• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy for the Extramundane

What is the correct answer?

• A

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B

• C

• D

• Total voters
((lol, weather doesn't really affect me. MARCHING BAND! How about we have it snowy until the end of the month?))

Zane and Melody thanked Amon for the fruit and left him, Zane having to go get a book for one of his classes. Zane guided Melody to the library, Melody still consuming her Watermelon with her spare hand, Zane having a small black box in his free hand as they came closer to the library. "Whats in the box?" asked Melody after swallowing a bite of melon. Zane put the box in his pocket and replied "Its nothing" Melody gave up the hope of knowing what's in the box and returned to her fruit.

Ashe nodded and sat down in the seat next to Keani. Some angels sneered at them so she gave her best glare to shut thee mouths. The teachers walks in and class began. Not long after, Ashe fell asleep. Math was not her thing.

Keani took careful notes as always, making herself seem as small as possible in her seat. "...can still save her..." "...not completely lost, she's only half..." I heard angels whispering, occasionally glancing at me

(Lol I have math 5th. Just right after lunch. I mean how do they expect me to stay awake after eating? @Federoff )

Ashe shifted in a more comfortable position still asleep but was still able to hear the whispers. She knew Keani was not a full demon but what did they mean by save?

(Lol that sucks having math after lunch. Wait 5th? How many periods do you have at your school? I only have 4 :o @AceXCrossix )

Zane and Melody entered the library and got their materials for one of Zane's classes. After spending about 10 minutes in their, they exited from teh building and wondered the halls, waiting for their next class, Melody just now finishing her fruit from before.

Ashe woke up just minutes before the bell rang. "What'd i miss?" She asks groggily, stretching a bit, clearly hearing the angels murmurs. "Hey Keani, what do they mean by saving you and having the dark side take over?"" Ashe questions turning to face her.

(I got 7 periods. Sad I know)

Malaine smiled at Kevin standing up."Well I'm going to go see you around cutie " she said rushing out of the cafeteria giggling as she walked the campus humming solfly to her self.

(Dude, I hate you both. I have 9.)

Keani looked at her, and took a deep breath. "Some half succubi turn...darker than most...they can be darker than...than certain demons..." She said softly.

It took a while for Ashe to take but when she finally did, she had commented in that. "So.. Do you want to be 'saved' or whatever they said?" She nods at the angels.

(Love you too~)

Last edited by a moderator:
Zane and Melody came into view, Zane letting out a sigh of annoyance as he held up his free hand. His claws shifted for a moment and suddenly the band of Douches(lol) went running, their pants down at their legs. "I hope they didn't cause you trouble" said Zane a he put his arm down, leaving Melody just to giggle too herself as they came to a stop near the group of people.

(It should be lunch if I am not mistaken @AceXCrossix )

Ashe puts he arms around Keani's shoulder to help the girl calm down. "Guess it's lunch. Lets go." She couldn't wait to get away from these angels. They were just too much. Even to the point of telling someone what to be. Sighing, she walks out the room and straight into the cafe, happy to be away from both the boring teacher and the angels. Now here comes food.

(Thanks? @HonestlySurviving @Federoff )

As she was walking, Ashe caught a glimpse of Melody and Zane. She blocks her face from view by turning the other way in order for them not to notice her prescence. Ever since Zane saw her cry, she'd been trying to avoid his appearance.

"This way," she instructed Keani pointing to an emty table before getting some food; her regular fries, before sitting down.

After they found their dorm and took a mental note, Nainaro and Juuya both went to the cafeteria. They stood side by side, looking around the area with surprised faces. They had never met a different species other than humans, and a demon. They weren't judging anyone, but rather taking in the different species' characteristics.

"Nainaro, I'm not that hungry." Juuya said quietly, his hands still stuffed into his pockets. Nainaro stifled a yawn, covering his mouth with a bandaged hand,"I'm not either." It was starting to get crowded, so they found an empty place to sit.

Juuya sat next to his brother and pulled his sleeve-covered arms up to that they rested on the table top. Naina Seemed bored, and he knew that's he wasn't much help. Nevertheless, he began to hum to the beat of Nainaro's tapping fingers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back