• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy for the Extramundane

What is the correct answer?

• A

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B

• C

• D

• Total voters
Lucario paused and watched her walk. These introductions didn't seem to work for him. Wait, was it his fault he tried to help a girl the previous night and got in pain? Was it his fault that he got caked? ...actually yeah about the cake. Wow this is wow. He thought as he looked at his watch.

(haha okay @Asphyxiated )

Marco moved a hand through his hair as he adjusted some books on his desk. English. The basic lessons were all too boring. Of course students wouldn't pay attention to the boring stuff. He focused on having them analyze passages instead and do other assignments rather than understand the difference between was and were. The teacher knew that once his students heard the right usage of the word enough times, they would be able to recognize that difference.

(I'm back.. Again..)

Ashe swipes a finger full of Lucario's face cake and licks it off. "Hmm you taste good," she complimented.

Lucario gave a bewildered look at Ashe due to her sudden action and comment. His facial expression relaxed as he responded, "I'm going to wash it off now...I can't go to class all sticky like this!" He lightly glared at Ashe. I also made another person walk away again! Dang cake!

Ashe laughs. "Alright. Need me to come with you?" She asks with an innocent tone. It wasn't like it was the first time she had walked in the boy's bathroom. She knew what it looked like. No wonder girls are better at being neat freaks.

"No but you can if you want too. Just don't touch anything" Lucario responded beginning to walk back to his room. He brushed off another piece of cake from his shirt and sighed.

Ashe walks into his room with an awed face. "Cool.." She says touching a piece of wire, completely forgetting what Luke just said minutes ago. "What are you making?"

Lucario watched Ashe touch a wire then stared at her for a moment, "Y-...". Why do I even bother? "A hoover board and a nanite extractor" He said grabbing some new clothes from his drawers and hanging them in the restroom hanger thing.

"You skate?" She asks surprised. If he didn't, what was the hover board for? Surfing? Yea that could also be a good idea.

"Yes I do. Give me a second" Lucario picked up a television remote and tossed it onto his bed. "There please don't touch anything else. I don't want you to get hurt" He walked into the restroom, closed the door, and began to take a quick shower.

Right.. Like I'll be he one to get hurt.. She thought. "Hope you fall in there!" She calls through the closed bathroom doors and looks around his dorm. It was normal- like everyone else's, except there was food in the kitchen. Hmm.. Wanting to surprise Lucario with her poisonous food, she took out a pan and poured oil in it- way too much oil. Then, Ashe got out the necessary tools to make pancakes. They had a long history with pancakes.. After mixing the what she calls pancake mix, Ashe pours it all into the pan and stirred it until, yes you guessed it, a small fire started. Crap..

"LUKE! I DID SOMETHING AGAIN!"

Lucario continued to take his shower ignoring her hope for him to fall. He tilted his head when he heard Ashe yell, "Machines...MACHINES!" The teen attempted to quickly get out of the shower but tripped instead. Lucario stood up and rapidly wrapped the towel around his waist. He rushed to her screaming, "WHAT?! ARE YOU OKAY?" His gaze shifted to the fire, "FIRE! Not again!" Lucario grabbed the fire extinguisher with one hand and held the towel with the other. "GRRR!" He put the fire out then placed the fire extinguisher onto the counter as he was catching his breath.

Ashe rubbed the back of her neck sheepishly. "Now I know why my parents decided to name me Ashe," she muttered before turning her gaze up to Luke. "Sorry about- did your thing grow?" She laughed a bit, thinking back to the day they first met. They were just kids. Five year olds. He was out in the bush, using the bathroom when Ashe bumped into him on accident and asked what 'that' was. 11 years from then and she still remembered. "Heard you fell down in the bathroom," she added with a smirk while taking the pan out. Her face fell as she saw her work turn into disaster for the 99th time. Literally the 99th time.

"Uh- uh...." Lucario looked down then turned away. "Yeah" He responded the paused. The teen furrowed his brows, "W-what kind of question is that?" "And yeah I did fall. It's nothing to be ashamed of knowing that you are prone to accidents and hearing you scream" Lucario added.

"Whatever." Ashe rolled her eyes. "You should put some clothes on and do you have bandages?" She asks looking in his direction, unaffected by his body. They've been. Together for two years. It's nothing to be ashamed of.

"I will" Lucario walked into the restroom then back out with bandages and clothes on. "Did you get burned?" He asked looking at her and putting a smaller towel around his neck.

"No I drowned. What do you think?" She replies, taking the bandages and easily wrapped it around her burnt hand after washing it. She had been used to wrapping them up due to what Luke calls her being 'accident prone'. "We should probably get to class. It's gonna start soon," she told him, switching topics.

Her sarcasm...how could he forget about her sarcasm? Lucario nodded and opened his door to the hallway signalling for her to go first, "What class do you have? I didn't see you at all yesterday".

"History, free period, magic, lunch, and the final is fighting, you?" She answered in her bored voice as they walked.

"History, normality, tech, and science" Lucario answered back in equal boredom. He moved a hand through his hair then looked at Ashe and lightly bumped into her just cause there was nothing else to do.

Nainaro walked across the campus, grumbling about nonsense. Juuya was still hung over his shoulder like a doll, humming a tune he had made up to match his brothers footsteps.

He had already finished eating the sugary sweets that Jay gave him, but he was still hungry. "Naina, where are we going?"

There was no answer, only the sound of quiet growls coming from the blonde. "
Bored. Bored. Bored. Bored. Bored. Bored. Bored. Bored." Juuya began matching the word to each step Naina took, extending it when he would take a turn.

When Nainaro finally stopped walking they had made it all the way to the dorm's roof. He dropped his twin onto the floor and sat in a lotus position.

Juuya looked around, feeling kind of sick from the long walk, or rather ride, to the roof. He watched as Naina took off his jacket and began to unwrap the bandages on his arms. "What ya' doin'?" He asked boredly, rolling over so that he was laying next to the blonde.

"We have a little while until the bell rings, so I'm going to make sure nothing has spread." He continued to unwrap the bandages until they were just two separate piles of cloth.

"why now?" Juuya shifted his gaze to the view, propping his head up with his hands.

"Because, unlike you, I have to check on it everyday to make sure there aren't any changes." He looked down at his arms which were covered with markings. The main ones were thick black lines that trailed down the back of his arms from his shoulder blades and ended at his fingertips.

"Ah~" he averted his gaze back to Nainaro, watching as he checked each and every inch of his arms.

"Check this, will you?" Nainaro turned so that his back was facing Juuya, and pulled his shirt up to his shoulders.

Juuya studied the marks. Nothing had changed since last time he saw. "Nothing's changed, Naina." He smiled softly before standing up and pulling Nainaro's shirt completely over his head. Once he got it over his brothers chin he bolted, leaping from the roof top with a laugh.

Juuya landed on the ground outside of the dorms in a sort of squatting position.

Just as Luke bumped into her, she punched him back with more force on the arm and hissed in pain. She'd hit him with her injured one. Ashe glared but her expression changed as she came across a familiar boy. "Juuya~" she drawls out happily, squeezing the boy in a tight grip like hug. He was just so damn cute!

"WOAH!" Lucario's eyes widened as he saw a guy jump down in front of him. "....." After a few moments of silence, Lucario finally relaxed his facial expression and greeted, "Hello". The teen waved and smiled. His gaze then shifted to Ashe, "It was a playful bump I don't...nevermind".

"HEY!" Nainaro quickly fixed his shirt and stood, not bothering to grab the bandages or jacket before he jumped after him with a growl.

"A-Ashe, heyyy." Juuya flooded red when she touched him and slightly scooted away. He was slowly getting used to it. He looked at the teen and smiled, "hello."

Nainaro landed on the balls of his feet, twisting on his heel so that he saw Juuya. "Juu-ya~" he exclaimed in an eerie growl.

"Crap." He had forgotten his momentary prank on Nainaro, and tried to run; however, Naina was already over to him, and wrapped him in a hug. "Hey Ashe!" The blonde greeted before licking Juuyas face.

"Ewww!" Juuya had a disgust for spit, and Nainaro was using it against him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back