• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy for the Extramundane

What is the correct answer?

• A

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B

• C

• D

• Total voters
Ashe, just now realizing the state she was in, quickly got off Juuya. "Err sorry that must've been really uncomfortable," she laughs nervously, flipping through the pictures. They were many of the people she met. Melody, Amon, Zane, Keani, Malanie, the twins, and others who she had secretly took pictures of without them knowing. And most of the photos showed them with a cute face. Except one.

"Hey Nainaro!" She calls and in a blink of an eye, she pinned him down and pecked his cheek, waiting for his reaction. This was normal for Ashe. Weird but normal.

@Asphyxiated

Juuya curled up into a ball once she got off, laying on his side. It would take a few minutes for him to calm down completely seeing as She had invaded a bubble that only Naina had ever been in.

Nainaro wasn't as shocked by her actions as Juuya was. In fact, he didn't seem to mind it at all. Even though it was mentally unsettling to him, he was used to Juuya doing things like this to try and mess with him. "That's a strange hobby you've got there.." He said, having realized what exactly it was she was doing.

She pouted seeing as he was not affected. "Meanie.." Ashe crossed her arms and turns her back on him giving him the silent treatment while going back to teasing poor Juuya, poking him whenever she spoke. "Hey," *pokes* "what" *pokes* "are" *pokes* "you" *pokes* "doing?" *pokes*

The blonde chuckles seeing his position. He looks like a turtle. Curled up in his tiny world. Cold. Frail. Scared.. Ok now she felt bad for having did what she did. Ashe decides to give him a little personal space. Maybe her dominance did get the better of her. She sat four feet away from him, but still observing his every mood. Ninja mode activated.

After a few minutes, Juuya finally began to calm down. He peered over his shoulder at the two of them, most of the red had flushed from his face excluding his cheeks. A glare was shot at the blonde male. Nainaro knew how he felt about people touching him, but did nothing to stop her. A bit of anger began to build up inside, and he slid closer to Ashe.

Seeing as she had already forced her way into his bubble, it didn't make a difference that he got close to her now. He leaned in and whispered in a tone too low for Nainaro to hear. "I can help you get a picture."

Nainaro wasn't paying attention by now, and Juuya wanted him to suffer embarrassment too.

"You will?" She stared at him, surprised he even made that request but agreed to let him help, nonetheless. "I'm up for anything! Just tell me what to do," Ashe grinned cheekily with a small glint in her eyes.

"You don't have to do anything but take a picture." Juuya had an expression that was rarely seen on his face, it was a mix of something mischievous yet serious. He stood and snuck over to his twin, taking rest on the ground directly behind him. Two thin arms slipped beneath Nainaro's and slithered across his chest like a hug, But in an instant Juuya was latched onto Naina's neck. The blonde yelled and tried to sit up straight, but He only continued to dig his teeth into the flesh until it bled. Juuya was a lot stronger than he looked, and he could've held Naina there longer. But he didn't want to make it any weirder than it was, and let go of him.

The moment he let go, Nainaro squirmed away from the boy. He turned so that his back wasn't facing him, a deep scarlet staining his cheekbones. "What the crap, Juuya?!" He Brought a hand up to feel his neck, noticing red staining the bandages on his fingers.

"What? I thought you liked that stuff." Juuya looked completely innocent and oblivious to what he had done, cocking his head to the side like a puppy.

"That's besides the poin.." His words trailed off when he realized what he was saying. "you just don't go around biting people, Juuya." He scolded Juuya for a second and began to pout: clenching his fists together and refusing to talk to him for now. Try as he might, he couldn't keep the warmth from his face at bay. Even though he looked kind of frustrated.

Juuya smirked, wiping the small amount of blood from his lips. He didn't know if she got the right picture she wanted, but he got some form of revenge so his actions didn't phase him much.

Ashe laughs "Say cheese!" She snapped several pictures of Nainaro in case one somehow wounded up missing, there would be extra copies. It was about time he showed her that red face of his. Speaking of time.. She flips open her phone to find that she was suppose to do be somewhere in five minutes. Her eyes widened as she stood up. "I gotta go guys." To tease them, she gave both boys a tight hug, especially Juuya, before dashing off, teasingly waving the camera in the air. "Bye!!" With that, Ashe casted another card to teleport her back to the roof.

(As much as I want to stay, i gtg :C G'night @Asphyxiated )

He twitched after Ashe hugged him, and tried not to let his bashfulness take over again.

Once Ashe was out of sight, Juuya pulled a roll of bandaids from his pants pocket and stuck a big one where he had bit Nainaro. It didn't stand out much next to the bandages that was wrapped all the way up Naina's arms, even though they ended just below his shoulders.

Juuya smiled and stood, pulling his twin from off the ground with a tug of his arm.

Nainaro was still pouting, his brows furrowed with a frustrated expression. "
Don't be so upset, Naina." He exclaimed softly, taking the chocolate bar back out of his pocket and stealing a bite.

Nainro huffed and looked over at Juuya who was eating, "how has that thing not melted yet?" Juuya shrugged and continued to eat it, letting Nainaro 'steal' a piece, or two, at times.

After a few minutes, they decided to go inside and wait for the bell to ring for their first class of the day. Getting enrolled late had it perks, including missing a few classes at the beginning of the day. So, they went and took a seat in the cafeteria again. neither of them really wanted to eat, but rather it was a convenient spot to sit and wait.

(Welcome back))

"So that's it.." He pauses for a moment. "You can feed off me and Ashe," Luce waves towards Ashe, who just appeared back on the roof, "will stop you if she thinks its enough."

"You bet I will," she sat down and waits for what was to come next.

@HonestlySurviving

Keani shook her head. "I...I can't..." She said, taking a step back, away from the two. "Thank you, I just...I can't..." She took another step back.

Luce nods "It's fine," he replies and walks out, not wanting to be in her space. He was already scaring her and being there wouldn't help in the slightest.

Ashe simply just looks at her. "You coming to the party?" She asks, wanting to change the subject, knowing Keani was already uncomfortable. She had already given up on her ever since she kept rejecting the energy. If Keani needed anything, she'll know who to come to. Whether its the Rikitos or not.

@HonestlySurviving

Users who are viewing this thread

Back