• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy for the Extramundane

What is the correct answer?

• A

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B

• C

• D

• Total voters
Keani smiled. "I show, not tell..." she said softly as they danced. She leaned up and softly pressed her lips to his cheek, centimeters from his lips.

Melody brought her hands up the Malaines face and removed what was covering her face. "Don't cover your face, you look cute when you blush" Melody said with a smile, then preceded to take Malaine by the hand and started to walk towards the room to get something to eat, her wings suddenly receding back into her back.

@DemonicPrincess

Once in the courtyard he placed both of his hands on the ground and made bamboo shoots grow in a maze shape and then grape vines shot out of the ground wrapping around the bamboo shoots. It made greens and reds all over and he stood walking into the maze. Amon grabbed grapes as he walked through and popped them in his mouth. Until he made if to the center and made the vines form a hammock that he laid down in. It wrapped all the way around him just like a chrysalis and started to swing. From above the maze said 'I'm sorry' that glowed due to a certain cave moss that causes glowing.

Luce growls at her tease and turns his head so that their lips crashed into each other. He pulled back after their little make out for air. "So what does this make us?" He emitted a low chuckle.

@HonestlySurviving

"And you don't look too bad yourself," she commented before spotting someone familiar. "L-Lucario?!" She half yelled.

@RyanJXavier @Federoff

Malaine looked up at what Amon made an she smiled. "I forgive you.." she said looking to Melody "Melody i want muffins do they have muffins? "

"What do you want us to be?" Keani asked, kissing his jaw as she spoke. She looked up at him through her eyelashes, knowing that she was making herself look innocent even as she continued to kiss his jaw and neck. Her pulse quickened and the inward heat flowing through her veins seemed to get hotter, but she hardly noticed.

Lucario was almost done with his water until he heard someone half-yell his name. He looked up from his cup then around the area. The teen didn't seem to recognize anyone. Lucario resumed finishing his water and threw the cup in the trash. Perhaps someone else had the same name as him. Also, no one even knew him at the place. Yeah, maybe it was time to go...or sit? Lucario thought for a moment then began to make his way toward the seats.

"How bout we take this somewhere else?" He said through his moans of pleasure. Luce then said a spell, transporting them into Keani's dorm. And things escalated from there..

@HonestlySurviving

"Luke! Lukey! Lucario!" Ashe calls louder in hopes that he would hear her and come over. Lucario used to be her childhood friend from long ago, before she had to run from the fires that had been caused.

@RyanJXavier

After a few minutes of standing there awkwardly, Juuya left without saying a word. He didn't bother grabbing Nainaro because he was busy drinking the punch and talking to a few students he had never even seen before.

The teen made his way through the school slowly. He didn't have much else to do, so he simply walked around with his hands stuffed in his pants pockets. The silence was actually rather soothing.

Lucario heard his name again then turned around to see a girl stuff her mouth with muffins. Yes it was one of those moments where you turned to face some random person. He looked at her then her muffin then back at her. The teen turned back around. Okay that was awkward, but someone was definitely calling his name. Lucario looked over his shoulder and avoided looking back at the muffin girl so it didn't look like he was judging her. Which he wasn't! It seemed like it made Lucario want to eat a muffin. She made the muffin look good.

Malaine felt somebody staring at her muffin so she turned to see some boy looking at her muffin and she glared at him holding her muffin close "My muffins no touchy! " she point to the muffin then to him wagging her finger no.

Lucario's gaze shifted to the girl. He turned back fully around to face her, "Yeah, no problem I wasn't going to take yours anyway..." The teen took a muffin and bit it. "Thanks for making it seem so good" Lucario said looking back at the girl. "At least I didn't miss this" He added slightly raising the muffin then taking another bite from it. The teen scanned the area with his eyes again to see if he could find the person calling him.

RyanJXavier said:
Lucario heard his name again then turned around to see a girl stuff her mouth with muffins. Yes it was one of those moments where you turned to face some random person. He looked at her then her muffin then back at her. The teen turned back around. Okay that was awkward, but someone was definitely calling his name. Lucario looked over his shoulder and avoided looking back at the muffin girl so it didn't look like he was judging her. Which he wasn't! It seemed like it made Lucario want to eat a muffin. She made the muffin look good.
(I will never look at muffins the same again.. You ruined it @RyanJXavier !!!!!! *slaps with fish and runs away crying*)

"Good hmmph.." she said going back to eatting muffins her mind wondering off to Kevin. She wondered why he wanst here yet.She sighed as she looked at his gift. "Maybe he doesn't even like me.." she mumbled to herself

Users who are viewing this thread

Back