• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy for the Extramundane

What is the correct answer?

• A

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B

• C

• D

• Total voters
Melody quickly responded with "Watermelon" as she was now hoping up and down. Zane chuckled at this and responded himself. "I've never given any thought to this, I only really eat to survive and I don't really care how it taste, but IF I had to decide..." Zane stumbled off into deep thought. "Hmm... I have to say I do enjoy the taste of Horned Lemon" admitted Zane as he finally came to the decision. @Seraph

"One watermelon for the angel and strange fruit for scales." Amon's hand dropped and produced a large brightly colored melon. He picked it off and handed it to her. "Now you have asked off something quite queer." He took both hand and combined lemon DNA and horn melon DNA to get what he requested. A fruit with spikes on the outside colored different shades of green and the inside a bright yellow...seedless of course. "And here you go. Both are naturally sweetened you won't taste a better one anywhere."

"Thanks" they both said in unison as they went to chow down on their fruit. "Next time I go back to the Rain Wilders, I need to pick up some of our fruit, its incredibly sour and delicious, you need to try it" chuckled Zane as he took a bite of his horned lemon. "Your the best!" Melody proclaimed to Amon as Zane cut up the watermelon with ease with his claws. Melody preceded to take a huge bite out of a slice, melon all across her face when she finally resurface from the melon. This cause Zane to chuckle at the sight of his sister as he took up a napkin and wiped her face, before allowing her to continue on eating the melon. Zane let out a sigh after he took another bite of his horned lemon, letting his mind wonder, showing signs of deep thought on his face as he chewed his fruit.

@Seraph

((I Be all piece, time for me to chill with the band at the countdown to Christmas, have a wonderful night everyone, and be sure to check out our newest song to come out by the end of the week -Flight of the Purple Dragon))

Nainaro and Juuya took their first steps onto the academy's premises, both of them surprised by how big it was. They looked at each other then back at the buildings in unison.

"So, where do we go from here?" Nainaro questioned, shifting on his heel so that he could properly look at Juuya.

"Perhaps the entrance, Naina." Juuya voiced solemnly, though the sarcasm there was transparent. "Yeah, yeah." Nainaro gestured a wave, unfazed by his brothers words. It wasn't unusual for juuya to be rude towards him when they were entering a new environment. Still, he wasn't looking forward to attending a school for the first time either.

Juuya was unsure how to feel about this. Their instructor at the agency said it was a 'test' to see how they would do with other teenagers. More like a trick to make us go to school.

He was quick to get lost in his thoughts, even as Nainaro began babbling about something incoherent to his mindset at the time.

"Hey, are you listening to me?" The blonde male called, running a hand across his eyes to obstruct Juuya's view of the ground. He kept his gaze down, though all he could see was beams of light peeking through the rims of Nainaro's bandaged fingers. "Sorry, I wasn't."

"It's fine, I was just saying we should probably head on inside." He lifted his hand from the male's face and let it drop to his side lazily. Juuya simply nodded in agreement and shoved his hands into his pockets once they began to walk down the long greenery-rimmed path to the entrance of the school. They both looked kind of lost, though they didn't seem to stand out much even in their anxious states.

He shrugged and said ''Muffins shall wait. What are you doing right now, by the way? Apart from creating then destroying muffins, of course.''

He raised his eyebrows at her and got closer to her ''You think you're funny?'' he said, before pinching her cheek.

He backed off and sat down, remembering something from the past class ''Did you complete the research in class? I don't remember about what it was tough''

He remembered and noticed she was right, so he asked her ''Have you finished it? I believe I'm halfway there, but, still not finished''

((Its okay. Don't worry about it and please just call me anything but Demonic ))

"Awwe does somebody need some help?" Malaine said as she poked his chest playfully with soft giggles.

"That may be true but I'd rather stay with you," she admitted. "You don't talkch but you're cool." This was true. Keani resembled a girl Ashe use to know but couldn't protect and she didn't want the same outcome for Keani.

@HonestlySurviving

Nainaro led them to the main entrance and opened the door for Juuya who stumbled in without hesitation. Unfortunately, Nainaro let the door go too early when he started to walk in, causing it to close with locks of his hair clamped inside. He didn't notice until he took a step forward and was pulled back against the doors. "H-Hey!-"

Juuya rotated the instant Nainaro called out, but only giggled when he noticed the situation. This kind of thing happened often, even so, it always amused him. After a few seconds of watching Naina try to force the door to release his hair, he walked over and opened the door for him with ease. "Naina, you need a haircut."

Nainaro straightened his posture, crossing his arms along his chest and looking away. He didn't want to take what Juuya said to heart, so he began to pout. "I know, I know, but there's no point when it just grows back out."

He had a point as well. Nainaro's hair always grew back so quickly, but it never went past a certain length. This had always weirded him out, but Naina never seemed to mind.

Nainaro, ignoring Juuyas bleak stare, continued to walk towards the office to get their schedules and other things. Juuya simply trailed behind, not seeming to have a care in the world. To their surprise, the instructor had already filled out the information for them, and had even found them a dorm room together.

However, their classes weren't all the same. "Say, Juuya, why do you think he put us in other classes?"

Juuya shrugged, "perhaps to see how we would do without us being near each other all day."

He sighed, and left the office with the dark-haired boy once again walking at his side. "Where are the dorms?" He questioned, having forgotten to grab a map. Juuya only shrugged again and looked out side.

"Gah..." Nainaro grabbed the males wrist and began to search the school, trying his best to dodge random students in the halls.

((So since it is the holidays, do you guys want it to be snowing, or be summer all-year long? Give me some feedback))

((So you want it to be San Diego? xD I do like having it be good weather year long, but I was just thinking about the holidays))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back