• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy for the Extramundane

What is the correct answer?

• A

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B

• C

• D

• Total voters
Amon laid in his hammock smiling as he heard her thanks through the purple flower. He was slightly lonely now but he was afraid of hurting her feelings again and didn't even know demons had feelings to be hurt if he was being honest.

Ashe pouted seeing as he didn't even bother to look at her. She shrugs and made a mental note to kill talk to him later. Just then, she sees Juuya walk out and frowns. Why was he alone? Since it felt stuffy at the party, and since they weren't her most favorite thing, she follows him, right after putting on the pendant Zane gave her. I feel like a stalker she thought, trailing after Juuya.

@Asphyxiated

Last edited by a moderator:
After a while, Keani looked at him, breathing heavily. She felt almost...normal for once. She kissed Mr. Luce again, draining some of his energy without meaning to.

AceXCrossix said:
Ashe pouted seeing as he didn't even bother to look at her. She shrugs and made a mental note to kill talk to him later. Just then, she sees Nainaro walk out and frowns. Why was he alone? Since it felt stuff at the party, and since they weren't her most favorite thing, she follows him, right after putting on the pendant Zane gave her. I feel like a stalker she thought, trailing after Nainaro.
@Asphyxiated
(Oooh girl RUDE! Come at me fish slapper!)

Lucario paused for a moment noticing that the person had stopped calling his name. He sighed then continued to eat the muffin. Maybe he'd see that person around sometime. EVENTUALLY! Was is even possible to not after someone recognized him? Who could it have been? Lucario sat down then thought for a while. Who would be here?

Federoff said:
((That wasnt for you Ryan))
Melody hugged Malaine and reassured her that "He does like you, I'm sure of it" while having a smile on her face all the time.

@DemonicPrincess
(What?)

"Why isnt he here then? " she said sniffing but stopped and just looked at the neatly wrapped jar."Maybe he found out what I was so he doesn't want me.."

After a moment or two more of sulking Amon unleashed himself from the cocoon and stood up admiring his creation. He decided had would make something nice for the demon girl since he made he cry and went to work in secret.

Momentary Time Skip

Amon started up back towards the party and held something's behind his back trying to find the girl from earlier. Eventually he saw her by the muffins and he made way over to her. He tapped her on the shoulder and said quietly "...I...I umm...I'm sorry." Still holding them behind his back.

She turned to face him with a kind smile "Its okay you didn't mean to hurt my fellings.Don't worry im not sad anymore. "She bite into her muffin smiling.

Keani nodded, breathing heavily. "You keep calling me Princess..." she pointed out, smiling. She realized that she was feeding and stopped, blushing a bright red. "I'm sorry..." She murmured, biting her lip. "I didn't mean to feed..."

She nestled close to him, resting a hand on his chest and her head on his arm. For once, she didn't feel stifled by the blankets, and for that, she was glad. She just lay there a while, listening as other laughing students made their way back to their own dorms.

Lucario thought back to the names that the person said. Luke, Lukey, Lucario...Lukey. There were only one person who called him that. "Ashe" His eyes widened. That mage! Yes, his childhood friend. He stood up to look around again not seeing any sign of someone who looked like her. The teen huffed then began to make his way back to his room. Maybe next time.

Amon smiled back at her and quickly handed her a bouquet of flowers that were constantly changing colors slowly and an apple that would change its flavor with each bit and given enough time and sunlight would regenerate. He blushed and waited for her to take them from him.

Juuya paused when he came across a large window and stumbled over to it. He leaned in, looking out at the courtyard with a soft expression. Two slender hands lifted up to his face and formed like he was holding an invisible camera. "Click, click.." He whispered the silent sound effect with gentle giggle.

He went running, looking for Malaine. He had slept in, and he got compeltely lost. He then found Malaine, with her gift in his hands. He saw a boy handing her some flowers and an apple. His breath went away and he showed a blank expression, he sighed, leaving another puff of smoke and slowly left, while shaking his head.

Amon smiled at her before turning to Melody and laughing "Thanks I try and I made something for you if I can show you?" He held out his hand to her hoping she would take it. "It shouldn't take very long I promise." He cocked his head to the side and smiling as he waited for Melody's reply.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back