• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy for the Extramundane

What is the correct answer?

• A

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B

• C

• D

• Total voters
She sat in her room laying on her bed holding her pillow tightly she cried herself to sleep not even bothering to change out of her party clothes.

"First school ever? What did you do before?" Thael asked curiously. His eyes are so pretty-stop that! Thael glanced away for a second. He seemed to have trouble focusing on the conversation.

@Asphyxiated

Last edited by a moderator:
Images flashed through her mind. They were memories of what happened to her after she was chased out from the village she grew up in. She felt so weak and vulnerable right now just rocking back and forth in a ball but she couldn't help it. Bad things happen when you think you're happy.

Ashe calmed down as Zane brushed his claw through her hair. It felt soothing. She relaxed and released the air she didn't know she was holding.

"I-I'm fine n-now," she told him shakily standing up, yet her cracking voice betrayed her. Still, she kept up the tough act. "So w-why di-did you follow m-me?"

@Federoff

Nainaro looked down for a second, "it's a little...complicated." He had walked himself into that question without realizing it, but he still didn't wish to spill he and Juuyas situation to someone he only just met.

It wasn't but a moment for him to realize that Thael was having a hard time paying attention. " something bothering you?" He questioned curiously before taking picking up his cup and taking a sip.

Zane got up with her and those same words from before came out of his mouth. "Your heartbeat betrays you" said Zane, sounding concerned for Ashe. He than shrugged and said "I don't have much else to do, never been to a party before" as he scratched the back of his neck, his eyes shifting downwards, revealing he was somewhat shameful for this fact.

@AceXCrossix

Juuya watched as Ashe had curled up, and as she stood. It was easy to see she had been crying, even from this distance. Even though he was worried, Juuya didn't dare intervene with the two. Instead, he turned around again and stumbled off, voicing a "humph" sound every few times he stepped.

She woke up later her eyes red from crying and her hair was a mess and her hair was messy aswell kicking her shoes off she went outside felling the cold winter air around her she slowly made her way to the party to get her some muffins.

@Keiser

He woke up from his nap, stretching. His stomach growled, but he didn't want to go to the cafeteria. He knew she would be there, but, he didn't want to go, he wouldn't feel comfortable.

"What? Oh, no, it's nothing. Is it warm in here? It seems a little warm in here." Thael mumbled. "Do you want to go outside and get some fresh air?" he suddenly asked Nainaro.

She stepped into the party not looking at anyone as she made her way to the muffins that where by Theal and the boy he was talking to she saw this but still went and silently ate muffin tears in her eyes.

@Keiser

Last edited by a moderator:
One of his brows raised when he saw the boys reaction. Nainaro had just met him, but he could tell that Thael was acting strange. Nevertheless, he nodded, picking up his cup to take with him.

She grabbed her some muffins and started to leave again. She walkes to her dorm slower then before letting her bare feet stay on the cold freezing ground longer.

On his way back to his room, Lucario caught sight of some people talking to each other outside. He rubbed his eyes and blinked a couple of times then glanced back at them. Why was he so tired? Oh maybe because he stayed up the previous night with that dang experiment! Lucario put his hands in his pockets then looked back toward his room. He passed by some girl and paused. The teen took a few steps back. "Hey muffin girl, are you okay?" Lucario asked slowing his pace down.

Once they were outside, Thael felt better. He glanced over at Nainaro. "Sorry I'm acting strange. It's been a weird day. I fought an archdemon and lost, I got a detention, and I suddenly realized my only friends here are a bunch of giant douchebags."

"No im not but..ill be fine.. "she said wiping her tears away looking away as the thoughts of Kevin came back into her mind and the tears threatened to come back.

Lucario looked around then back at her. "Hey, you keep crying then your muffins will get wet" He looked away and furrowed his brows. What the heck did he just say? I'm doing my best. Gosh! The teen looked back at her, "I mean, you need help carrying them or something? Anything I can do to help?"

Nainaro took in what he was saying though he was kind of puzzled. "If they are douchebags, why do hang out with them?" He couldn't really say anything considering his only close friend was his twin brother. "I mean..I understand if you have a history with them or something.."

He rubbed the back of his neck, not really sure how to put it without sounding like an ass.

"I .." she was braking down "..don't even want these stupid unloveable muffins! " she throw them on the ground and started to kick them around crying "Stupid muffins.. " she sat down crying.

"I guess because it was easy... They wanted to be near me because of who I am, and I just sort of went with it." Thael looked up into the snowy sky. "I'm sorry to dump all this on you. We barely know eachother, and here I am blabbing away."

Lucario watched her cry for a bit. It would be messed up if he just left her here like this. The least he could do is keep trying? He levitated the muffins and threw them into the trashcan. "...may I walk you to your room? I can listen too if it makes you feel any better" Lucario said moving his hand through his hair.

"I want Kevin.." she said saying his name only made her cry more looking at him her power was surface due to her sensitive state she caused him pain once she looked until his eyes.

Lucario grimaced at the sudden burst of pain he felt inside his body. He began to gasp for his breath feeling the nanites roam aimlessly through his bones. "Ah!" The teen feel down to the ground then moved his arm out of his sleeve. Lucario managed to stick his sleeve into his mouth and bite down so that he would refrain from making more noise and probably waking some people up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back