• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy for the Extramundane

What is the correct answer?

• A

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B

• C

• D

• Total voters
Ashe stayed hidden behind a large bush watching Juuya's every move. She didn't know he had that side in him. It felt like she could watch him forever with that childlike side. She shifted in a more comfortable position seeing as she might stay there for a while and hopefully noone would sneak up on her. They'd be digging their own grave.

@Asphyxiated

Luce yawned hugging Keani and drifted off to sleep, knowing she was his, and she was safe in his arms.

@HonestlySurviving

Malanie put the flowers and apple down and held Kevin's gift in her hand and her face fell.".." she let her eyes looked around to see if he came she was found to give up but she saw him and smiled but it fell when she saw he left "Kevin.." she whispered sadly she got up and ran after him."Kevin..."

@Keiser

Last edited by a moderator:
(Lol, I kinda can't wait for Ashe's reaction to seeing the two in her dorm in bed together.)

Keani relaxed further, continuing to just listen to the students in the hall, her eyes shut despite her not sleeping yet.

He flinched when he heard movement, his head instinctively turning in the direction of the noise. Juuya peered, seemingly at her, but shrugged it off when his eyes didn't catch onto anything.

He spun on his heel in the opposite direction of the sound and 'walked' off. The action looked more like a stumbling mixture of a walk and a trot.

Amon smiled and took her hand leading her outside to the courtyard careful not to let her hit a single thing. Once they got to the entrance of the maze he made earlier he paused and said "Now take a deep breathe in." From what he could tell it smelled like a fruity wine and as he continued to lead her in the scents changed to that of lavender, camomile, and babies breathe. Until they reached a dead end where there stood a gazebo made of an ash tree that was hollowed out and inside a swing embroidered with tiger lillie's, wolfsbane, roses and sunflowers. He helped her to sit down and sat beside gently swinging it back and forth. "Have you ever seen before?"

((Welcome to 3rd Christmas than XP @Ozerath ))

Melody smiled and replied with "Yes" as she was clearly enjoying this. "In fact, if I make physical contact with anyone I trust, I can see through their eyes" elaborated Melody as she continued to smile.

@Seraph

Thael arrived late to the party. He'd gone for a fly to clear his head after class, and lost track of time. When he arrived, he quickly sought out his entourage. They were gathered near one of the punch bowls, talking to a blonde boy Thael didn't recognize. He hurried over to join them before they did something stupid like that stunt at lunch. Godam Neil Thael thought to himself. He jostled his way into the group. "You slobs getting in trouble again?" he joked, then turned to the stranger. "Don't mind them, not enough brainpower to spark a lightbulb between them. I'm Thael" he said, offering a hand to the blonde boy.

@Asphyxiated

He saw Melaine run to him and he turned around, stopping. ''So much for having feelings for someone, huh?'' Kevin said, after rapidly dissapearing, leaving a cloud of smoke in his place and appearing into his room. He sighed and sat down on his bed, trying not to feel angry at the guy.

@DemonicPrincess

"But..I have fellings for you.." she said as she fell to her knees an started to cry. Grabbing the gift she was going to give him she throw it braking it the fireworks going into the sky spelling out the words "Kevin be mine?" Into the sky for a few minutes before disapearing. She slowly walked to her dorm unable to stop the crying.

@Keiser

Ashe ducked behind the bush as Juuya looks at her, then got back up, searching for him once again but couldn't find where he headed off to. "Huh.. Where'd be go?" She asked aloud to herself. It was like he magically disappeared. She walks out into the open aimlessly, trying to catch sight of the boy, or perhaps stumble into him. "Who the heck disappears in the middle of the night?!" The blonde groans in frustration. If he was hiding, he did a good job at doing so.

@Asphyxiated

"Well...do you like it?" Amon asked Melody shyly with a slight blush as he wrapped his hands in his lap. Looking at everything he had created. He made some adjustments with the plants as the tussled about and he continued swinging for her. @Federoff

Nainaro chuckled and shook Thael's hand, "I'm Nainaro." At the moment, the guys weren't causing him trouble, so he found the male's words more amusing.

"Your a hard one to fine, you know that?" said Zane as he appeared behind Ashe, the book still at in his hand at his side. @AceXCrossix

"This place or how I see?" asked Melody, somewhat confused as she was being swung, giggling lightly as she continued to smile. @Seraph

Yeah right, like you'd have feelings for me. I just saw a guy give you damn roses. he said to himself. A tear fell trough his eye, but he rapidly wiped it off. He opened the present that had holes in it, it was a white, spotted kitty. He started slightly petting it, still sad at what had just happened.

Juuya paused when saw different things that pinched at his amusement, snapping non-existent pictures of them. Each time he pretended to take a picture he would make the same soft clicking sounds as before.

Without realizing it, Juuya had went in a circle. He stopped when he saw Ashe and the Guy talking. With a smile he brought his hands up and took a mental picture
, "click!"

Amon laughed with her and continued pushing her "This place...what you see when you do?" He looked up at the stars and flowers. "Does it ever get sad not seeing every moment?" @Federoff

Malanie some how made her way to his dorm. She didn't know how she gotten there but she needed to talk to him."Kevin if your listening.. i really like you and only you..the only reason i can think of why you not wanting me is that you must have found out im a Arch Demon an i must disgust you..well bye Kevin.." she said tears running down her face as she walked away trying not to brake down.

"AHHHHHH!!" She screamed and kicks Zane where he sun doesn't shine, tears brimming her eyes. She curled up in a ball and shook violently, rocking back and forth on her heels. Ashe was never one to get used to jump scares. They were frightening. Especially at night. Who in their right minds would scare a girl, in the dark, when she's walking outside alone?

@Federoff

Last edited by a moderator:
"Nice to meet you." Thael replied. His hand is so smooth-wait what? Thael reigned in his thoughts and focused on Nainaro. One of the many basic abilities of angels was a sort of...intuitive extra sense that let them detect demons or magical humans or other such things. Nainaro seemed to be a perfectly normal human, but there was something jagged about him. "So, you're new here?" he asked as a conversation starter.

@Asphyxiated

Before the kick could land he shifted over just slightly, the kick now landing on his scaley lined thigh and.. well nothing. Zane sat down next to her and started to lightly run his warm claws through her hair before responding "Sorry, I forgot that I shouldn't do that" in a sincere growl-like tone. @AceXCrossix

Melody thought about his question for a while before she responded. "I never really thought about this, It doesn't really affect me" smiled Melody as she continued to hum to herself. @Seraph

He nodded, stuffing his hands into his jacket pockets after they let go. "Yeah, my brother and I just got enrolled here today." Was it today or yesterday? Nainaro pushed the question from his mind and studied Thael. "It's our first time ever attending a school, actually." He didn't count what they did to teach them as schooling.

He sighed and took a deep breath at her response. It wasn't because of her being an arch demon, it's because of that scene he saw. He started to curl up in his bed, thinking about that. He fell slightly asleep, taking a nap, no need to even go with her now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back