• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy for the Extramundane

What is the correct answer?

• A

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B

• C

• D

• Total voters
"Yes.. And it was an accident!" Ashe scratched the back of her neck nervously just thinking about it. If she had watched where the poor boy was going.

"Thanks," She exclaimed, moving closer to the door, "I'm Iwa by the way."

"I'm Lucario" He replied as he made his way to the door and opened it. The teen gestured to the substitute, "There she is. She's really friendly so don't hesitate to ask her any questions". Wow, it was funny how these two scenarios with Iwa and Malanie related so much to him and Juuya's question on the list.

Kishi looked from Ashe to the other male and back. "Stepped on him? Poor thing.." There was a sharp gleam in his eyes when he said this, but it vanished within a few seconds. After a moment of thinking, he snapped back into reality.

"Do you know where he is?" Kishi took a few steps forward, "or at least when the bell will ring for classes to end?"

"He should be in normality class with our mom" replied Melody, continuing to play with the flower and humming to herself.

@AceXCrossix @SorenDarrah

Lucario sat back in his seat and watched the other students continue answering questions with each other. He moved a hand through his hair thinking about the next class he had. What? There was nothing else to do! His group members were dispersed...or you know just not around the list. He mentally smiled remembering that his next class was tech.

"Normality class." He mimicked, placing a finger on his chin in puzzlement. Kishi didn't know anything about the classes here, but he was getting bored again. "Thank you~" he rotated around and jumped back onto the lamppost.

Iwa stood awkwardly in the room, not knowing if she was going to interrupt something. "Um..."

Lucario spotted Iwa just standing in the room. He stood up and went over to Daisy, "Excuse me, Iwa's new here and she doesn't know what to do or where to go so...mhm". He gestured over to Iwa then sat back down.

Melody smiled and waved at the boy in her usual manner before her Zane's phone vibrated. Zane looked at the text and excused themselves from the chat. "Mom wants us in Normality class apparently" he said as they began to walk towards the classroom.

@AceXCrossix @SorenDarrah

Daisy motioned for Iwa to come forwards towards her so she could talk to her, a smile on her face as she did so.

@RyanJXavier @Scheani

(Seriously @Federoff you have got to stop posting when I was about to O^O )

Ashe watched them go just as Luce mind linked her.

Meet at the gate

What? Now?

Yes

But-

Woman shut up and do it, for your brother?

Fine

She then disappeared and reappeared before Luce with a raised brow in question. Luce sighs pulling her towards a jewellery store. "Why are we-?" "Stop with the questions lil sis." Ashe grumbled I annoyance. He's been interrupting her every time she had something to say!

Luce measured her finger and bought a ring that fits it. Ashe held her suspicious glare. "Why do I need-" Luce once again interjected his way into her statements. "Its for Keani," he said quickly. "Her fingers are about the same size as yours."

The blonde's eyes widen. "You're going to ask her hand in marr-?!" Luce covered her mouth. "S-Shut up. You're so loud and maybe." He gave her a slick grin before paying.

They both left the shop and appears in front of the school. "You better not tell a soul or else," Luce gave his sister a warning glare. Ashe smirks, "Or what?" The redhead stops in his tracks. His mouth opened to give a smart remark back when she cut him off. "I'm kidding I wont." She rolls her eyes, walking away from her brother.

Luce watched as she strolled away with a shake of his head, walking in the opposite direction. What a nice sister he had..

Iwa shifted closer to the smiling lady, steeling herself against her shyness so she could figure out what she was supposed to be doing. Pulling herself to stand in-front of the lady she smiles politely.

After a few minutes Zane and Melody arrive to the Normality class and Daisy motions for them to come towards here. "I understand you are new here, you can call me Daisy" she says while smiling. "This is Zane and Melody, they will be showing you around till you get use to the campus" continues Daisy as she introduces the three. Melody smiles and waves at the new girl. Zane nods at Diasy and turns to Iwa. "Where's your next class?" Zane asks while running his claws through his gray hair.

@Scheani

Kishi watched as they all went away, frowning. "Bored.." He mumbled, jumping back down from the post. His foot slipped when he went to land on the cement, scraping the skin. "Tch.." Yellow eyes scanned the area as blood from the scratch molded into place, preventing further loss. The last thing he needed was a trail. He started to walk around and hum the same tune as before.

Smiling Iwa nods slightly at them, "I'm Iwa, And unfortunately I'm not sure where my next class will be." She stressed pulling on her braid again attempting to remain calm, so as she could get more comfortable.

Lucario returned the list to the back of the class after seeing that it was almost time to go to his third period. The teen rubbed his eyes then moved his hands to the back of his head. He interlocked his fingers while resting his head against his hands and looking up at the clock.

Zane let out a small chuckle at hearing this. "Well that makes our job harder" said Zane in an amused tone. "Well we can just show you around the school than" smiled Melody then continued "That'll work right?"

@Scheani

Nodding Iwa thanked them, "That will work great, Thanks" She smiled sweetly to show her appreciation. Running her hands over a braid she wondered to herself how she would know where her classes were, or who she would be dormed with.

"Can we go to the cafeteria Zane?" asked Melody in a puppy dog manner. "I'm hungry" she added. Zane raised an eyebrow at her then nodded in agreement. "Follow us" stated Zane as he started to walk towards the cafeteria. The bell rung.

Lucario walked out of his class and toward tech. He pulled his headphones over his ears and began to listen to some random song which had a surprisingly catchy beat.

Juuya shifted around and turned his paper in. He checked the time, wondering how Nainaro was doing. Juuya left the room when the bell rang and started off towards history.

Nainaro finished his work and sent it in to the teacher. He let out an exaggerated sigh and waited for the bell to ring. When it rang he was one of the first students out of the class. He looked around the hallway before heading in the direction of his third period.

Iwa followed the two messing with her hands as she follows the two people that she only knew the names of.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back