• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy for the Extramundane

What is the correct answer?

• A

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B

• C

• D

• Total voters
A gentle breeze picked up, calming Ashe down. She wiped away the tears after a while and forced a smile on her face once again. "If only they knew," she whispered to herself hopping down the branch and sat down onto a bench with her eyes closed, just simply resting.

Amon looked down at her and let his branches brush against her. Flowers would fall off landing on her as she laid on the bench. When the boy from earlier walked by he smacked him on the small of his back with one of his branches. The branches shook as he looked at him. @AceXCrossix

Last edited by a moderator:
Keani slowly wandered the hall, looking for her next class. She soon got all turned around and confused, going in circles. She started rubbing her arm. Despite Zane's help, she still felt like she was burning up from the desire that coursed through her very veins.

Zane grabbed at the place where he got hit and was infuriated, he growled as he asked "Alright who's the funny man!?" He looked behind him to see no one behind him, but saw that Ashe was crying in the weird tree. He asked Melody to stay where she was as he walked up to the tree and climbed up it with his claws. When he got up to Ashe he tapped her on the shoulder and asked "What happened? You ok?" with sincerity in his voice, his face revealing that he was sad seeing her sad. @AceXCrossix @Seraph

(But I didn't do anything D:))

He walked back to cafeteria. The apple didn't fill his stomach completely, so he now went for an actual meal. He saw the pink haired girl, and sat down. ''Hey, you, wanna sit with me?'' he asked, while chewing on a sandwich he had in his backpack.

Ashe widened her eyes as she heard Zane's voice. "S-Sorry," she apologized wracking her brain for an excuse. "I tripped and fell on my wrist and it hurts like hell," she said surpressing a smile. "I'll be fine though." Most of it was true, the other parts, not so much. She had lied all her life and this was just another one to hide her feelings.

Amon could feel the claw digging in to him and it made the entire tree shake. He moved his branches and wrapped them around his waist. Picking him off like a flea on a dog. He squeezed him briefly before throwing Zane away. Back towards his sister but just above her, he didn't want to hurt her. Amon looked at the claw marks as they leaked a sap but then healed just fine.

(Yeah but I just like starting stuff :) Muhaha!)

"Your heartbeat betrays you" Zane said while chuckling before continuing. "So why don't you tell me whats wrong? I don't like seeing you sad" admitted Zane, his scale lined face revealing a light blush. Zane clutched the branch with his claws, digging his claws right through the branch, preventing him from being thrown like a rag-doll. "Alright funny guy, Why don't you show yourself?" Zane stated in annoyance.

@AceXCrossix @Seraph

Amon rolled his eyes in his head before continuing. The branch he was gripping lost all it's flowers and replaced them with long thorns as it wrapped up the length of his arm. He moved the branch that Zane standing on so the branch around his arm was the only thing for support.

((Lol but he said he was talking to a pink-haird girl, Malaine has brown but yeah okay sorry and i wanna be your friend ))

Malaine looked to the boy who talked to her she smiled "Okay just no touchy my muffins" she said jokingly but serious.

Ashe jumped off the branch as Zane was picked up by a tree branch. Despite the deadly aura radiating off him and the circumstance, it was really tempting to say, "COOL!" And she did. After, she ran up to Melody and pulled the girl aside from whatever battle was going to cause World War III

(( Oh, sorry, In your CS It looked pink, but it was because of the lightning :c ))

He giggled slightly. ''Nah, your muffins are okay. I'm just lonely, haven't talked to anyone here except the girl in the classroom. So, you know your way around here? Like who to trust in, and who in not?''

Tanna yawned a little. "What a coincidence. I'm a full angel, but I'm not proud to admit it. Angels are asses. They have the ability to betray one of their own kind and throw them out of paradise in a heartbeat." Tanna said with a frowned. Then, when Melody teased Zane she giggled a little. "Well, now I have an excuse to blackmail him!" She said. She then watched as Zane left her with Melody. "Well, that's a cool kid. So, who do you like?" She asked, smirking.

"This dude Zane and this..half angel girl named Melony seems to be trust worthy peope, There is others but i don't know their names. My best friend Jessica is awesome " she said taking a big bite of one of her muffins getting crumbs on her face.

He took out a tiny notebook and noted every name she said, putting it back on his shirt's pocket. He took another bite off his sandwich. ''You know..'' he was interrupted by his swallowing ''I like your attitude. I believe you like to also stay alone sometimes, or atleast of what i heard with the boy earlier, before vanishing away.''

((oops no notifications, didn't realized there had been more posts, sorry))

"Who do I like?" asked Melody as she began to think about it. After a few moments she finally responded "I don't really have anyone I like that way" admitted Melody before turning to Zane. "Come on Zane, that's enough of that, I want to eat" said Melody, somewhat loudly. Zane turned to Melody and let go, causing him to fly off and land right next to them. "Alright" said Zane as he picked off pieces of tree out of his claws, unable to get out a few pieces due to him having no fingers.

"I like to be alone cause that's how its alway been.."she said as she ate some more of her muffin. "..until Jessica she was the first person who didn't judge me for what I was."

"Ok cya!" Ashe calls after them, happy that Zane had forgotten what he had asked her moments ago. She smiles at them before going back to her tree friend- or whatever it was. "I wonder where Keani is," she thought aloud closing her eyes once more.

Amon was frustrated that the dragon born thing escaped and with this he up rooted himself. His roots turned into legs and his branches arms. Finally a head grew from the trunk of the tree. He followed Zane for awhile before saying in a lowly grovely voice "No...stay...and play for awhile."

Seraph said:
Amon was frustrated that the dragon born thing escaped and with this he up rooted himself. His roots turned into legs and his branches arms. Finally a head grew from the trunk of the tree. He followed Zane for awhile before saying in a lowly grovely voice "No...stay...and play for awhile."
(I dunno if that suppose to sound creepy or weird O-O )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back