• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy for the Extramundane

What is the correct answer?

• A

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B

• C

• D

• Total voters
He nodded and tried to smile, "yeah, I'm ok." The last thing Juuya wanted was to take up the two's time together. So, he tried to act normal and stand, but he collapsed back to the ground before he could even completely stand."Tch.." The pain had already traveled to his arms. Juuya looked down, defeated, "no...I'm not.."

Zane saw this and walked over to Juuya, and in one motion propped him up on his shoulder. "Here, lets get you somewhere you can rest" said Zane as he finished the motion.

@AceXCrossix @Asphyxiated

Ashe smiles gently at the two. "Lets take him to his dorm," she suggested and took picture of them before following. "Where's your brother when you need him?" she murmured under her breathe, mentally cursing at Nainaro.

@Federoff @Asphyxiated

(I wanna punch my PC screen right now. Stupid song wont play on YouTube ;-; )

Juuya was in no position to object the their offer, even if he wasn't used to him being in his bubble. "I-I just need to sleep..." he stated, looking away when she look the picture.

Zane began to help Juuya walk over to his dorm, letting Juuya take his time, seeing that something was clearly wrong with him. "If you say so" said Zane as they arrived at Juuya's dorm.

Ashe grinned seeing as her dorm was just across the hall. "I'll be back. Just need to check on Keani," she explains twisting the knob to the door. She hasn't seen the girl ever since that dance she had with Luce. Opening the door, she found both of them on the bed.

Luce heard the door click open to reveal his sister. They stared at each other for the longest time as she mind linked him.

Should I even-

No

My poor eyes

Don't look then

I'm gonna crash at your place

What?! Not my poor apartment

The conversation was left at that. Ashe quietly shut the door, not even bothering to look back. Her best friend and brother. Wow. Didn't see that coming.

Keani was sleeping lightly on his chest, her eyes firmly shut. She woke slightly when the door shut, and she groaned, sitting up slightly. "What was that?" She asked when she saw Luce's open eyes.

Nainaro got a strange sensation in the back of his head. Something is wrong..he pulled an old, beaten-up, cellphone from his pocket and checked the time. Juuya!..

After excusing himself from the conversation, Nainaro ran off in search of his brother. "Juuya! Juuyaaa!" He called, worried.

If I was some wolf or something I could sniff him out.. He scorned himself for letting the boy run off without anyone. After searching the courtyard he went to the dorms, where he found the three. "Juuya!"

Oops xD .))

Last edited by a moderator:
"Lets just say.. when two people love each other a lot, the male sticks his banana in the female's donuts," Ashe gave Zane a sweet, innocent smile, glad that she explained it thoroughly. Then turns to look at the commotion a single blonde boy was making. "Look who decided to show up," she glared daggers at Nainaro.

@Federoff @Asphyxiated

Luce turned to his side where Keani was at. "Oh just some low-life person who got the wrong dorm," he simply replies thinking of Ashe's evil form. She can be a devil once someone pushes her past her limit.

@HonestlySurviving

Zane gave Ashe the most quizzical of looks, completely dumbfound at what she had just said. "Donut? Is that another food of this time?" asked Zane, completely unsure of what to ask or say. He than preceded to look at the blonde that had just came. "Who are you?" asked Zane as he ran his claws through his gray hair.

Nainaro ignored her glare, more worried about Juuya than her at the moment. He looked inside of their dorm and let out a sigh of relief. Juuya was fast asleep in a bed, Nainaro's bed, but a bed. He closed the door, staying outside so he wouldn't wake him. "Thank you for bringing him here.." It was rare to hear him thank someone, but he rarely ever left Juuya alone. His gaze fell downward when he thought about what could've happened if Juuya hadn't got to sleep.

Ashe sighs, shifting her eyes to the crestfallen boy and hugs him. "Don't do it again," she warned "and you should be thanking Zane, he was the one that brought Juuya back." She pushes the two together and gave them a cheeky smile, wanting to be left alone for a while when she made her way to Luce's apartment. "See you guys tomorrow!" She waved and disappeared down the hall.

(Was I suppose to post? I thought you were gonna post @Federoff )

He patted her head awkwardly when she hugged him and nodded, looking at the male she called Zane. "I'm Nainaro, his brother, thank you for bringing him here."

(I didn't see the second part of your post until now. :x ))

Keani frowned and pushed her hair out of her face. She kissed his cheek softly and laid back down, resting her head on his chest and draping an arm around him. "You're comfy..." She murmured.

"Zane" he said while pointing at himself. He then preceded to walk past him and said "Take care of your brother" while he went to go collect his sister. He walked over to the cafeteria and started to look around for Melody, it was getting quite late and they needed to sleep.

@Asphyxiated @Seraph

Nainaro nodded and sat outside of the door to their dorm. He wasn't going inside until after a little while, when he knew Juuya was deep in sleep. He crossed his legs 'Indian style' and closed his eyes, waiting.

Luce pulled Keani closer, feeling her warmth wash over him. He rubbed his nose against hers. "Anything else I need to know about a succubus?" he asks.

@HonestlySurviving

Ashe skips outside the school building and made her way over to Luce's small apartment building. Small, as in, a tiny kitchen, bathroom, and a couch for a bed. There was no bedroom. Well someone didn't have the money to afford something better, but it'll do for one day. She seated herself on the couch before turning on the TV. Just moments later, she dozed off.

While Amon was with Melody he looked down at her and smiled. He looked up at the darkened sky and asked "Are you tired I can take you back in if you want me to?" He said a questioning sad tone.

Melody let out a yawn, showing that she was getting tired. She turned to Amon and nodded "Yes, I'm getting tired" she replied as her smile was starting to droop.

Keani smiled a bit. "We can be real bitches if you break our hearts. Once we decide to love someone and truly mean it, it's for life. Ruining that for a full blood would more than likely be very deadly. Lucky you, I'm half..." She took a deep breath and thought. "I don't know what else right now, I'm sleepy..." She pressed her lips to his lightly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back