• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy for the Extramundane

What is the correct answer?

• A

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B

• C

• D

• Total voters
(I think its back.. hi I'm new to the rp but... I think its good again..?)

(Yeah they said it was.. Like a hack? Thats what I thought anyways.)

Whats happening in the rp? I would read 108pages but...)

(last I checked, its the day after the christmas party and many people are in their second period classes.

my character just arrived so he isn't in any classes yet.))

I'm waiting on @AceXCrossix to reply..but if you want to continue to talk until its active again then we should probably go to ooc so we aren't spamming IC))

Malanie rushed into her next class she has Normality for second period. She stopped right inside the door and finshed tieing her shoes before taking a seat in the middle but still somewhat away from people.

Juuya looked up when the door opened and watched the girl take a seat. After she sat, he went back to looking at his paper and answering the questions.

Nainaro had fallen asleep in tech class, but he woke when one of the students in the class tripped and fell. "Ugh.."

(I'm sorry. Couldn't get on the site til today @SorenDarrah )

Ashe spun around with a terrified look, holding in her scream. "Seriously! Why do people keep scaring me?!" She clutched her chest to keep down the beating of her heart then cocks her head, "Who're you?"

Malanie silently cursed to herself when the teacher slammed the paper down on her desk."Yeah yeah I was late, wont happen again." She said and the teacher walked away. "Okay.. " she started to answer the questions silently.

Zane and Melody stopped their arguing when they head the half-scream of Ashe and came walking down to her. "You ok?" asked Zane and Melody in unison, concern in their voices

@AceXCrossix

It's was a DDos or something, and it's ok~))

Kishi giggled at her reaction, twisting around so that he was hanging from the pole with his arms, and leaning back so that he was looking at her upside down. "I'm Kishi." He smiled, staring at the stray whilst blue locks fell from his face, "who're you?"

Last edited by a moderator:
Lucario looked towards the door when he heard someone walk in. "Hey Juuya is it okay if we invite her into our group? It's the next question anyway" He said looking back to the paper. "What do you do when you see someone alone?...This can actually go in different directions but at the moment it relates to this little event" The teen shifted his gaze back to Juuya.

"Sure!" Juuya smiled, looking at Lucario. He read the question and shifted his gaze to the girl. With an unexpected movement, Juuya stood and walked over to her, " excuse me, miss, but would you like to work with us?"

He spoke softly, but simply because he was stepping out of his tightly knit box for once.

Iwa knew it, she was lost. She had meant to go ask where she was meant to go, but she had ended up lost when she distracted herself with a thought on why colors are not what they actually are and why do your eyes see upside down. Sighing she continues her wandering figuring she might find someone- Something, that could help her.

Lucario smiled as Juuya asked her to join the group. As he waited for them, Lucario looked around the room and saw a figure from the window. The teen stood up and poked his head outside of it to see someone walking aimlessly, "Is it your free period and something's wrong or are you lost? If it's the first then I can shut up or help" He eyed the girl with red eyes and long hair having not seen her before.

“Ashe,” she answered Kishi, smiling at his posture then turns to Zane and Melody,” And I’m fine.”

@SorenDarrah

Iwa looked up at the boy, wringing her hands as a slight blush steels over her face. "Ah.. I'm lost.. So it would be amazing if you could help." She exclaimed sheepishly rubbing the back of her neck. She observed the brown haired boy, hoping that she doesn't piss off the wrong person.

"Sure what class are you headed to?" Lucario asked. He pointed to the room he was in, "This is normality by the way". The teen noticed the girl acting a bit shy so he smiled a little hoping to relieve the slight discomfort that she was feeling.

"Ashe." The smile widened as he registered the name into his memory, but something was off. Kishi sniffed in her direction. She smells like... His expression changed in a split second, morphing into something solemn. "You smell like him.." He dropped from the metal post, turning on bare feet to face Ashe. "Juuya." His head cocked slightly to the side,"you know him?"

"As a matter of fact, I do. Why?" She was curious to know more. Juuya and Nainaro barely mentioned anything about anyone. And she had just hugged Juuya this morning.

"I have no idea.." Seeing his smile she smiled back, seeming clueless as she shifts from foot to foot. Pulling on one of her braids she glanced around, "I'm new here, 100% fresh and clueless." She twists the braid in her hand.

"Hm, well okay. You can come in here then. The headmaster is our substitute so you'll be able to get your self situated here in no time" Lucario replied now fulling smiling seeing that his action helped.

"Juuya, isn't he the guy you stepped on at the party?" asked Zane as he scratched his head, trying to remember if that was indeed him or not.

@AceXCrossix @SorenDarrah

Users who are viewing this thread

Back