• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy for the Extramundane

What is the correct answer?

• A

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B

• C

• D

• Total voters
"Dammit I'm laaattee!" Said Akira as he rushed to the Academy, he had a tendency to be late to things but this was different. "How could I be late, today of all days!" He argued with himself for a while before finally making it to the Academy and seeing the entry line, as the line started to die out he subtly joined and waiting a good 15 minutes before finally getting what he needed and then entering the Academy... "So... What now...." He said nervously to himself. Not knowing what to do

((Hi guys, sorry to reply so late into the rp. I fell asleep and my notifications weren't going off ^-^))

Keani rose when Ashe did. "Wherever you want is fine with me..." She murmured softly when asked where they should go. She started rubbing her arm again, feeling as if she were burning, though to anyone else, her skin would feel normal.

Once Ashe and Keani started to leave, Melody preceded to talk to Zane. "Ashe sounded like something bothered her, what do you think it is?" asked Melody as she was fed another bite. Zane took a bite of his own food before responding. "I don't know, ask her next time we run into her."

Akira walked around as he heard people talking about going to the cafeteria. He sighs, gathering the courage and then enters it to see everyone sat there eating "o-oh my...." He mutters to himself as he goes and sits in an empty space and looks around.

"Ok.." She said, thinking of the places they would go next. "How about the courtyard?" They had cherry trees placed around there, making it a pretty sight to display. There was hardly anyone there but a couple students do whatever. It was peaceful. @HonestlySurviving

Keani slowly nodded. "Alright..." She agreed, not quite looking at Ashe. She was still fighting not to continue feeding from the girl. "What's in the courtyard?"

Akira finished eating as he got up from the table, walking past everyone quickly as he muttered "Its too cramped in there..." He sighs as he starts to walk to the garden area and sit on a bench there

"Peace and quiet," Ashe responded walking to the courtyard. There stood a bench and blossoms of pink buds surrounded them. She sat herself down in one noticing Keani's hunger. "Do you need to feed again?" She asked worried.

Keani looked down. "I-I haven't fed...fed in nearly a year u-until today, and it's... now it's harder to ignore the hunger..." Keani managed slowly, biting her lip. "B-But I'll be fine..."

Daisy's voice suddenly broke through all the talking through-out the whole school. "Attention everyone, I completely forgot to mention this, but we will be having a fireworks show in 2 hours, please don't forget about it, it will be very pretty. Thank you." Daisy's voice cut off and the level of talking went back to normal.

"Okay.." Jessica said, looking around to find an empty table. Every table to packed full. She finally found a table in the back corner of the room. She sat down and reached into her bag to grab a book. She opened it up to a random page and began to read.

(( @DemonicPrincess ))

As he sat in the garden, on the bench beneath a tree he heard Daisy's announcement "Fireworks huh?.. That sounds fun.." He chuckles to himsels as he starts making stars from around his hands as he practises his magic

"Zane, can we go walk to the courtyard? Its to crowded in here" asked Melody as she pulled her napkin from her face. "What ever you want" Zane stated as he finished his own meal. Zane got up from the table and threw away their trash, Melody following him. Once they did so, Zane guided Melody outside and they started to wonder about the campus.

"So, I hope you don't mind, but I was gonna go get some food, so, bye." Kriv begins heading into the cafeteria so that he could get something to eat before the fireworks display.

Malanie got them both a burger and fries hoping that it would be okay.She slowly made her way to Jessica and sat across from her giving her the food."What you reading? " she asked eating some fries.

@Jess Buck

Jorah takes the last few steps on the sidewalk and into the, building he looks over to see a young lady staring him down. Have they become shorter or is it just me. He asks from across the room,"Where's the headmaster?"

@Federoff

Melody quickly responded by hiding behind Zane, completely spooked by the new voice. Zane put a hand of reassurance on her head and started to somewhat pet her. Zane pointed with his scaley hand in the direction of the cafeteria and said "She's in there having lunch."

Ashe stares at her, not really buying it but shrugged it off just as the headmaster announced there would be fireworks. Hmm.. That would be nice. It'll probably get her mind off that man.. He looked so familiar, yet, she couldn't tell where she'd seen him. It was probably nothing."Whatever you say Keani, but remember, I'll always be there to help," she told her smiling.

Luce nods and left for the rooftop to get a better view for the firework show.

He stares for a few seconds, confused he asks,"What are you," points to the man,"are you a reptile of some kind?"

Keani nodded shakily. She bit her lip, looking down. The last time she'd fed, she lost control. She had left a person no more than a shell, an empty container of what they once were.

Zane put down his hand and started to analyze the man standing in front of him for a while before finally deciding to speak. "I am an unnatural Draconian, cursed to a life in which my body tortures itself everyday till the day I die" Zane said smirking. Melody preceded to hug Zane, still unsure of the situation. Zane responded to this by putting his long arm on the back of her head and letting it rest there.

"I see, still a reptilian. I will speak to you later on maybe, that future conversation will be interesting." Turns around and heads toward the cafeteria.

"Come on Melody, lets go find a place to stand around for the fireworks" said Zane as he grabbed Melody's hand and started to guide her to a good place for the show. "Ca-can we go find Ashe? I want to talk to her more" asked Melody as she started to walk to the side of Zane. "As you wish" Zane said as he started to look for the girl they met earlier. Looks like Melody will be alright this year thought Zane as they continued to search for them.

"Come on Genevieve, let's find the place to watch the fireworks" said Daisy to Genevieve, pulling on her arm like a little girl.

(@Jess Buck )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back