• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy for the Extramundane

What is the correct answer?

• A

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B

• C

• D

• Total voters
In an instant, Thael regained his composure. All traces of distress disappeared from his face as he grabbed the pink paper. "I'll serve detention today after school." he said curtly. He bowed slightly to Daisy, then left the office. He wandered out into the courtyard rather than rejoining his friends, idly walking between the trees and not really paying attention to where he was going.

Hearing this caused Zane to blush, he turned his head and covered his mouth like usual, trying to cover the blush up and like usual failing to do so. Melody finally was able to stop herself from laughing by biting into her cookie.

@DemonicPrincess

Keani hesitated. "We...we are made up of one pure thing...it's what will typically drive a succubi's actions, but for some, they can resist..." She took a deep breayh, nervous. "It can make blood boil and thought difficult...and I don't know how to deal with it..."

Melody nodded her head in agreement. "Yes they are" she said while smiling, revealing chocolate covered teeth. Zane looked to the girls in bewilderment. "Why does everyone say that?" asked Zane, revealing that he was utterly lost on why people did so.

@DemonicPrincess

Juuya jumped and hid behind Nainaro, clinging onto the male's fur-rimmed jacket. He was a bit shorter than Naina, so it wasn't hard for him to cover the deepening blush from behind his neck. Nainaro studied the camera, not thinking much of Juuyas bashfulness. "Where did it come from?" His shock had changed into sudden curiosity. When he tried to take a step closer to the device, Juuya squeezed his jacket tighter, causing it to fall from his right shoulder. He looked back at his twin from over his shoulder, and, seeing his current state, decided to wait until Juuya calmed down before he tried to move again.

"Don't worry about it,its a girl thing" she said pinching his cheeks."So cute! " she said giggling "Thats good you like them it makes me happy." Malaine was still pinching Zanes cheeks.

Zane raised an eyebrow at this behavior, this was all new to him. His scaley face went from snow white to bright red as Malaine continued to pinch his scales. Melody smiled as she finished a second cookie and handed Zane one. "Try them" she said as she put it in his claws. Zane put the cookie in his mouth and took a bite. *Crunch* "They're good" said Zane as he continued to chew

@DemonicPrincess

"Awe! Zane likes my cookies Mel!"she pinched his cheeks more "He's blushing more looked !" She laughed at him before stop pinching his cheeks.

Melody chuckled at this as she let go of Zane's hand and started to walk over to Malaine. "Let me see your hand, but continue to look at Zane" she said as she reached out her hand.

@DemonicPrincess

He observed at how Malaine pinched Zanes cheeks. He released another puff of smoke, trying to get as back as possible by backing up. He only knew these two friends of her by the class, and that's all, so he just stared at them.

She was about to do what Melody asked but she saw Kevin and smiled she ran over to him and hugged him and giggling "Kevin!" Malaine said as she hugged him tightly.

He giggled as she ran to him and hugged him. ''Melanie!'' he said, with his voice muffled by the mask. He hugged her tightly and lifted her up the floor, letting her down on her feet again. He then poked her on the forehead.

"Not telling~" Ashe sang as she hid the camera, trying to get closer to Juuya. "Don't cover! Lemme see your face!" She whines tackling him onto the ground and took yet another picture, unaware that she was straddling him. "Nainaro! Look! Doesn't Juuya look like a tomato?" She points out.

@Asphyxiated

Luce thought more into it but couldn't really figure out much of what to do. The only thing that came to mind was the sexual desires succubus crave. "I'm going to be blunt about this.. the thing that I know for sure that can keep your energy flaring is a man's body," he announces in one big breathe.

@HonestlySurviving

He shook his head to her and used his finger to say no repeadetly ''A suprise I can't tell you, sorry!''

He had a hard time dealing with the puppy dog eyes but still said no. ''It shall be a suprise and you can't help that. Hint: It is very fluffy and furry.''

(( My parents are telling me to go sleep, I'm sorry Princess :( ))

((Its okay ill see you in the morning kesir ))

Malaine smiled"Hehe I can't wait to see it." She said kissing his cheek then blushed."Well im sleepy see ya tomorrow! " she stepped back and and mumbled a spell transporting her to her bed.

Juuya didn't fully lose his grip on Nainaro's jacket, causing him to fall backwards onto his rear-end next to them. He looked over at Ashe who was straddling the red-faced Juuya and chuckled.

Juuya didn't find it that funny. In fact, he was so nervous and embarrassed that he felt like he was going to explode. He looked at Nainaro with an expression that border lined panic and tried to slither out from beneath the girl, but to no avail. The color only increased the more he moved.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back