• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy for the Extramundane

What is the correct answer?

• A

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B

• C

• D

• Total voters
Arriving late as he had, Thael hadn't had a chance to track down a roommate. After he picked up his info package, he strode back into the courtyard. There were a number of other angels at the school, he knew, but Thael had been sent here to mingle with the lesser races, so he was hoping to room with one of them. Thael made a mental note not to call any of them "lesser races" to their face. It would be hard to learn about their sad lives if they were trying to strangle him.

"Ahhh that's an odd one, well I was buried with a pharaoh and when we are buried we either die or go into a state of stasis," He smiles at the man eying him profusely. "Don't worry I don't hold grudges old pal. Plus if I needed to kill you, you seeing me would be a stupid move of mine," he says with a grin.

@Ch40s Dr4g00n

Ashe starts squirming around in bed and eventually fell on the floor with a thump. She softly groaned, sitting up looking like a sweaty mess. It was just so hot in the room! She walks over to the window and slightly opened it to let the air in. "Ahh.." she breathes seeing the bright light of the moon through the open glass.

This wasn't the first time Luce had told someone about his past experience but why does it hurt so much when he related his experience to the headmaster? It was like she can see through him. Tears threatened to spill out.

Keani sat up, confused. "Ashe? What's wrong?" She asked, her eyes hooded. She woke easily, so if the thump of Ashe falling hadn't been enough, she also let cold air from the outside flood in. Keani was already laying on top of the blankets to stave off the heat she was constantly in. She stood and padded softly over to the girl, not caring how sheer her tank top was.

Daisy saw this and asked Luce "You want to go talk about it privately?" Daisy being her kind loving self, she could sense when something bothered people, and she obviously wanted to make sure that her friend wasn't going through any hardships or distraught.

@AceXCrossix )

Ashe was startled at Keani's voice. "Oh nothing. I just needed some air," she responded still looking outside. "Sorry if I woke ya." This time, she turned to face her friend, scratching the back of her neck. "Why don't you go back to bed? Its late." She didn't want Keani to be tired for tomorrow's first day in class.

Luce blinked away the drops from his eyes and forced a smile. "Nah, I'll be fine. Sorry for troubling you Daisy." With that, he slips away not wanting her to ask anymore questions. He didn't want to involve anymore people into the useless search for his sister. Its been years already, yet, he couldn't let go.

Zane, now completely shirtless, walked Melody downstairs to the courtyard, Melody refusing the fact that she was quite tired. Melody let out a yawn while still wrapped in Zane's jacket. "You sure you don't wanna go to bed? Its starting to get late" asked Zane as he lead her to a bench to sit down on for a bit. "No, not yet" replied Melody as she sat down on the bench. The two of them sat their for awhile, but soon Melody was too tired to keep up her little facade and leaned on Zane's side to go to sleep. Zane brought Melody into hir side, and allowed her to fall asleep in a more comfortable position.

Last edited by a moderator:
Keani hesitated, then nodded. "Okay. You should go..t-to bed soon..." She walked back to her bed and laid down, easily slipping back to sleep. She lay sprawled out on the bed, her hair fanning out beneath her.

Malaine smiled, "Okay." Malanie spoke the words again and with a flash of green light they where now standing in the middle of their dorm room."Well lets sleep", she let out a yawn and made her way to her part of the dorm an into her bed.

@Jess Buck

Jessica nodded.

"Right. Night Malanie." She said before heading off to her side of the dorm.

Sometime while she was sleeping, Keani ended up kicking off all of her clothing as she felt like she was burning up. She rolled over on her bed to an area where the blankets were still cool, breathing softly through slightly parted lips.

In the morning, Jessica was up bright an early. She had gotten her shower and put on her cloths. The only left to do was her hair and makeup. She sighed as she brushed out her long hair. She pouted.

"I think its time for a hair cut." She mumbled to herself. Once she was done doing her hair and makeup and gathered her things and brought them into the main area of the dorm. She said a quick spell and all of her things instantly started packing themselves neatly in her bags. She smiled with a giggle before plopping down on the couch to wait for Malanie.

Malanie woke up about 10 minutes after Jessica and slowly climbed out of bed.She slowly walked to the bathroom and gasped as she saw her hair that was wilded. She quickly grabbed a brush and started to brush her very long hair. It toke her a very long time since it was almost to the floor. "Better she said as she looked at her natural brown waves.She toke a quick shower and girl dressed into some tight blue jeans and a white tank top only putting on lip gloss.Going back to her room she snapped her fingers and her things were unpacked and put into their place. She went into the living space and sat next to Jessica.

Jessica shrugged

"Not sure. I thought that Headmaster Daisy would come over the PA system again and tell us when. Although i'm hungry.."

"Yeah me too.." she said getting up going to put her black high tops.Walking to the door "Come on Jess we gotta walk im to teird to use magic."

Jessica giggled.

"We can use my broom!" She said, taking the broom out from his sling and scurrying outside. She mounted her broom and turned back to Malanie. She patted the bit of broom behind her. "Come on."

She smiled and got on the back of the boorm quickly braiding her hair so it wouldn't get in her face. She wrapped her arms around Jessica's waist "Okay ready."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back