• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy for the Extramundane

What is the correct answer?

• A

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B

• C

• D

• Total voters
Lucario responded, "Catch/pick it up after the teacher is done talking, remember who did it, and ask why they did it". "That's if someone did it in a bullying manner. If someone did it in the way similar to hey here's your pencil back then tossed it..well I would just catch it and continue on with my business. What about you?" He questioned.

"I would probably ignore it." Juuya looked at the paper with a strange expression, "unless it is, like you said, someone giving something back."

An unknown person sat outside on one of the lampposts, bare feet swaying along with a melody he was humming. The frail figure, Kishi, stayed unswayed by the wind as he watched over the courtyard in search of two certain faces. he wasn't bothered by the cold, even in his current getup of knee-length pants and a baggy sleeveless shirt that only zipped down to his naval: all of which were entirely white except for a red trim and belts. Kishi frowned when he realized they were probably in class and stood, balancing on the top of the post just before jumping to the next. he continued this cycle until he had successfully scaled all of the posts around the courtyard, and started onto the neighboring set.

"Sorry." Juuya zoned back into reality and went back to reading the paper. "Um....what do you do if you a classmate asks you for the answer on a test?"

"Ignore him/ her and keep going. No way I'm getting in trouble!" Lucario responded.

(Sorry i got some guests coming so my house is kind of...ya know)

(Yeah :/ ..)

"I wouldn't tell them either." Juuya smiled and gave a bored yawn. "School is boring..why is it such a big deal?"

"I guess because we end up learning something new everyday. If not about history or a new way to solve a problem, then about someone or something else. That and so we won't be isolated and have unsharpened minds" Lucario replied. "I don't know that's just what I think..."

Juuya propped his face up with his hand, facing Lucario with a soft smile. "You're pretty optimistic, it's nice."

(Brb in about an hour sorry)

"Thanks that's the first time someone ever complemented me on my optimism" Lucario said smiling.

Alrighty))

Juuya gave a slight giggle,"
no problem!" It was nice to be able to hold a conversation with someone other then Nainaro, even if it was over school work.

(Yay I'm back! @Federoff )

"You bet it was," she said, letting go of Melody so she could get back to Zane. "So why and how are you guys out early? I thought you had science?"

((lol the moment I pick up my wii u to play xD ))

"Scylla let us out early for completing the lab fast" explained Zane as he began to rub his shoulder from the fall. "Can I have my book back please?" asked Zane as he extended his arm. Melody stuck her tongue out before handing it back to Zane, smiling the whole time.

@AceXCrossix

(Lol poor Wii)

"Is that so? Then what are you doing then, in the meantime?" They had ruined her peace so now boredom has set in. And she hates being bored.

Kishi had already made it back around to the courtyard when he decided to stop. The action had gotten boring, and quickly. Yellow eyes scanned the yard until they came upon a small group of people talking. He stayed perched on the lamppost as he watched them, lightly humming the same eerie melody as before.

(BRB going to the store))

Zane thought about this for a while before responding, he still grasping his shoulder. "I was trying to look through this, but someone went off teleporting" he said while Melody just continued to laugh.

@AceXCrossix

Ashe shook her head smiling until she heard a creepy source of music coming from above. She followed it, leaving the two siblings talking amongst themselves. It felt like those horror movies when someone goes off alone to 'investigate' and then die. A chill went up her spine as she stood under the lamppost, not seeing anyone. "Weird.." she thought aloud.

@SorenDarrah

Kishi watched as one of the people, a girl, left the group. "A stray?" He whispered quizzically, leaning down so that he could see her better. What is she doing?..his hand slipped, sending him falling. "Oops!" He giggled, as he looked at the fast approaching cement. A slender hand caught the pole and he spun for a second before his feet grapsed against the metal, stopping him just above the girl. "Boo."

(Did the site just mess up for you guys too??)

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back