• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy for the Extramundane

What is the correct answer?

• A

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B

• C

• D

• Total voters
Astroth sat on the ground outside, breaking long blades of grass from the terra and tying them together like a rope in boredom. A thin black tail swayed behind him as he tried to amuse himself.

Federoff said:
Melody heard Tanna get cut off, she found out the hard way about the iron brick. The next thing she knew, she was on the ground and Tanna was on top of her, kissing her. She started to blush as she remembered that Tanna had a crush on someone, somewhere in the depths of her mind Melody thought this was wrong, but it just felt so right. She put her arms around Tanna's neck and cut off the kiss for a second before kissing her passionately herself, preventing Tanna from saying anything. Melody was loving every second of it, even though she was blushing the whole time, and after a while of kissing Tanna, she broke the kiss and blushed immensely. "I-I-I-I'm so sorry, I-I-I don't know what came over me" stated Melody shyly.
Tanna blinked after the kiss, grinning widely. "No...it's ok! It's my bad! Don't...don't blame yourself...I was the one who fell on you....as for you kissing me back....well....I don't really mind." She said. She stood up and took Melody's hand and helped her up.

Malaine didn't say anything else as her thoughts started to wonder. Malaine eyes where fixated on the TV screen,she started to fear that she would never find anyone. Truth be told that scared her a little, being alone. There was a time when she was never alone but that was when she was with him..Twin brother how I miss you..she thought before shaking him out of her head and watched TV.

Melody continued to blush as she got helped up, smiling as she thought Hopefully it'll happen again to herself as she chuckled a little. "I told you to watch out, and to answer your previous question he uses it to keep his claws sharp" replied Melody, wanting to fill in the void of silence.

Kylia saw that Malaine was focusing on the T.V, focusing a little to much. Believing she was thinking about something she playfully poked her cheek and asked "What'cha thinking about blushy?" with a playful smirk on her face.

Tanna blinked. "Oh...sharpening claws....that makes sense..." She said, smiling nervously. She looked towards the tv and the sofa. She walked over and sat on the sofa. "So, what do you wanna watch?" She asked smiling

"Whatever you want, I don't mind" replied Melody as she sat next to Tanna. "If you want food we have some popcorn in the fridge along with some drinks" continued Melody, still blushing from what had previously happened.

"I was thinking about my twin brother.." Malaine said simply as she started to eat popcorn again."..I haven't seen him in a lot of years." There was a little pain in her voice but she quickly hid it with a smile."I just hope he's okay." Her attention went back to the TV.

"A twin brother?" questioned Kylia to herself as she reached for some popcorn as well. "Is he anywhere near as cute as my blushy?" asked Kylia as she stuck out her tongue playfully.

"No I'm the pretty one." Malaine said with a giggle."But he will swear to anyone that he's the pretty one." She started to think about him with a smile on her face."I remember one time we where at this cafe,and I was teasing him about it her got so mad."

"I definitely believe your the cuter one blushy!" replied Kylia as she hugged Malaine, since she was laying down she was hugging her in the stomach region.

Malaine blushed."Stop calling me blushy!" She said with a giggle. Malaine petted Kylia's hair gently."Man I wanna see him again. He makes everything better. Well to me that is."

Kylia let out a squeal as she preceded to hug Malaine even tighter. "Your too cute when you blush, it makes it almost impossible for me to resist!" exclaimed Kylia.

"Fine whatever call me blushy." Malaine giggled and gently got out of Kylia's hug. Standing up she stretched her body cracking her back."Wow that felt good." She plopped back down on the couch smiling.

When Malaine got up, Kylia's eyes were glued to a... certain aspect of Malaine. When she sta down, Kylia hugged her again and preceded to ask "So tell me, what exactly is an arch-demon?" like a little kid.

(I also posted on Royal)

"Well its hard to explain." Malaine went into thought."Think about what an Arch Angel is and think the opposite." Malaine keep thinking."We are also more powerful that's why before the war between the Angels and Demons broke up we where locked away in heaven until we broke out."

Falmet managed to find the vending machines and realized they had something better than ice cream. They had bubblegum popsicles! He had bought one, along with a few small packs of Oreos before trotting out of the cafe, his mood sufficiently brightened by his discovery of the bubblegum popsicles, though he was still quite unnerved by the prospect of social interaction and hoped to avoid such as he nibbled away at the top of his popsicle, little tail wiggling happily behind him as he kept up his happy little trot down the sidewalk, passing through the courtyard on his way to the dorm building.

Even though he didn't like interacting with people he was starting to wonder where everyone was.

'Probably in class', he thought to himself.

Kylia gave a puzzled look at Malaine as she scooted onto her lap. Now laying horizontally on Malaine's lap, her stomach showing, she replied. "Well I for one am glad that you broke out" blushing a bit when she said so.

Lucario propped his head up with his right arm as he continued to try and insert a wire at the center of a vertical electromagnetic pad. "You're still in here?" Marco asked entering the tech room. Lucario looked over his shoulder then focused his attention back on the wire, "...yeah". "You should get something to eat...especially with your nanites which have been recently acting up" Marco explained reminding Lucario about his horrible temperature fluctuation. Lucario shut off the machine and put the wire down. The teacher picked up one of his student's English books which had been left inside the tech room then left. Lucario made his way out to the courtyard. He hadn't realized that he had stayed in that much later than the other students in his class.

Federoff said:
"Whatever you want, I don't mind" replied Melody as she sat next to Tanna. "If you want food we have some popcorn in the fridge along with some drinks" continued Melody, still blushing from what had previously happened.
Tanna turned on the tv. She walked into the kitchen and opened the fridge. She grabbed a bag of popcorn and two sodas. She put the bag of popcorn in the microwave. She walked back to the sofa. She held a soda out to To Melody.

"So what are we watching?" asked Melody innocently, not realizing that Tanna was holding a soda out for her.

Federoff said:
"So what are we watching?" asked Melody innocently, not realizing that Tanna was holding a soda out for her.
Tanna shrugged. "No idea...something about history..." She said. "So, what do you wanna watch?" She asked. She gently uncheck the soda against Melody's arm. "Wanna soda?"

Falmet heard a door open and saw something move from the corner of his eye, someone headed for the courtyard, which he was standing near the middle of. He wasn't sure what to do and he just froze, mind doubting the other would even notice him or even attempt to talk to him, but his emotions caught his body in a chokehold and he felt like he couldn't move, other than the occasional nibble or lick at his bubblegum popsicle. He tried his best to seem like he didn't notice the other male, fidgeting nervously and shifting his weight from his back hooves to his front hooves, looking toward the tree and the centre of the courtyard in an attempt to avoid looking at the unfamiliar male.

Lucario passed the courtyard and stuck his hand into the cafeteria window. He levitated a sandwich into his grasp then walked back to the courtyard again. ..What kind is this? Lucario thought as he shifted the sandwich in his hands and sat down on a bench.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back