• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy for the Extramundane

What is the correct answer?

• A

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B

• C

• D

• Total voters
He kissed her back, not once breaking it and pats her head. "Mmm.. yea, we should sleep," he countered and once again fell into a dreamless slumber with Keani in his arms.

(I dunno what else to do so when's morning gonna come?)

After a while, Nainaro went inside, walking over to Juuya and checking his breathing. It was normal, so he went and laid in the open bed, dosing off almost instantly.

Luce woke up to get ready for his first class. He got dressed and left after kissing Keani's forehead. "See you in 3rd period my sweet student," he said and left. He made it just as other teachers were unlocking their classrooms. His body ached a bit from last night but it didn't bother him much. Seating himself in the chair, he eased back watching as the minutes ticked by.

@HonestlySurviving

A startling scream awoken Ashe. She sat up rubbing her eyes before turning off the TV at the part where the woman was captured by the killer. She sat up, stretched, and got ready for school. It was like any other morning. She'd grab a piece of bread and run out the door and sit in the courtyard.

Keani started getting ready by doing the worst thing imaginable to her sleep addled brain - she took a cold shower. After emerging, grumpy as a cat who got wet, she quickly got dressed in a tank top and shorts, just like the day before, despite the lowering temperatures. She realized she wasn't as hot as usual, and grabbed a very thin jacket as she exited the room, walking to the cafeteria for tea.

Zane and Melody exited their dorm and headed towards the cafeteria, Melody still yawning from last night. Staying up that late tends to have that affect on her. Once they got to the cafeteria, Zane preceded to get them some breakfast: Cereal and toast for Melody, some lemons and breadleaf for Zane.

Malaine got out of bed not really waking up because she didn't sleep. She went through all her morning routine but she didn't do her hair she just left it a mess while she put on a pair of sweats and a hoodie she didnt care for shoes so just put on socks and left to the cafeteria. She went and got her a chocolate muffin and a glass of milk. She went to sit down not even touching her food.

Keani sat alone at a table, tiredly sipping her tea to wake herself up more. She chewed on her lip as she thought about the previous night. A small smile graced her features, and she took another drink to hide it. She eventually stood to just wander about until it was a reasonable enough time to go to English.

A stream of electric guitars sounded through Lucario's room. "Ah!" Lucario fell from his bed and onto the ground covering his ears as his alarm rang. He shut the alarm off then went through his usual morning routine. No, it wasn't his everyday alarm. He was able to mod his alarm to random songs from Youtube everyday. After completing his morning routine, Luke walked toward the courtyard and looked around the campus. Most of the people looked half asleep.

Ashe yawned as she bit into her bread. Suddenly, she caught sight of a familiar brown (?) haired boy. "Luke!" she rushed up and tackled him from behind. "Hey, long time no see little bro," she said.

@RyanJXavier

Lucario stumbled forward but stopped him and the person behind him from falling down by keeping his balance. He looked over his shoulder. "Ashe" Luke said as he smiled. "Hey! I have seen you since...a while" The teen added.

Zane began to feed Melody in the courtyard after they found a place to sit. Every now and again Melody would let out a big yawn, trying to wake herself up. "You going to be ok?" asked Zane as Melody's food was now finished and he began to eat his breadleaf. "Yeah" replied Melody as she started to stretch before adding "Why don't you look tired?" Zane started to eat his lemon while looking through his present before responding. "I am use to sleeping short hours, its how I survived in the Rain Wild's" said Zane as he chopped down on a lemon, adding "These things aren't really sour" as he turned the page.

Ashe got off him and sheepishly rubbed the back of her neck. "Yeah.. its been a while.." Then a light bulb went off in her head. "You still making pancakes?" she snickered at the thought of last time. It has been too long. Ever since that time she had to flee because his powers were acting up, they never got to see each other again. And its been about 9 years since they actually saw each other in person.

@RyanJXavier

"I mastered them!" Lucario said still smiling. "I miss you" He quickly hugged her then let go. This moment made him so happy. His childhood was back! Or was he back? Whatever none of them were back. "How's it going though? Have you tried to make any yourself?" Luke asked beginning to walk.

Keani wandered around the halls, her demeanor very tired and soft. She let her hands trail along the walls as she wandered, her thoughts wandering as she slowly moved. Keani happened to glance up just as she was passing a window that showed a running path outside, and she smiled. She still had a little over forty five minutes until class, and she was wearing tennis shoes, so she quickly went outside and began running.

Melanie was about to brake down again. "Stuipd muffins.. " she throw the muffins across the cafeteria and stromed out and made her way to a cherry blossom tree.

"Yea and got the last house burnt down. Literally," she said thinking back. "I ruined pancakes." It was true. Ashe wasn't much of what you call a cook. She makes the most simplest task turn disastrous. "So what brought you here?"

@RyanJXavier

Luke shrugged, "I was just sent here. I guess my parents wanted me to focus on controlling my other powers...sorry about that by the way". Well, maybe things did happen for a reason. Once Ashe left, Lucario picked up on his skill in inventing things.

As Zane finished his food, something caught his attention in the corner of his eye, and got up. He guided Melody over to Malaine and greeted her. "You ok?" Zane and Melody asked in unison while Zane closed his book and brought it to his side.

@DemonicPrincess

"Im fine nothing i can't handle..." she said looking away wiping the tears from her eyes. She looked at Zane and Melody. "Ill come to your dorm right now while we have time to fill Zanes closet with clothes. " she snapped her fingers and her spell book was in her hand.

Zane shrugged and responded "I don't have a closet." he then preceded to point at Melody and continued "Everything in our dorm is Melody's" he said. Melody continued to face Malaine, very qutie for a few moments before suddenly taking a step forward. "Are you sure your ok?" she asked in a whisper.

@DemonicPrincess

"I'm way over that. Its in the past. Leave it," she told him. "Anything more you need to tell me about your new life?" It had been quite a while so she wanted to pick up on things.

@RyanJXavier

Users who are viewing this thread

Back