• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy for the Extramundane

What is the correct answer?

• A

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B

• C

• D

• Total voters
(Whoops my bad! Sorry, looked pinkish in the pics)

"You're a liar and a hypocrite, demon!" Thael declared. His wings suddenly flared from his back, six apparitions of shimmering gold light. One of the guys shouted out from behind him; "yeah, you tell her Thael!"

"Shut up Neil!" Thael replied, then turned back to Malaine. "You claim you're here in peace, that you don't want to be judged, but you give in to your cruel impulses whenever you feel like it. Stand judgement and fight, or run back to the shadows and show us all the true nature of your kind."

Her eyes widen. "Don't tell me you're turning?!" Ashe knew she shouldn't be too surprised about this. Now she was becoming panicky. In situations like this, she would run but not anymore. A friend was already lost when she did that. "Dammit Keani, what should I do?!"

(Wow so many things are going on xD )

"St-stop it"... Melody had finally spoken up. "I won't have fighting in my mothers school" she continued, louder than she had every has talked before. After a few moments of silence, she had turned her head back to Malaine and whispered "Zane is making a gift for Ashe, he left me here so he could finish it before the party tomorrow" giggling at her statement.

@DemonicPrincess @Ozerath

(( Ugh I dont know why Its ment to be a honey brown..))

Malaie stopped growling and sat down she grabbed her spell book and held it close to her chest letting her head fall."I only hurt him because he hurt an sweet inocent girl who again can't see and can't get around on her own. So yes I hurt him. " She stood up and walkes over to him she only went to his chest but she glared up at him."Dont you [bad word] ever say those things to me, you over pathetic over sized ego who probably has a little ego if you know what am talking about judegmental thinks your better then everyone piece of [no curseing] low class angel. " she toke a deep breath and punched him right in the of his face.

Keani looked at her. "What...what in the world are you talking about?" She asked, confused. "Do you even..." She took a deep breath. "Our very escence is desire, Ashe, does that help?"

"Naina.." Juuya frowned, watching his brother leave the crowded space. Neither of them liked noisy areas, so that probably contributed to part of Nainaro's stress. "I was rude.." He realized, whispering to himself before starting off after his brother. When he got outside, he began to look for Naina, but he had climbed into one of the trees. Juuya smiled lightly once his gaze settled on the blonde male who was laid back against a tree branch, toying with pink petals that had drifted over from the cherry-blossom at the center of the courtyard.

Thael smirked as the punch (appeared to) completely miss him. Then in the next second, he flared his wings and full-body tackled Malaine right in the chest.

(Fight scene go! Or Time Powers, go!)

"That was exactly what I meant," Ashe stared at her but then mentally slapped herself. She would usually word things weirdly and then when she says it, people think she mean something else. "Ok so what should I do? It looks like you're in pain."

((LOL))

Malaine fell backwards and hit the ground. She laid there before slowly getting up grabing Thael's face with a strong grip making him look into his eyes she started to pushed the image of his wings getting ripped off into his mind then using her other power she made the pain real. She backed away letting it unfold.

Oh no, he's not in the cherry blossom. He is in one of the regular trees in the courtyard, but he is playing with a few stray petals that drifted over to the tree he is in from the cherry-blossom. Because cherry blossoms shed their petals easily, they fly around everywhere, so he happened to catch a few of them.sorry it's confusing.))

Keani shook her head. "Theres nothing to be done..." She said, rubbing at her arm again. The only solution was something she did not want to do

"Come on Keani," Ashe urged. "I'll do anything if it helps you." She had made up her mind and there was no arguing. Once she was set on something, there was no going back.

Melody's worst fear, people fighting, had started "N-no" was all she was able to say, tears streaming down her face as she collapsed to the ground in a sob.

Daisy walked into the cafeteria and saw that this was happening and quickly intervened after the first blow. "Mr. Ichimides, to my office, now!" yelled Headmaster Daisy. She quickly turned her gaze over to her daughter and friend on the floor. "Melody? get up. Thank you for trying to stop this, I'll take care of this now. You go tend to your friend" as she brought her up into a hug, waiting for the crying to stop.

"Ye-yes mother" Melody managed to mutter after she finished crying. She walked over to Malaine and hugged her "Are you ok?" asked Melody, radiating her concern as she tried to calm her down.

@DemonicPrincess @Ozerath

(Ah, np, my fault for being easily confused XP @Asphyxiated )

(Wait, so her power doesn't actually tear his wings out, just makes him think and feel like she did? Did I get that right?)

EDITS: cleaning this post up:

Thael reeled, yelling in agony at the pain. How could she tear out his wings so easily?? Wretched demon! He tried to focus through the pain, and his armor appeared around him in shimmering gold light, then his spear appeared in his hand. He was dimly aware of someone else in the corner of his eye, but only focused on Malaine. He raised his spear and pointed it at her, but collapsed to the ground in pain before he could complete his attack.

Last edited by a moderator:
After sometime of exploring the school on his own Amon decided to return to the courtyard because it's where he felt the most comfortable. Being out in nature just gave him the pleasant feeling one might get when being hugged by their mother. He sat on a bench and watched as some boy was playing with the leaves of the cherry blossom tree and it made him laugh.

Mr. LaFreake was patrolling the halls out of pure boredom and because that was one of the other things he was good at. While walking about he found two trouble makers ducking it out and yelling. He scratched his head which just sounded like metal grinding against metal. He wasn't sure if he considered this normal behavior or not. "Uhh...stop please." He said not really yelling but loudly.

(( She used pushing and pain infelction on you, pushing : to incert thoughts,memory ,or picture into ones mind , pain infection to cause one pain with mind.))

Melaine just hugged Melody back "Im sorry, im fine.." she said as she smiled. Being with Meldoy really changed her mind on Angels, maybe they werent all bad.

Ashe looks around seeing as the headmaster was busy with a fight, Mr. LaFreake was scolding some kids, and Luce was.. She caught a glimpse of his red hair on the roof. Typical. He was sleeping up there again. "There's Luce, even though he doesn't look like one, he is a teacher." With that, Ashe castes a spell card to fly them up to the roof.

Luce woke up hearing a thump on the roof. There stood Ashe and another girl who he knows as Keani. "How may I help you..?" He asks quizzically shifting his stare from one person to another.

Keani stared, flabbergasted. One second they were on the ground, and now... she tried to male herself seem smaller, extremely nervous. "I-I uhm..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back