• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy for the Extramundane

What is the correct answer?

• A

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B

• C

• D

• Total voters
"Umm, How am I cheating? Also I don't and can't breath fire. If I even try to, I bleed immensely and it almost kills" admitted Zane as he looked to Melody. "I'll be right back with your food sister" said Zane as he quickly got some fruit from the bar and came back. He handed Melody a couple of apples before he held out a hand to Amon. "You want one? Your stomach is on empty" as he used his other hand to take a bite of his own apple. Melody took a bite into the apple and smiled "Thank you brother, mother would be so proud of you" said Melody as she slowly chewed her food, savoring every bite. "Don't worry, I'm sure you'll have another chance" Melody said, trying to reassuring her brother. "Yeah, I hope so.." said Zane as he took another bite of his apple. "Also Melody isn't that type of angel, she doesn't have the power of influence"

@Seraph

Malaine, huh? What a nice name. His toughts were interrumpted as he heard she was munching on another muffin ''You sure like muffins, dont you?''

"Yes I love them.." she said giggling slightly. She looked at him and smiled brightly "Your cute even with your mask on. " she aside poking his forehead playfully.

((Hey everyone I know this is sudden, but I am thinking of throwing a Christmas party for the RP on the 26th, if you think this is a good idea and we should do it like this message.

-Headmaster Daisy))

Amon took his hand "but that's the only explanation. What else could it be?" He grumbled and stared at his sister. "You make me feel funny when I look at you." He suddenly covered his mouth realizing he had said that he was suppose to be quiet. He rose his hand up and it turned green as he started to bear grapes that he offered to the both of them.

She recalls back to her schedule. "This is my free period," Ashe told her and offered to take Keani to her next class.

"All you had to do was go around the hall and its the first door to the left," she explains.

He blushed at her ''You are really kind, and for you to actually make me blush flatters me. You're very cute too.'' He said, while smiling, even if not noticable, and closed his eyes.

(( Sounds great to make Federoff! ))

"Awee Kevin " she said giggles poking his forehead once again."Your to sweet,enough to give you a bite of my muffin but they are mine so no."

"You've been hurt yourself?" asked Zane as they both took a few grapes and thanked him. Melody smiled "These are sooo goood!" said Melody, practically jumping up and down. Zane spoke again after he finished a grape. "Melody is just a kind loving spirit, even if she wasn't an angle she would still have this ability, it just how she is open and kind hearted to everyone. She puts angels to shame" Zane said, attempting a smile once again. Melody just smiled at this and said "You going to do fine" as she ate another grape. "I'm sorry we got off on the wrong foot, you just ran over my sister and that pissed me off" Zane said as he extended an arm in truce.

@Seraph

Keani blushed and stood. "Okay, thank you..." They walked to her classroom, and Keani bit her lip. There were a lot of angels in this room, too. Angels never really liked her much.

He laughed at her declining him her muffins ''Yeah, your muffins are sacred, don't worry.'' he just stared at her, she was the first person to actually give him compliments, his heart felt so happy.

((Awesome so we are having a party, this is soo awesome. Ill be on Christmas as well, my laptop is always on till night time #Nolife4life xD . So back to the party, what time would work best for you guys? or should it be an all day thing?? I'm down for whatever))

(( Gonna have my christmas dinner guys! And i'd like an all day. even on the 25th i'll be free since morning to midnight ))

((Same about your 2nd half lol, have fun with your Christmas dinner! (save me some pie, I'll have my dragon come over and get it xD ))

He smiled at her and grabbed the muffin, lowering his mask and taking a bite off it, while gigglnig with her.

Federoff said:
((Same about your 2nd half lol, have fun with your Christmas dinner! (save me some pie, I'll have my dragon come over and get it xD ))
(( Oh no, not dragons! ))

((Come on dragons are cute and deadly and awesome! its why I sleep with them, makes me feelz protected and at harm at the same time! XP))

((So anyone planning on waking your parents up at Midnight, yelling "ITS CHRISTMAS! GET UP!" ? ))

"Well I guess you could say I fell for your sister hahaha...ha...ha...." As his laugh faded off into nothing. He shook his head to snap himself back into reality. "Well umm what are your guys favorite fruits?" He seemed to of completely missed Zane's hand and continued on with his own business. He waited for their replies still holding his arm in the air. @Federoff

Last edited by a moderator:
"You want me to stay?" Ashe asks with a calm look but when stared at from afar, you think she's giving you the evil eye. "I don't have anything to do anyways." That's how she is. Ashe will give anything to not be bored.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back