It was way cooler in person than the internet. "This is awesome.." she whispered.

Luce stared at the sky with a body full of energy. He almost shed tears because of its beauty. Almost.

Thael dropped from the sky like a bolt of lightning, halting his descent at the last second by flaring wide his six luminous wings and gently touching down in the middle of the courtyard. A flock of vagrant harpies had made the mistake of trying to ambush him midflight, so he was arriving much later than planned. Thael looked around the courtyard for a second, scanning for threats. Finding none, he relaxed. His golden armor, spear and wings faded away in a flurry of golden motes, leaving him standing in a plain white t-shirt and jeans. Head held high and ignoring the startled looks of his peers, Thael set off to find the registration desk.

"Well you seem to be interesting seeing the fact I have killed three of your species before and every time I meet one they attempt to kill me, but the last one I met was about two thousand years ago. They also didn't concede to the laws of Anubis until he vanquished their king, meaning we'd hate each other instead of like each other. So the difference in the way you do things is understandable. Plus I think those scales of yours are pretty bad ass, you should see when a Anubian grows them." He says laughing his way through sentences.

@Ch40s Dr4g00n

Keani jumped as the fireworks started going off. She turned, still standing in the courtyard, to watch. She slowly sank to the ground to sit and watch, her small frame all but disappearing as she sat perfectly still. She looked around at the avid faces around her after a moment. There seemed to be one collective breath held by everyone in the courtyard as they waited for the finale.

Time Stamp: 7 p.m: The show has just ended.

Melody looked to Zane said "That was fun, the show was pretty" in a chirpy tone, beginning to show signs of being cold. Zane blinked and looked towards Melody, noticing her shivering. He preceded to take off his only thing covering his upper body, his black jacket, and put it on Melody. "You don't want to catch a cold" said Zane as he slipped it on her. "Th-thanks" said Melody as she began to clutch the jacket, trying to warm up.

Ashe decides to leave the two. She jumps off the roof, casting a spell card to make her land softly near Keani. "The show was cool wasn't it?" she asked once she was next to her. Ashe then tried to stifle a yawn but failed. Sleep felt good right now.

Luce walks up to the headmaster next to her daughter and Zane. "You've outdone yourself again Daisy," he compliments. "The students seem to enjoy this year's show."

Daisy let out a chuckle while smiling "Thanks, I enjoyed it too. You really have to thank the science department, they always create the fireworks" admitted Daisy as she turned to face Luce. She the preceded to ask him a question "You look like something is bothering you, something up?" generally concerned for her fellow teacher.

Keani nodded. "I-It was. Would you like to...to rest now...?" She asked softly, slowly rising from the ground. She wanted to go to bed herself, but she didn't want to leave Ashe behind, or be left behind.

"You never let something slip from you, you know that?" Luce asked chuckling himself. He sighs and relates the whole story to her. "I grew up in a family of mages, as you already know. But, in my young years, my family was scorned and burnt at stake for witchcraft. I had a younger sister then who I've always protected but I failed once when we were escaping a fire. We were parted when running from a chase and I never saw her again." Luce held his head in his hand. "I don't even know if she's alive. Then again, I don't have any memory of her."

Ashe nods. "Yea lets get back. Its almost past curfew anyway." She held Keani's hand and made way to their dorm.

Keani followed close behind, and they soon reached their dorm. Keani went to her bag and slipped out of her clothes and into a thin white tank top and short shorts. She french braided her hair afree brushing it, then looked back towards Ashe.

Zain looked at the sky and sighed.

"Well damn. I missed the fireworks and registration of the students..."

He said while scratching the back of his head. He did hope another male teacher was here so he wasn't the only male teacher around.

Ashe change into a tank top and a pair of shorts before laying down in bed "G'nigt Keani," she says and was out like a light

Kriv openly stares at Jorah for a moment. "That's... definently not the awnser I was expecting. So, how are you over 2000 years old if I might ask?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back