• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy for the Extramundane

What is the correct answer?

• A

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B

• C

• D

• Total voters
Ashe took the box and opened it, gasping at what she saw in there. "T-Thank you," she whispers, her face flushed red. It was hard to make her blush and whatever Zane did, worked. "That reminds me.." She waved a spell card and a scrapbook appeared. "For you." She handed it to Zane. The album had all the pictures she took of everyone. With their normal facial expression, of course. The blushing ones were safe wih her. "It's so you know that you aren't alone," Ashe explains.

il_570xN.504638735_5j73.jpg
Luce walks up tithe headmaster. "Evening miss," he greeted with a formal bow.

@Federoff

After a few moments, Keani left, purposefully leaving in full view of Mr. Luce. She went up to the roof, knowing he'd remain behind for a while, but wanting the air. Keani stood on the rooftop, looking around at the grounds, her blood heating up in what she didn't know was anticipation.

Zane smiled and took the book and began to look through it. A single tear threatening to burst from his eye. "Thank you" he said in a low happy growl, still smiling as he continued to look through it. Once he got to the end he finally spoke again: "There's someone missing" he said as his gaze went from the book to directly staring at her in the eye.

Daisy turned around to see Luce and smiled. "Hi Luce, how do you like the party?" asked Daisy as she took a sip of her drink, a nice red wine that she had been saving for the occasion.

@AceXCrossix

Amon smiled at Melody and spoke again "Ich mache es aus coconut und cocoa." He stood up and reached his hand out to her and make a purple rose grow. He handed it directly to her then answered her other question. "Ah Ich spreche deutsch."

"Mel I don't know what it is and I have no idea what he is saying.. " she asked confused as she looked at Anom. "Do you not know English? " she said with a sad look on her face.

Melody smiled at the only two words she recognized in his speech "I love chocolate " she responded as she took the purple flower from him and preceded to put it behind her ear. She turned to face Malaine and said "He knows English but its cool that he knows another language" while smiling.

@DemonicPrincess @Seraph

"I'm pretty sure-" she cut herself off as she realized who he was talking about. "Oh no no no no. One, I don't like my picture take. And two, you can't make me." She stuck her tongue out like a kid. "Isn't having me in person enough?" Ashe smiles. If he can get out of this trick of hers, it'll be a miracle. @Federoff

Luce grinned brightly. "The party right now is pretty epic," he said. "We'll have fun Daisy." He grabs a glass of punch and say down at an empty table.

Amon looked at both of them then looked at the flower "tre bien mademoiselle." Then started walking around them and looked at the demon girl "Where's your tail at? Do you breathe fire? Do you shape shift? Do you have horns?" He asked curiously finally in english.

Zane put his hand to the back of his neck and started to rub it. "Well... how about when I can't see you?" asked Zane as his face began to light up more and more.

"Thanks, have fun and don't forget about my pie" Daisy said as she stuck her tongue out playfull and waved as he walked away.

@AceXCrossix

"Malaines too beautiful for horns and a tail" chuckled Melody as she stared to humm to herself while playing with the flower.

@Seraph @DemonicPrincess

Malaine was kinda offended by his questions and a look of hurt flashed across her face."Those are all sterotypes..and very..hurtful.." sh sniffled and ran out an into the open air.

((lol, Daisy didn't :P @AceXCrossix ))

Melody sensed that Malaine had left and snapped her fingers, suddenly a portal appeared right under her and the next moment she was right next to Malaine. She preceded to hug her and asked "Are you ok?" somewhat muffled.

@AceXCrossix @Seraph

Keani leaned against a concrete pillar and closed her eyes, letting the cool air wash over her skin. She started softly singing to herself, the tune low and haunting. She couldn't get Mr. Luce out of her head, and she was hoping to distract herself.

After Malaine gave in to Melody's hug, two wings appeared from Melody's back and surrounded them, as if to shield her from the outside world. "Don't cry, he didn't mean to be rude, I'm sure of it" said Melody with a sweet tone as she stroked Malaine's hair in a motherly fashion.

proxy.php

Amon smiled with wide eyes not really sure what to do in the given situation. When they both just left he sat back down and yawned reaching for his drink. At that point he realized it was all gone and shrugged "Oh darn I'll have to make another..." He repeated the same process from earlier and started drinking again. Amon started walking away from the part into the courtyard.

The party had already started, and Nainaro and Juuya sat in their dorm.

"Naina~ why don't we go and celebrate with the others." Juuya sat in a rolling chair spinning around as he spoke. Nainaro groaned, tired of hearing Juuya complain. "You go, I'll stay here."

"
But.." Juuya quieted, ceasing the movement as well. He hated the thought of his brother being left here alone. He also hated the thought of being around so many strangers by himself. It made it worse when Nainaro began to fall asleep.

Kicking off the ground, he rolled himself over to Naina and stood, grabbing the male by his ankle and dragging him out of he dorms. Juuya ignored Nainaro's objections and headed off to the party.

Once they got there he let Naina's ankle go, allowing for him stand up.

Juuya looked around, quickly regretting his spur-of-the-moment decision to come as he couldn't see anyone he recognize.

Ashe thought for a moment before an idea came to her head. She stood up and pecked Zane on the lips before pulling away. "Now you'll always think of me," she retorts laughing at his expression. Little did the Draconian know, Ashe had fallen for him, but did not want him -or anyone- to find out. "If that didnt work, I'm still not taking the picture."

@Federoff

"I forgot about the pie huh?" He thought to himself with a sly grin. Luce snapped his fingers and pecan pies appeared hovering on top of Daisy's head. He snapped again and it landed on her head. But not splat. It just landed.

Before anyone could make sense who did it, Luce slips out onto the roof where he hears a pretty melodic voice singing. He followed it, finding Keani. As she finished her song, Luce clapped. "What a nice voice you have," he said nearing her.

@Federoff @HonestlySurviving

Keani whipped around to look at him. "I...thank you..." She smiled and walked over to him, holding out her hand. "May I have this dance?" She asked, searching his eyes.

This one! Nah, maybe this one! Lucario thought as he tried to tape some wires together and combine some light chemicals in his "lab" (bedroom). It was for his upcoming experiment....the na- Poof! The teen coughed as a small black puff of smoke came from the connection of the two non-compatible wires. Ring, ring, ring, ring, ring, RING! AH WHAT NOW! Lucario unlocked his phone with his elbow and looked at it as he wiped the black smoke debris off his face. That was the fifth time his phone alarm went off. What was it for anyway? The teen tilted his head as he noticed that it was his alarm to get ready and go to the party. Right, how unique. Lucario quickly pulled his shirt off and ran to the restroom to wash his hands. He managed to take a quick and refreshing shower then get himself into some black jeans and a light blue long sleeve button up polo. The teen dashed to the mirror to fix his collar. His shirt! His hand grabbed his previous shirt and threw it into his basketball themed laundry basket. "Good game" Lucario ran out of the dorm then paused. Wait a minute, why was he rushing? He didn't even know anyone anyway. His pace adjusted to a regular walking speed. Within a few moments Lucario arrived at the party area and grabbed some water. Hm it was okay if he stood there for a while right? He needed time off from his wires anyway.

"Well look whose being bold today," Luce said as he wraps his arms around her waist, pulling her close. He leaned his head in to touch hers. "Anything you want to tell me, princess?" He questions in a small whisper.

@HonestlySurviving

Zane stood their, unable to conjure up a response. After a few moments of silence he smiled at her and said "Yes" in a growl like way. He closed the book and held it at his side, being careful in not dropping it. "You look nice" growled Zane as his face continued to be red, hoping he had used the right words, his meaning sincere but due to his limited knowledge on society, he couldn't quite say anything else @AceXCrossix

Daisy reached out for her pie and took a bite of it, obviously happy with herself. She had gotten her favorite food for free and was having a nice time at the party, a win-win.

Melody smiled at Malaine as her wings were being touched. "I'm glad you like them, everyone who's seen them also says that" she said as she continued to smile. "You want to get something to eat?" asked Melody as she broke her hug.

@DemonicPrincess

Users who are viewing this thread

Back