• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy for the Extramundane

What is the correct answer?

• A

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B

• C

• D

• Total voters
Zane and Melody came walking out of the cafeteria, Zane had won the prize of the rest of the period free; his knowledge of acid really helped him out. Zane and Melody walked over to a bench under a tree and sat down, Melody playing with her hair while Zane opened his book and continued to look at the people.

Ashe sat on the tree branch with her headphones on. She let the blasting music drift her into another world as she hummed to the tune. It was peaceful where she was. Alone without a care. Something she had been craving all her life.

Last edited by a moderator:
Juuya entered the room to normality, a little late. He had gotten lost, having not taken this class the other day. Bowing his head repeatedly, he apologized to the teacher.

Nainaro went to Tech class, getting there just before the bell rang. He looked around for a familiar face, but there wasn't anyone he knew.

Zane heard the music and started to look from the book, but to no avail he could not locate the source of the music. He looked to Melody with an eyebrow raised and she nodded. "Don't worry your not crazy, I hear it as well" said Melody as she continued to fiddle with her blonde hair. Zane nodded and gave a light chuckle. "Thank god I am not crazy" he replied as he preceded to look back at the book and flip the page.

Lucario looked toward the door when Juuya walked in. He waved at the guy noticing him from earlier. Juuya was the one who jumped from the roof and kept getting hugged by Ashe.

Juuya smiled and kept his gaze downward as she spoke. "Yes mam." He turned to see Lucario and waved back before grabbing a sheet of paper and going over to him.

He didn't know lucario that well, but he was the only familiar face here. "
H-hey."

"Hello" Lucario smiled then looked at the list. "What to do when someone asks for a pencil". The teen looked away then back to Juuya, "Ya just give it to them right? This isn't so hard...unless it gets harder as we continue".

"What if it's a certain type of pencil?" Juuya said with a puzzled expression, looking away for only a second before smiling. "It probably will get harder.."

Ashe kept humming her song in response to Melody. "I don't mind," she told her hugging the girl close as she saw Zane. "Is the wolf trying to catch red riding hood?" she asks teasingly.

@Federoff

(I just typed really long post and then you replied.. )

"I'll still let them borrow it even if it is expensive...though I don't know why I would have an expensive pencil anyway. Oooh but if it's like some pencil with a secret scroll or something which probably won't ever happen, then I'll just let them borrow one of my regular pencils" Lucario responded.

((lol I tend to somehow always do that or post at the same time as someone XP @AceXCrossix ))

"Yes, I got his book and now he is huffing and puffing and trying to blow me away" giggled Melody as she was being hugged, than preceded to smile.

"Come on Melody, give it back!" he half-yelled when he got to the base of the tree, not noticing that someone else was up there with her.

@AceXCrossix

Juuya giggled at his response, delicate fingers covering his mouth.

"
Next question!" He whispered excitedly to himself, looking at the paper.

"Hm alright what do you do when someone asks to copy your homework?" Lucario looked at Juuya wondering what his response would be.

"He's gonna blow up if he keeps up that act," she whispered with a smile. Ashe peered over Melody's shoulder and saw it was the book she had given Zane at the party. Heh. No wonder he was trying so hard. She didn't bother to take it back or show herself. It was fun watching the two bicker like children.

@Federoff

"I would say no, unless they are a friend, or I owe them something." Juuya was joking about part of the statement, but there is truth in every joke." What about you?"

Lucario nodded after Juuya's response. "I don't let them copy my homework. I do it with them instead or just help them out...like tutoring you know?" He replied.

"Come down Melody, or I'm going to come up there" yelled Zane as he rad his claws through his gray hair. Melody smiled and giggled. "Than come up here already!" teased Melody as she stuck out her tongue. Zane let out a sigh and within a second he was quickly climbed the tree, up to Melody's high within a fraction of a second. When he finally got up there he noticed Ashe, and raised an eyebrow. "Oh Hi Ashe" he greeted as he let out a light blush as he was grabbing a branch right above them, his claws dug right into it.

@AceXCrossix

"Its the wolf!!" Ashe cries in alarm and jumps down the tree with Melody in her arms. It was dangerous playing up in a tree and she didn't want the girl to get hurt. Better safe than sorry. "Safe!"

@Federoff

(Be back in 2-3 hours)

"Like tutoring..huh." Juuya hadn't heard of that, and looked over to him, kind of embarrassed. "What's that?" He whispered, not wanting the others to hear.

"A tutor is a person who helps someone understand a lesson. Tutoring is what that re-teaching/teaching/helping understand process is called" Lucario explained. "Want to read the next question?" He asked having read the first two.

((OK @AceXCrossix ))

Zane raised an eyebrow. "Wolf?" he questioned in a light whisper, confused why they would call him a wolf when they know he was a draconian. He shrugged and let go of the branch, coming down to the ground with a thump, looking unaffected by the fall. Melody simply laughed with a smile while this was going on, and when they got to the ground she said "That was fun" as she continued to giggle.

"Oh." He felt kind of dumb, but nodded and read the question. "Someone throws something at you during class, what do you do?"

Juuya looked over at him, quietly awaiting his answer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back