• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy for the Extramundane

What is the correct answer?

• A

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B

• C

• D

• Total voters
//Super Random Time Skip//

Ashe pants as seeing the score. 21-21 "Its a draw," she declares pouting but it was replaced with a cocky grin as she turns to Lucario. "Still cant beat me Lukey." With that, she made the court disappear

It was so boring in the room, Luce had to play music. He was at least 30 minutes early. He played random songs on his phone and hummed to them.

(Wb @Asphyxiated )

"Oh okay..Did Anom give your that flower? " she asked teasing her just a little. But her smile faded for a breif second before she put it up again.

((WELCOME BACKKK!! *^▁^*))

"Yeah right you stopped at draw for a reason Ashe" Lucario grinned. "So um...you never answered. What happened to you since the last time we've seen each other?" He asked curiously.

"Yeah, remember?" asked Melody, not realizing what she had asked until after she asked. She immediately covers her mouth and whispers "Sorry" to Malaine. In the corner of his eye, Zane catches a brief but faint glow of light and turned his head towards the direction for a few moments before shifting his head back. "Did you see that as well?" Zane askes Malaine.

@DemonicPrincess

"Don't be sorry " she whispered back to Melody when she saw something sh moved her head to try to see it again she began to go into deep thought about what it was but was snapped back when Zane talked to her."Yeah,I wonder what it was."

Ashe sighs knowing she couldn't get away with Lucario's stupid persistence. "I was.." she paused. "caught by them." Biting her bottom lip, she turns to Luke, pointing to the markings on her face. "They burnt me but I kept healing. Eventually, fire and magic doesn't mix and I got this." She touched the swirly marks on her face. "Dunno how though." Shrugging like it was no big deal, Ashe asked, "What did your parents do after I left?"

"Want to go find out?" asked Zane as he raised an eyebrow, curiosity now filling his voice as he let his mind wander in what it could possibly be. Melody nodded in agreement and then smiled. "Maybe it was... a dragon!" Melody stated, obviously messing around as her laughter made this known, but having no clue at what it was.

@DemonicPrincess

"Adventure! " she said giggling covering her face with her long messy hair."Maybe it was a fairy? I havent seen one in like 15 years."she said giving it some thought.

(( dang it i gotta go ill be back in a hour or less.))

"Sorry" Lucario said knowing that it was his fault. "I should have just stayed somewhere else or gone into quarantine..." He clenched his fists. "They were worried about you. They kept looking and looking for you. I was too. I even went back to the place we met" Luke continued relaxing a bit as he spoke. The teen was still tensed up though. He couldn't believe his friend got caught because of him. If only he controlled his stupid self. Lucario stayed silent, "...".

Ashe furrowed her brows and touched his face. Then, under 'reasonable' circumstances, she slapped him. "Cut the crap talk. We agreed to put the past behind us," she stated with a deadpan face, crossing her arms. "And I'm not apologising!" Just moments later, she caught sight of Melody and Zane and waved to them.

@RyanJXavier @Federoff

Zane waved back to Ashe with the hand that had the scrapbook in it, a smile coming over his face. When they finally got near the two, Zane finally spoke. "So your the one responsible for the glow we saw" in a playful manner as Melody waved. "Hi Ashe" said Melody as she was still fiddling with her purple flower with her free hand.

@AceXCrossix

Lucario grimaced then growled at Ashe. His gaze shifted to the two people who walked over to them, "Hey Ashe's friends". Lucario gave a slight wave and smiled a bit.

Keani continued to run, not minding the exercise. She hardly noticed her surroundings, and focused solely on the feeling of the ground beneath her feet and the wind going through her hair.

His eyes opened rapidly, as he saw the wall of his dorm. He sighed and stretched, Did I really fall asleep? he tought to himself. He changed his clothes and opened the door of his dorm, walking out and starting to roam around the school, aimlessly. He plugged his earphones into his ears and started hearing some music.

"Well someone's got a lover," she teased Melody with a light laugh. "It seems like everyone's found their mate," she said thinking back about Luce and Keani's connection last night with a shudder.

Ashe hugs Melody and lets her go before turning to Zane. She got close and flicks his forehead. "And yes I'm responsible for that awesome glow."

@Federoff

Melanie stayed quietly behind Zane and Melody tears threaten to spill from her eyes when Ashe spoke about everyone finding their mates. She wiped them away an played with her hair to get her mind off of Kevin.

"Ouch" he said playfully, sticking out his snake-like tongue. Melody's face lit up when she said this. "No-no-no, its not like that" said Melody very bashfully before whispering "I don't swing that way" still blushing at what Ashe had just said.

@AceXCrossix @RyanJXavier

"..." Luke watched the little group talk amongst themselves. "You have one too Ashe? Is it this fellow?" He looked at Zane, "Nice to meet you".

Malaine sniffled a little but forced the tears back and put her best male smile into her face,she steeped from behind Melody and Zane.She smiled at Ashe and Luke before going back to playing with her hair.

Ashe whipped her head around to face Lucario. "If only I had known to slap you harder.." she mumbled as a faint blush formed. "But.." she made a cake appear and threw it at him. "Now we're even." She smirks turning back to the group. "I'm sorry where were we?" She smiled at Malanie.

@RyanJXavier @Federoff @DemonicPrincess

Users who are viewing this thread

Back